Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jinro

Forest Café

jinro    0

so i have noticed how forest cafe is written all across town which i thought was trés wierd, by the entrance to jug there's abunch of electric panels on the wall and above these panels is written forest cafe. i had a turbine and figured what the hell for the sake of ruling out another idea. i dropped my turbine and stuhlinger said "oh wow! i actually turned something on. im not jumping to wild conclusions but instead would like to know, does he say this just cause i put down my turbine? or did i actually indeed power something.

so i have noticed how forest cafe is written all across town which i thought was trés wierd, by the entrance to jug there's abunch of electric panels on the wall and above these panels is written forest cafe. i had a turbine and figured what the hell for the sake of ruling out another idea. i dropped my turbine and stuhlinger said "oh wow! i actually turned something on. im not jumping to wild conclusions but instead would like to know, does he say this just cause i put down my turbine? or did i actually indeed power something.

Nice try, but that's just a standard quote for placing turbines

The forest cafe bit is interesting though! Keep digging...

Awards