Steady Aim Upgrade

BasedGod

I haven't posted about this until now because I figured someone already figured it out. I typically just use this site to see what others are saying about the easter eggs but there was never a reason for me to make an account because it didn't require one to read topics which is why this account is brand new. There is definitely a steady aim "permanent perk" or "persistent upgrade" I discovered it with the HAMR while the running a rape train in the m16 tunnel only hip firing till around round 20. Similar to the other non purchaseable perks you will receive a green puff of smoke when you achieve it. The crosshairs will become noticeably smaller. I believe you can level this perk up several times because I received multiple green puffs throughout my game to the point whee the the Cross hairs were as small as that of and smg with laser sight laying prone. I will get this upgrade again this weekend and post a before and after picture to prove it. If anyone makes a video of this perk all I ask for is a shout out.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I can at least confirm that the Headshot Popper upgrade definitely does not effect the size of your crosshairs.

Started a game with Headshot Popper, used the tiles in the starting room to measure how wide my crosshair was when standing in a particular spot, knifed a bunch of zombies to lose my ability, checked crosshair again, still exact same size.

So if there really is something that decreases the size of a gun's crosshairs, it ain't the Headshot Popper upgrade!

Well, I can at least confirm that the Headshot Popper upgrade definitely does not effect the size of your crosshairs.

Started a game with Headshot Popper, used the tiles in the starting room to measure how wide my crosshair was when standing in a particular spot, knifed a bunch of zombies to lose my ability, checked crosshair again, still exact same size.

So if there really is something that decreases the size of a gun's crosshairs, it ain't the Headshot Popper upgrade!

Sounds like good news, will test out tomorrow then!

Debunked. I do hope you weren't posting this just to troll and make people waste their time, OP.

I tried this at tunnel with RPD, 15 rounds, 500 kills, only hipfiring. I got no green poof and no steady aim effects. You might think your crosshairs are getting smaller because, when moving, they're huge, but when you stop, they're much smaller.

Also, where you getting any headshots at all? If so, that's probably the green poof.