Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to pick up Turbine

Press ^3[{+actionslot 1}]^7 to use Turbine

Hacker

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to trade equipment for Hacker

Press ^3[{+actionslot 1}]^7 to use Hacker

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Hack

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Hack [Cost]

Hacking

Now, If we learned anything from moon it's that we have to hack those small computer terminals with the lit up buttons on them.

Here's a video with the Unit shown @ 1:14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NywzmQWhp5M

Hmmm those look a little similar to the Tranzit keypads down in the pack a punch room next to the windows, don't they? I mean HOW obvious do they need to make it Lol.

I'll bet you need a person with the Hacker down in Pap Room, and 3 others in the Power Plant at the computer terminals to work together in same way to activate these keypads..

Which brings me to my next point...

I think there is a Hacker hidden somewhere in the Tranzit map. You can either galvaknuckle a safety deposit box or after certain process you have access to it, but take a look at the Code! It's in the code so it's out there somewhere.

Just a little note as well -

You know how the mores code talks about staying close to the light, and how once you complete the EE you get those drops from the tower? I think you may have to stay underneath the tower after you do the EE. Why else would those drops come down in the field of all places? Maybe you have to make it a certain number of rounds or kill a certain number of zombies.

Anyway, hacker on tranzit. Used in same way as hacker on moon. The Computer keypads look almost identical. Obvious give away

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that hacker is in the game code doesn't prove anything. I doubt there is hacker hidden anywhere as it would have been found by now.

I dont believe so. The reason being, look at the way you had to nade those two plates on moon and then use QED on them just to spawn the Golden Rod. It could be a similar process perhaps

The code for all the old maps is all there for future purposes. Why write all new code when you can just rework the code you already wrote. If you decide to add old maps or do a DLC of old maps the main code is already there and waiting. The hacker isn't in Tranzit, that's like saying the teleporting crawlers or nova 6 zombies are in Tranzit just because they are in the code.

I do however support the testing of these keypads only because they have a specific number on them and numbers usually mean something specific.

Well im not ruling out a hacking device on tranzit. I have a feeling there's a way to get one.

But, another possibility would be to teleport from Tranzit to Moon and bring items back from Moon...

There is a "moon" sign after all...

And in theater mode when I use the free roam cam in town and go up high along the fence at Bowling ally, there are small patches of light coming from underneath the road (beyond the fence down the street that you can't go down) that suggest there may be a bunker underneath there...possibly a teleporter?

That would be awesome. What if there was a way to teleport to the other maps for a brief moment so you could pick up equipment (hacker) and bring it back to Tranzit? I just watched the moon EE vid compared to the Green Run ee vid and I have to say it does feel like a VERY short ee compared to previous ones.

I am also baffled by the shortness of the easter egg. that alone makes me feel like there is another part that we havent discovered. all the easter eggs had quite a few steps to them and these feel like 2 short ones instead of 1 full one. we definately need to keep searching.

maybe not for a hacker, but for something.

the extra coding is in fact in reference to the old maps. but access to them from tranzit is highly unlikely. tranzit itself is already a big map, and the other maps were very large too, and would require a loading screen to load up the new data. i dont see a tranzition into them being possible without exiting game and clicking "ARCADE" or something.

Seeing as this game is attempting to build the story on a large scale, i have no trouble believing that on the map where we select GREEN RUN we will eventually see icons for NACHT or KINO or DER REISE scattered on the globe to their corresponding locations.

^ This.

I do think however thou that their could be something somewhere off the map we have to nade because Treyarch loves doing this. Ascension, CotD, Shangri-La, & Moon all had something interactive off the map. Even Der Riese

Yeah lately ive been looking on the rooftops of all the buildings, and off the map for things to nade. The generators on diner have a sticker with a "no emp" symbol so maybe we have to emp all the generators at same time...i dont know. But there is more to tranzit... those who gave up find it easier just to "wait until dlc" (cognitive dissonance)

I am also baffled by the shortness of the easter egg. that alone makes me feel like there is another part that we havent discovered. all the easter eggs had quite a few steps to them and these feel like 2 short ones instead of 1 full one. we definately need to keep searching.

maybe not for a hacker, but for something.

the extra coding is in fact in reference to the old maps. but access to them from tranzit is highly unlikely. tranzit itself is already a big map, and the other maps were very large too, and would require a loading screen to load up the new data. i dont see a tranzition into them being possible without exiting game and clicking "ARCADE" or something.

Seeing as this game is attempting to build the story on a large scale, i have no trouble believing that on the map where we select GREEN RUN we will eventually see icons for NACHT or KINO or DER REISE scattered on the globe to their corresponding locations.

A loading screen ? You dont say? Haha, there happens to be a Moon loading screen in the black ops 2 files

It's all wishful thinking. How long did it take people to figure out these more involved and longer EE's? Cotd, Shang, Moon all were finished within days. To think there's meaningful steps left after a month and 10 days is little far fetched considering this game came with more hype and more EE hunters than ever before.

Feel free to continue hunting, but at some point all of you will quit searching, one by one. And I hope you prove me wrong but I just dont see it happening.

Game files mean nothing btw, they most likely kept a lot of the old coding in case they release a classic map pack again.

It's all wishful thinking. How long did it take people to figure out these more involved and longer EE's? Cotd, Shang, Moon all were finished within days. To think there's meaningful steps left after a month and 10 days is little far fetched considering this game came with more hype and more EE hunters than ever before.

Feel free to continue hunting, but at some point all of you will quit searching, one by one. And I hope you prove me wrong but I just dont see it happening.

Game files mean nothing btw, they most likely kept a lot of the old coding in case they release a classic map pack again.

I agree. Like I've said before, right now many people are just "running around a Soviet Cosmodrome with a bunch of Death Machines."

What I've heard is people got into the files of the moon and the other dlc for black ops and were able to figure out the EE within a few hours of there releases. Also i've heard they are hiding things in the coding and stuff so it makes it much more difficult because 3arc saw just how easy people were figuring out what to do. Truthfully I just want done information because not knowing where to go from here is killing me.

As I posted in another thread, the Moon EE was long and had an awesome reward because it was a continuation of the two previous maps' EEs. You couldn't do the second half of the Moon EE unless you had also completed Call of the Dead and Shangri-La. It was the "Grand finale" of Black Ops Zombies, you could say. So just because it was long and rewarding doesn't mean that the first map in Black Ops 2 is going to have an equivalent task. Yes, the TranZit/Green Run EE is pretty lame so far and disappointing for sure, but it makes sense that there would be less to it. They have to build up to the complex and rewarding ones again.

As I posted in another thread, the Moon EE was long and had an awesome reward because it was a continuation of the two previous maps' EEs. You couldn't do the second half of the Moon EE unless you had also completed Call of the Dead and Shangri-La. It was the "Grand finale" of Black Ops Zombies, you could say. So just because it was long and rewarding doesn't mean that the first map in Black Ops 2 is going to have an equivalent task. Yes, the TranZit/Green Run EE is pretty lame so far and disappointing for sure, but it makes sense that there would be less to it. They have to build up to the complex and rewarding ones again.

I just hope after all the dlc they some how come back to Green Run and do something amazing or something hilarious. I do believe they will all tie together. That's pretty much a given.

It's just easier to give up.

But finding things on the map like the church sign, with the "COS" device on it. EMP stickers on the generators. Still don't even know what that word in Arabic means on the lamppost in bus station. What about the beams from laundromat door? The computers in the power station? The red valves connected to the Avagadro prison (miniature nuclear reactor) Those two towers outside the map everyone refers to as "spaceship" or water towers are actually used for Uranium processing...the list goes on

The answer is there is more, but the next step is not logical. It's going to be hinted or discovered by accident if nobody keeps trying

I just hope after all the dlc they some how come back to Green Run and do something amazing or something hilarious. I do believe they will all tie together. That's pretty much a given.

Yeah, I think it's pretty much a given that we'll return to Green Run to do more eventually, considering we have a useless navcard reader in the map. In Black Ops they introduced the mechanic of bringing things from previous maps into new ones.... so it makes sense that we'll be able to do the opposite in Black Ops 2; take an item from a new map and use it in a previous one.

The answer is there is more, but the next step is not logical. It's going to be hinted or discovered by accident if nobody keeps trying

Yes, the answer is there is more. And it will come with DLC. Green Run is done for now.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... you guys all want to go on about how people are "quitters" for realizing there's no more to the map. Well how come you're all not still searching for that ice cave in Call of the Dead? Bunch of quitters?!

It's just easier to give up.

But finding things on the map like the church sign, with the "COS" device on it. EMP stickers on the generators. Still don't even know what that word in Arabic means on the lamppost in bus station. What about the beams from laundromat door? The computers in the power station? The red valves connected to the Avagadro prison (miniature nuclear reactor) Those two towers outside the map everyone refers to as "spaceship" or water towers are actually used for Uranium processing...the list goes on

Those beams are a glitch and not suppose to be there, hence why it's only random on certain systems, if it was meant to be there they would have patched it already. Just like how people on the Xbox versions can see both beams of light at tower if they have done both EEs. It's obviously flawed code on Xbox side because I know multiple people that have finished both EE (in one game as well including myself) and they do not show both beams afterwards.

I'm not gonna argue about it but I would be willing to put money on the fact that those beams were meant to be in the game for whatever reason.

I can see a glitch here or there like stretched out zombie arms flickering or a random phantom dog standing there but those lights have purpose. If in the end after DLC's are out and they still serve no purpose I will be quite surprised and wonder why people weren't fired over such a sloppy coding job.

Its just left over code mostly. For example, there is strings from cod 3 in the game. But these maps are probably going to be released in the future.

Ive got one theory tho. When you get them orange orbs, they sometimes appear at the mystery box. What if you can get the hacker from it? Just a suggestion because im stumped at the minute. There is no real progress happening.