Multiple EE continuation myths debunked. Confirmed bus 2

Xekhin

I have noclip enabled on the PC, and fog disabled, I've done a bit of testing, and playing with game files and this is what I've discovered:

The church plays no role, it is just a spawn for the zombies, and you just see through the walls when you go in.

The navcards CAN be accepted into the reader, if you open up the text files and scroll down a bit, the words 'navcard accepted' can be seen.

The bridge is a possible continuation, a few image files are deep within the game files that look like the supports of the bridge that have been destroyed, however, little images and things like that where deep within the files before the release of moon, so I presume its realated to future DLC maps.

A big trend going on recently is that we are missing the opening steps of the easter egg, and not the ending ones. This, is partially true, there are a few sound clips that simply don't add up, but they probably wont reveal anything major when we find out the steps we have skipped.

Now, the big one: The lights. If you rip open the SC of the game, it displays multiple variables where the lights are concerned, from what I can tell it appears that doing some action (I'm still pouring over the code trying to figure out what) will trigger one set of lights in a certain place, and other actions will trigger different coloured lights (orange and a kind of purple) in different places.

Q: Any other permaperks (not actually permanent, looking into how long they last)

A: Ok. First up, the juggernog one is complete BS, the variables for hits taken are 2 (default) and 6(Juggernog) The flopper one is also BS, no explosive damage or anything that could cause damage is listed as a result from D-Diving under ANY circumstances (although it does have the potential to be modded in) I think that was all the rumored ones, I only looked into Jug and flopper, if there where any others then I'll look into em.

Q: Is this evidence of another bus? (Found in the linked .txt file below)

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 To Open

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 To Close

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 To Climb To the Roof

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 For Emergency Exit

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 To enter bunker

Press ^3[{+activate}]^7 to start the bus [Cost]

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 To go up

Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 To go down

A: Yes, it is indefinite evidence that a second bus, or massive upgrade to the current bus is possible. In the game files, what could be a model for a second bus can be seen, but no driver. Also, no scripts indicate that the new / super upgraded bus is available in the current form of TranZit. When the next patch is released I'll take another look, but my thoughts are that they are adding parts for the DLC scripts, so that it wont be as big a D/L

Q: TranZit can become daytime.

A: Nope. In the current state that the game files are in, there are absoloutley ZERO hints that you can make tranzit day. Nothing. Atall, period.

Q: Can you build the Wunderwaffe DG2 and the Thundergun??

A Sadly, not yet. The data for the B01 Thundergun and the WAW Wunderwaffe are cached in the engine files, (you can see data about them in the linked text document) but have no buildable parts, or files that would make them work in TranZit

Q: Can four turbines speed up T.E.D.D?

A: Nope, complete bullshit. The bus only moves as fast as its default speeds (it gets slower and faster in certain ares)

Q: Surely, this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKdW18cdvp8) gives conclusive evidence that TranZit has a day / night?!

A: This video intrigued me. I searched everywhere in the S / C for a couple of hours, searching for anything that could point towards TranZit becoming day or night. I found nothing. I did, however, find the model for the moon he was looking at, but that was it. As eariler stated, you CANNOT change the time in TranZit in its current form.

PM me here and I'll look into any other myths or queries you may have, and I'll edit them into this post. Thanks

EDIT: http://easycaptu.re/pMUcm.txt Link to all text that appears in game, use your browsers search tool and type navcard ;)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the one about the lights is this: Its not that were doing the EE/ToB wrong or in the wrong order, What I Believe it is, is that when your at the end of either, Richtofens or Maxxis' that theirs 4/8 street lamps that are desginated for each & if we get the correct combination of 4 then that will trigger the next part of the EE/ToB. Thats what Ive been trying to say but couldnt explain it in a way that would allow people to understand!!!

I think the one about the lights is this: Its not that were doing the EE/ToB wrong or in the wrong order, What I Believe it is, is that when your at the end of either, Richtofens or Maxxis' that theirs 4/8 street lamps that are desginated for each & if we get the correct combination of 4 then that will trigger the next part of the EE/ToB. Thats what Ive been trying to say but couldnt explain it in a way that would allow people to understand!!!

From what I can tell, it appears the lights are dependant on the side you have chosen. The game keeps logging something into a folder I can't seem to access, but it logs it every time something EE related happens (you complete a step, one of the audio sounds play, etc) So I can only presume spiderbite's theory of 'picking a side and sticking to it' is correct. Also, the lights track previous viewings, so if I had joined the lights from the bank to the orb, and a friend had done the laundromat in a seperate game, then if one person did the lights at church they'd all just spawn

From what I can tell, it appears the lights are dependant on the side you have chosen. The game keeps logging something into a folder I can't seem to access, but it logs it every time something EE related happens (you complete a step, one of the audio sounds play, etc) So I can only presume spiderbite's theory of 'picking a side and sticking to it' is correct. Also, the lights track previous viewings, so if I had joined the lights from the bank to the orb, and a friend had done the laundromat in a seperate game, then if one person did the lights at church they'd all just spawn

So are you saying that the more we play the more we can progress, BC Ive gotten the Orb on the Stoplight one time & after that Ive never gotten it again, & I play quite often, on COD Elite ove got 15,299 minutes played of that 11,336 were in TranZit mode which is roughly 188.93hrs or 7.87 days!!! & ive only done Richtofens Side & that was like 2 days after the game came out!!!

Not all traps are created equal: some might be missing a piece or two...

Dou you think this might be related to tranzit?? It´s between the clue messages which seem fit for older maps but this quote really made me think... what if we have to build some of the things in tranzit differently?

Ok. First up, the juggernog one is complete BS, the variables for hits taken are 2 (default) and 6(Juggernog) The flopper one is also BS, no explosive damage or anything that could cause damage is listed as a result from D-Diving under ANY circumstances (although it does have the potential to be modded in) I think that was all the rumored ones, I only looked into Jug and flopper, if there where any others then I'll look into em.

Dou you think this might be related to tranzit?? It´s between the clue messages which seem fit for older maps but this quote really made me think... what if we have to build some of the things in tranzit differently?

Look in the linked text document, and search 'fire trap' :)

So are you saying that the more we play the more we can progress, BC Ive gotten the Orb on the Stoplight one time & after that Ive never gotten it again, & I play quite often, on COD Elite ove got 15,299 minutes played of that 11,336 were in TranZit mode which is roughly 188.93hrs or 7.87 days!!! & ive only done Richtofens Side & that was like 2 days after the game came out!!!

Get four players, that all have done Richtofen or Maxis' side most recently, and do the EE, and do the lights wih the orb. Also, time played isn't tracked, so I'm pretty sure that that doesn't have an impact

Ok. First up, the juggernog one is complete BS, the variables for hits taken are 2 (default) and 6(Juggernog) The flopper one is also BS, no explosive damage or anything that could cause damage is listed as a result from D-Diving under ANY circumstances (although it does have the potential to be modded in) I think that was all the rumored ones, I only looked into Jug and flopper, if there where any others then I'll look into em.

I would think to get Protection from fire would be to kill X amt of Zombies that explode on you from being on fire, Nothing PhD related. Ive Never tried bc I always run at Farm, But could be a possibility. As for the Trap one, The Only place I ever remember seeing that Is on the map "Five" where you had to find the little peice!!!

Did it, found nothing... I hope i did it right: I downloaded the linked text file- opened it in editor and searched it for : fire trap, fire , trap & firetrap also tried fire-trap, nothing

Did it, found nothing... I hope i did it right: I downloaded the linked text file- opened it in editor and searched it for : fire trap, fire , trap & firetrap also tried fire-trap, nothing

*Flame barrier

Being this is the Multiplayer engine, that is why you are seeing some of this stuff. Zipline, etc. I don't think it relates to the tranzit map 'specifically'

A whole tonne of cached WAW and BOI files are in there, but a 'flame barrier' does appear in the S/C

EDIT: http://easycaptu.re/pMUcm.txt Link to all text that appears in game, use your browsers search tool and type navcard

i checked the text and all the way at the bottom i found something interesting that i haven't seen or heard in tranzit before:

Engine overheated, waiting for cooldown

does anybody know what this means?

EDIT: http://easycaptu.re/pMUcm.txt Link to all text that appears in game, use your browsers search tool and type navcard

i checked the text and all the way at the bottom i found something interesting that i haven't seen or heard in tranzit before:

Someone mentioned this already, his idea was that there is a night bus which can be controlled by the player...

Someone mentioned this already, his idea was that there is a night bus which can be controlled by the player...

Could be the Jet Gun cooling down????

IS THE EE NOT LIVE ?

OK guys you can only complete the EE on xbox live well connected to internet you can look at files all day long they are just commands in game its a live server things are added to game as we progress thru EE THAT'S HOW IT SAVE,S IN CUSTOM GAME AND YOUR STATS THESE ARE ALL LIVE AND NEW TO ZOMBIES. There is a live system for zombies so not all things are in files things can easily be added to the game server as you are playing the game heads up guys

That line never appears when you use the Jet Gun.

Someone say in the forums its possible to make the Bus move faster if four turbines are placed inside. I was wondering if that was true, then maybe causing the bus to Drive Faster could cause the engine to Over Heat.

Nope, complete bullshit. The bus only moves as fast as its default speeds (it gets slower and faster in certain ares)

Wait,with another item we can constructive things....so...THUNDERGUN AND WANDERWUFFLE ARE CONSTRUCTIVENESS?!?

Sadly, not yet. The data for the B01 Thundergun and the WAW Wunderwaffe are cached in the engine files, (you can see data about them in the linked text document) but have no buildable parts, or files that would make them work in TranZit