Your Favourite Gun

Chinny

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a heavy SMG user, and my favorite is definitely the Vector K10. it has good power and decent range, as well as a good rate of fire. Putting on a long barrel and sight increases its damage, range, and accuracy greatly. I also sometimes use a wildcard and put on long barrel, reflex sight, and rapid fire. This little baby packs quite a punch. :twisted:

I'm not familiar enough with other gun classes to help you out there, but it really depends on your gameplay style. I use SMGs because I like stealth / rushing / CQB. What is good to you may be completely different.

I'm with Electric, the Vector is a beautiful weapon and honestly my favorite I've tried so far. However, it does all depend on your play style. If you're an assault rifle guy, the MTAR is a great choice. If you like shotguns, the Remington 870 is the only way to go. If you're a sniper, I recommend the Ballista. And remember, I haven't tried every gun in the game, so do some experimenting yourself.

Yeah I have gold Vector and I might go for diamond.

My favorite secondary is executioner dual-wield with long barrel.

There is a challenge you have to complete to get gold camo for the vector which is "get 150 kills with the vector with no perks." when I did this I loaded up with attachments and equipment. My class was a vector with rapid fire, long barrel, and reflex sight, and dual executioners with long barrel, and my handy dandy Semtex. I can't even tell you how much fun I had with this class.

• Moderators

AN-94-

MSMC- Reminds me of the 74u from CoD4

KSG- The coolest shotgun in any CoD

DSR 50- Feels more like the R700 than any sniper since CoD4 and that makes me happy

Oh and I don't use lmgs ^.^

BO2 is the best. (mp wise)

Now I am just hoping for more good maps in the dlc. ^^

Assault Rifle- Definitely the AN-94. I'm currently going for gold on that gun and I have no perks or attatchments on it and I'm doing just fine without any of that.

SMG- Vector is pretty good, but I recommend trying out the MSMC as well. It's rof is slightly slower but so much more accurate and deadly. I have not gone negative with this gun yet.

LMG- I find the LSAT to be the most well-rounded, the HAMMR isn't too bad either. But again, the LSAT is slightly more accurate and you will kill faster with it and with less bullets more so than with the others most of the time.

Sniper- This class seems different for everybody. I personally enjoy the DSR the best but I recommend you determine which is best for yourself.

Shotgun- The Remington is insane, but if you fancy yourself good at aiming then I suggest giving the KSG a shot. That thing's OHK distance is something else.

And as for a secondary, you can't go wrong with a trusty B23R at your side. At least, I find it easy to get a handful of Bloodthirsty medals with it every couple of matches or so :D

There is a challenge you have to complete to get gold camo for the vector which is "get 150 kills with the vector with no perks." when I did this I loaded up with attachments and equipment. My class was a vector with rapid fire, long barrel, and reflex sight, and dual executioners with long barrel, and my handy dandy Semtex. I can't even tell you how much fun I had with this class.

I thought you couldn't equip another attachment with dual wield...?

Oh, and my favorites are the SWAT-556 (a total beast. It's better than the Type 95 IMO), the Chicom CQB, and the PDW. :D

How long did it take u to get gold on it? and is the supressor good with the vector? mite give it a shot at gold

M8A1. It takes some bullets to kill somebody with it, but in right hands and with right perks/attachments and tactics this can be a beast.

I don't like Vector/AN because they... Hmm... They don't seem overpowered but they have this element which I don't like. It's almost as it would be too easy to play with them. I don't settle on easy crap.

How long did it take u to get gold on it? and is the supressor good with the vector? mite give it a shot at gold

It took me only like a week days of good effort honestly. once you knock out the headshots and get kryptec or whatever it's called it is really easy.

I never use a suppressor just because of my gameplay style. It's affect on the range is stinky, and I use long barrel anyway, so it negates it completely. It you rock the combination I said before (long barrel, reflex, and rapid fire / grip (either of these for the third)) you're pretty much set for gold. Before you get those attachments just experiment with others as you unlock them and find what YOU like.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't really play mp much but at level 37 i think.

SMG's: Vector, it has practically no recoil, a pretty good rate of fire, and I find it pretty good with a suppressor.

AR's: M27, once again, low recoil, and it goes pretty well with target finder/red dot sight

Shotguns: Remington 870, kinda gimmicky, I only use it on Hijacked, but is strong overall, especially with long barrel

Snipers: DSR 50, once again kinda gimmicky, but I use this on a few more maps than the shotgun.

LMG's: Even though I did really well with LMG's in MW2 and MW3, I just don't really care for using them in BO2

Then the B23R, just a plain beast, it has saved me a bunch of times, now if only it had a mag larger than 15 (21 with extended mags).

I haven't unlocked everything yet, but I feel I will like the M8A1 and AN-94 a bunch, especially M8A1 with 4 round burst. Currently remembering beasting with the FAMAS getting 30 kills in a game in TDM on MW2

I usually only play Hard-Core. In HC I use almost exclusively the Type 25 with red dot and stock. It is powerful enough to take someone out with a short burst, even from range, and maneuvers nice.

Also in HC the FAL is a monster. You have to have good aim, but it is really good.