Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Electric Jesus

~The Old-School Gaming Thread~

metroid prime, metroid prime 2: Echoes, LOz: ocarina of time, majoras mask, wind waker, luigi's mansion, resident evil 0, resident evil 4, mario kart 64, CoD Finest Hour, Super smash bros. melee, super mario bros., SMB 2, SMB 3, Contra, Super contra, Jackal, Manhunt, spy vs. spy... there is alot more to the list.

I was practically born playing a video game.

I know every secret to every classic video game: super mario bros. 1, 2, and3 and legend of zelda: only the ones i've played.

Awards

That awkward moment when you realize Kirby takes place in a post-apocalyptic future where earth has fallen victim to nuclear winter...

I used to play this game all the time! My entire life is a lie!

Well technically Kirby lives in a parallel universe next to the Marioverse, Pokemon Universe, and our universe. So it isn't really OUR Earth, but a different version of our Earth. Does that make you feel at all better?

QUICKLY, lets go travel to the other universe and meet the legendary heroes.

I think Ganon can defeat link if he puts an anvil in a treasure chest. So when link goes to lift it over his head, It crushes him :o . WHY IS GANON SO STUPID?

Awards

Gameboy Advance for me i grew up with pokemon fire red and i plan on taking it to the grave with me literally

Same here, except mine was leaf green. My lv. 100 venasaur and lv. 100 mewtwo cannot be defeated. Also my sparkling pidgeot and my haunter.

Awards

Well technically Kirby lives in a parallel universe next to the Marioverse, Pokemon Universe, and our universe. So it isn't really OUR Earth, but a different version of our Earth. Does that make you feel at all better?

All better. :D

I think Super Smash Bros shows us that all the Nintendo universes intersect. Wherever that intersection point is, I want to go to there.

I think Ganon can defeat link if he puts an anvil in a treasure chest. So when link goes to lift it over his head, It crushes him :o . WHY IS GANON SO STUPID?

In ocarina of time when you open some chests a blast of fire or ice shoots you in the face, but link apparently doesn't mind too much. :mrgreen:

I think Super Smash Bros shows us that all the Nintendo universes intersect. Wherever that intersection point is, I want to go to there.

In ocarina of time when you open some chests a blast of fire or ice shoots you in the face, but link apparently doesn't mind too much. :mrgreen:

I know about that, I have and beat the game. I mean, instead of doing that, When link goes to open a chest, he does his dramatic thing when he lifts the item over his head, the item could be an anvil and thus, Ganon's problem is solved.

Awards

I know about that, I have and beat the game. I mean, instead of doing that, When link goes to open a chest, he does his dramatic thing when he lifts the item over his head, the item could be an anvil and thus, Ganon's problem is solved.

A little violent for an E rated Nintendoo game, huh? Not that you aren't a genius for thinking that up... :mrgreen:

Fun fact: all of the blood in OoT was changed to green liquid in order to keep its E rating.

Pet Kirby? That's awful! That'd be liked having a pet sentient puppy! That's slavery! Pokemon? That's okay.

Btw, do you know where Kirby got his name? Once, Universal Studios sued Nintendo for Donkey Kong's similarity to its King Kong. The lawsuit was a farce. Nintendo's lawyers tore repeated holes into Universal's argument. Universal was really a behemoth who thought it could do whatever it wanted. Nintendo won by a landslide, and they won a lot of money. Nintendo's way of thanking their lawyer, John Kirby, was to name their latest video game character after him. Thus, Kirby was born.

So noone thinks having a little ball walking around your house and having it ea... Now I see it. He'd be eating everything with his vaccum for a mouth.

Awards

I've always had an admiration for old games. Hell, most of my Arcade games I've downloaded on Xbox are those classics such as Sonic, Pac-Man, Dig-Dug or Streets of Rage. My first console was a SNES. First game was Super Mario World and to this day, remains as one of my all time favorites. Anyone who is a true Mario fan knows how many secrets are in each game as well, and I'm proud to say I've discovered each and everyone, 100% legit. Good times. I'm also an avid Pac-Man player. He's kinda become apart of my everyday apparel as well. :D The Namco games in general were usually my favorites. I've wasted countless hours (and quarters) growing up playing Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Dig-Dug, Pole Position, etc.

Yeah in an arcade I made it through every difficulty level of pacman with one quarter so it kept replaying the final level over and over. HIGH SCORE, MINIONS!!

I don't know whether or not to be sad that this is my greatest achievement.

Whats the fastest time you ever beat a video game? Arcade games don't count.

Mine is: Super Mario Galaxy 2 in 5 days.

Awards

I never did beat it.

I was so nooby in that game that I tried beating the last place with a lv.47 as my highest. Wasn't my game though.

Edit: Actually the fastest game i've ever beaten was Luigi's mansion in about 5 hours.

Awards

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .