Numbers in Green Run Question

TheKingOfToast

I want to get every little bit of information down in one place and to start I want to explore all of the numbers in green run. I will update this post with all of the numbers submitted. They can be numbers in and of themselves, as in the addresses of a building, or as part of a larger phrase, as in "2" in "Day x /2 me"

Submit your numbers in this fashion.

Number: 2

Location: Day x /2 me, overhead road sign between diner and bus depot

I will add the numbers when they are confirmed with a picture, by myself (as I play regularly), or when posted by more than one person.

Number: 250,000 and 225,000

Significance: Max amount of money stored in the bank and total after withdrawal fees.

Number: 0246378 and 43006

Location: Keypad in pack-a-punch room top and bottom respectively

Number: 22708

Number: 24

Number: 4

Location: Diner, reverse side of number 24, blacked out letters leave "Now Die" and "On 4 U"

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clocks - 7:49 & 5:11 (Clock hands are a Mirrored Image - also 115)

All Train Carriges have the number 24 on them

Keypad Terminals in the PaP Room have numbers which are the same.

There's a switch in the Power Room (above the staircase) that has numbers

(Sorry I'm away from home ATM so can't tell you exactly (they have been posted on here somewhere though?)

• Administrators

Good idea I'll go play and add what I can.

Odd I am working on something and was wondering who is listed on a tombstone. I'm stumped.

"In memory of Serozh Sarkisyan, Born July 2 1888, Died June 5 1909, Aged 20 YRS 11 MO".

The name refers to the environment artist that worked not only on Black Ops II, but also Modern Warfare 2.

-it's been said that the numbers on Marltons watch are significant in some way. Also there are numbers on top of the navcard machine(000002 I think, with black 0s and a red 2). Both numbers are 6 digits.

-regarding the times on the clocks:

1.The military times are on the clocks aswell, but it looks like they were written on.

2.the clock in the bank has no hands (00:00)

-the number 24 is at the dinner on the big sign

I need an opinion on something now. We all know the power poster with pylon on it and the 3.0, but did anyone look at the super low res numbers on the bottom. It seems to be a phone number. However, what I would assume to be the area code is 757. There are to problems I have with this. The first being that that area code belongs to south eastern Virginia, specifically; Hampton Roads. Yet, upon further research, Hampton Roads has heavy military, commercial and scientific implication as it is used by all branches of the US military as well as NASA. (click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hampton_Roads for more info)

My second issue with declaring it a 757 area code is that the area code did not exist until 1996. I know there are some theories that we are not in fact in the 60's and I'm more and more inclined to believe it.

If you have any other ideas as to what those numbers could be and mean let me know. I will not add it to the list because it is only speculation and you clearly cannot make out the last numbers of the string.

I need an opinion on something now. We all know the power poster with pylon on it and the 3.0, but did anyone look at the super low res numbers on the bottom. It seems to be a phone number. However, what I would assume to be the area code is 757. There are to problems I have with this. The first being that that area code belongs to south eastern Virginia, specifically; Hampton Roads. Yet, upon further research, Hampton Roads has heavy military, commercial and scientific implication as it is used by all branches of the US military as well as NASA. (click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hampton_Roads for more info)

My second issue with declaring it a 757 area code is that the area code did not exist until 1996. I know there are some theories that we are not in fact in the 60's and I'm more and more inclined to believe it.

If you have any other ideas as to what those numbers could be and mean let me know. I will not add it to the list because it is only speculation and you clearly cannot make out the last numbers of the string.

I tried googling said number...unfortunately 2 numbers are hard to determine. I tried every variation of numbers (i was bored one day) I didn't get a lot of hits on google of actual places.

I tried googling said number...unfortunately 2 numbers are hard to determine. I tried every variation of numbers (i was bored one day) I didn't get a lot of hits on google of actual places.

My theory about the skewed numbers is that they didn't want it to be an actual phone number that people would be calling, yet the first 3 numbers are, in my opinion, very discernible.

Number above buyable door at the bus depot, looks like a address, 3420

I don't think many people have seen this its kind of hard to see. I've been wondering if treyarch did actually # the lampposts and this is telling us which ones to activate. 0 I would think is the bus depot. I think we may have done these posts but can't remember.

All Train Carriges have the number 24 on them

Heh, I wonder if that's Treyarch being funny, since you can only "train" 24 zombies at a time. :lol:

Or that theirs 24 hours in a day. :D But I liked yours better... Train & 24 yea that made mine look like s**t....

As for the 757 area code on the Power is Knowledge poster, I can Confirm that this is, Indeed an area code from the Eastern part of Virginia, As I live in central Virginia. Its about 4 hours away from here, & It can be found in & around Virginia Beach, VA which is as you said, heavily populated w/ Military personnel...Another thing I was going to add is that the Maximum amount of points in the bank 250,000 x 4 players equals 1,000,000 but if you were to just divide yours (250,000) amongst your fellow teammates it would equal out to 62,500 per player. Now this is getting into the theory that NAV is for Net Asset Value, But I do however find it rather odd how the guy that posted the picture of a "New NavCard" Had exactly 62,790 points.

Also I don't know if you want to get into weapons & their names & numbers but I've got a list & can finish it & give you that as well, If your interested...

EDIT: Johnny "19:04:38 Marlton's Watch" Would that be 07:04:38pm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Moderators

First Location: Behind a barricaded window near Juggernog in Ascension.

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2015/01/19/150119082623441075.jpg

That's interesting. After the Russian words, found all over the place in TranZit, the number 22078 on the wall is the second reused Ascension texture. I wonder if it has a meaning. Gives me the feeling those two maps are connected in some way

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I think 90% of these numbers were put there to mess with the people who over analyze the ever living fuck out of every last detail on every last zombie map.

Treyarch has a wonderful sense of humor. :D

It's what we do. With evidence and within reason. It's where Zombie theories started - a distorted brick texture that people thought was a face. 

Keep overanalyzing, my friends. 

Archived