Dissappearing George?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Weird. I have never heard this before. Are you sure he disappeared.

Well, it is unlikely that the dirty glitching OP will reply to you seeing as his post is some 17 months old, but yeah, there is a way that losers can glitch out George or even make him disappear completely not to return.

It is only for those of low moral fibre though.

• 2 months later...

The same thing happened to me too right a few seconds ago... (but I don't glitch or cheat... )

I killed him near Spawn with my pack a punched dragunov, after a few headshots, he got down to his knees (nomal) and right after he leaves the perk and the waffle (normally) he dissappeared... I heard Samanthas laughter (not the creepy one) and... poof, he was gone.... no perk, no waffle.

Played solo... never happened coop...

By the way I killed george in the same round he spawned in AGAIN (I killed him b4 and got a perk and the waffle)

Edited by ZombieProfessional

I played w/o glitches or cheats, never played with glitches or cheats! I killed him right after he spawned in again in the same round (I made a crawler at the end of the round). Killed him with the dragunov (really fast with this weapon btw) and yeah, he was gone. Black Ops is still glitchy all over the place. If someone leaves the game during a death machine, you lose the DM AND you have no gun until the DM stops (more often: you simply lose the Dm and get your gun back)... just one glitch that happens when you play the game normal....