The Missing Steps: What we were missing

blackfire561

Just to clarify, even if we have completed the final step step of the egg, just out of order, will the glowing orbs around the obelisk and the lights seen protruding from the tower to the town still be involved in the EE once we determine the correct order? Also, blackfire561, I'm new to this forum and have become quite caught up in the zombies story and the easter eggs, and have become really interested in how your team has been progressing. So in your opinion, is the clock theory still viable, may it have some relevance once the steps are done in the correct order?

Very interesting question. Well we did think the whole clock thing was relavent and still do but that theory was based off of BirdDog Dan's clue which turned in a guess when we confirmed he knew nothing. So its moved to realistic thoughts. We are not working on the clock theory anymore but more of finding out which order everything goes in. Like I said we are at a stand still due to the lack of info and quotes not registering when they should. We dont know what to do as of right now.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it is fact. We skipped early steps, if your to stupid to see that then your just like every other troll in the zombie community.

I've made topics and said this many times before but i guess people just choose to ignore me and instead go after crazy theories. The only reason we were able to progress in easter eggs and not get into the situation we are in now is because we had context. We knew what step 1 was and it helped us understand step 2.

So many people just keep adding all these theories and dead ends and then getting really disappointed when it doesn't go anywhere, but nobody stops to think about the fact that maybe we are doing the right stuff, just in the wrong order. It would be like one of us discovering what the last step was. So what? Doesn't mean anything if we don't know what's inbetween. And i also think this whole clock thing is bullshit but that's just me.

I hope this isn't all about this quote:

You have constructed the Control Mechanism, but to program the computer you will need to secure application Nav Card. You will have to seek it out so return here and activate the Spire to save mankind.

Or this one:

"Oh this is good, you've accomplished much. But to activate the computer you must have the little Nav Card thingy, which plugs into the computer thingy. Don't worry your little brain about what it does or how it works, just go find it!"

These quotes are a couple of the ones that are heard once and only once. I heard each of these dring the first few days and I haven't heard them since. Can anyone confirm that you can activate the TV in farm twice, because that is yet another quote I can't replicate.

You have constructed the Control Mechanism, but to program the computer you will need to secure application Nav Card. You will have to seek it out so return here and activate the Spire to save mankind.

Or this one:

"Oh this is good, you've accomplished much. But to activate the computer you must have the little Nav Card thingy, which plugs into the computer thingy. Don't worry your little brain about what it does or how it works, just go find it!"

These quotes are a couple of the ones that are heard once and only once. I heard each of these dring the first few days and I haven't heard them since. Can anyone confirm that you can activate the TV in farm twice, because that is yet another quote I can't replicate.

Um I haven't tested it. I do not know what you could do to get this.

Because it is fact. We skipped early steps, if your to stupid to see that then your just like every other troll in the zombie community.

I've made topics and said this many times before but i guess people just choose to ignore me and instead go after crazy theories. The only reason we were able to progress in easter eggs and not get into the situation we are in now is because we had context. We knew what step 1 was and it helped us understand step 2.

So many people just keep adding all these theories and dead ends and then getting really disappointed when it doesn't go anywhere, but nobody stops to think about the fact that maybe we are doing the right stuff, just in the wrong order. It would be like one of us discovering what the last step was. So what? Doesn't mean anything if we don't know what's inbetween. And i also think this whole clock thing is bullshit but that's just me.

I think that tranzit is such a big map no one really knows what to do with the EE because its just really big and there are so many fishy things

So im not sure if this can help in anyway at all i doubt it will but some people may find it interesting. And seeing we are still lost in the middle of nowhere as a community maybe it can help benefit towards some new ideas or something. Bus driver can kill people. Instantly spectation type kill. Look Here.

Qwl7AGn878E

Or this one:

Um I haven't tested it. I do not know what you could do to get this.

u have to build the navi card table then depending what side u are doing while building it u will here the quotes from richtofen or maxis u could only here one side cause as we all know u cant build the navi card table more than once except if u play with people that never built it

So im not sure if this can help in anyway at all i doubt it will but some people may find it interesting. And seeing we are still lost in the middle of nowhere as a community maybe it can help benefit towards some new ideas or something. Bus driver can kill people. Instantly spectation type kill. Look Here.

Qwl7AGn878E

This has happened to me twice from nothing though.

Qwl7AGn878E

how on earth would that be relevant? -_-

Yes you can activate the tv twice.

And yes you can hear the nav card table quotes again. Make a new profile on your xbox and sign into it. Play from the beginning.

Thats so dumb treyarch wouldnt make it so you must be able to create another profile in order to do it again??

Youre right. They wouldnt. So why do you think we missed something? They obviously know what theyre doing, so youre saying that we messed up somewhere, EVENTHOUGH everyone gets the achievement still?

What i was trying to point out, was if you need to hear it again, make a new profile.

I'm sorry I do not speak English, unfortunately, I am a French with a very bad english ^ ^, so I used the google translation. But one question running through my head, do not you think that Treyarch knew we were back in the game all the way, and if we had played just as big beginner (because we are good players of Treyarch say that we'll take the big pro method for beginners in the tower and the real secret). example: when I played the first faith, I did not realize was the turbine I simply pay the door? it would be nice not their gender? theory is a bit simplistic.

I'm sorry I do not speak English, unfortunately, I am a French with a very bad english ^ ^, so I used the google translation. But one question running through my head, do not you think that Treyarch knew we were back in the game all the way, and if we had simply played as beginner (because we are a good player, Treyarch has said that the we will take the method for large nosy tower of babel and the method beginning in the true secret). example: when I played the first faith was I did not realize I had the turbine simply pays the door? it would be nice not their gender? theory is a bit simplistic.

I'm sorry I do not speak English, unfortunately, I am a French with a very bad english ^ ^, so I used the google translation. But one question running through my head, do not you think that Treyarch knew we were back in the game all the way, and if we had simply played as beginner (because we are a good player, Treyarch has said that the we will take the method for large nosy tower of babel and the method beginning in the true secret). example: when I played the first faith was I did not realize I had the turbine simply pays the door? it would be nice not their gender? theory is a bit simplistic.

Confusing, but I think what you are saying is the tower of babel had too many obvious steps and was a bit simplistic in comparison to previous maps.

I agree, but I am starting to think that this Easter Egg is simply choosing your side and maybe they did it this way to make it easy enough for players to go back to Green Run and reset to either Maxis/Ricktofen to experience both sides of the eventual DLC story.

This is my theory:

For the nav card, maybe there is some way you can upgrade it. This is based off of the Moon easter egg, where you upgrade the Golden Rod into the Vrill Generator. However, I have no idea where else you can put the nav card that isn't related to the table.

Other than that, I'm assuming it will carry over into the next DLC (also like the Golden Rod). The only thing I don't understand is why it would have locations to put it as it does right now in TranZit. That is what led me to believe they can be upgraded, or perhaps even swapped between players (kind of like the bank money orbs).

That's just my thinking.

I might have a Theory as to what the Nav Card Station & The Nav card is for. First, you have the Unheard Quotes(Or Heard, we're not sure) both Maxis and Richtofen say about the Nav Card Station. In Maxis Qoute about he Nav Card Station, he said "Activate The Spire"

Now keep in mind all we've done for Dr. Maxis and Richtofen is Power Up the Obelisk/Spire/Tower.

It's easy to see where I'm going with this. The Nav Card Station activates the Obelisk/Spire/Tower for either Doctors. As to what The Spire/Obelisk/Tower does when we "Activate" it is anyones guess.

I have a really good feeling there are other Towers that are similar to the one in Green Run. This war between Dr. Maxis and Dr. Richtofen is far from over.

The big Question is....

Which side will choose?