The Missing Steps: What we were missing

blackfire561

The only thing the video shows is Razor getting another orb. His theory was certain lamp posts, not missing steps. I'm not trying to start an argument, I'm trying to stop future ones. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and so calling someone a "stupid troll" because they state what they believe is uncalled for. You believe there are missing steps, and I'm not asking you to change your title. I simply want you to see both sides of this. When going to the Tranzit section, you see what looks like the answer to everything is confirmed and ready for tutorial: "The Missing Steps Found: Walkthrough What we were missing" and once you click on it you see only speculation. It's just misleading. I hope you DO find the next step and this thread gets edited to show what the title represents. Until then....good luck. :D

Well this ENTIRE TOPIC is about this opinion you dont have to stay on it and you can keep you opinion to yourself. Now your telling me that that quote on the video Razor posted isnt something we missed. Just listen to the entire audio files for maxis. I am sick and tired of arguing with you guys I am done posting on this forum even if I have a breakthrough I am just done.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, Woah, Woah! Calm down man. I'm not getting on your case. I'll stop posting in your thread if it makes you feel better. I don't want any part of running someone out of here. Especially someone who has been here a while. I just wanted you to see both sides of this and stop name calling. Like I said, don't change the title if you don't want to. I also think talking crap about someone's sig is uncalled for. Stick around a while. The noobs will be gone.

Woah, Woah, Woah! Calm down man. I'm not getting on your case. I'll stop posting in your thread if it makes you feel better. I don't want any part of running someone out of here. Especially someone who has been here a while. I just wanted you to see both sides of this and stop name calling. Like I said, don't change the title if you don't want to. I also think talking crap about someone's sig is uncalled for. Stick around a while. The noobs will be gone.

I understand what you are saying but I hope you understand what I am saying. People are so quick to shutdown ideas especially ideas like this that are very much likely. I hope you understand what I am saying.

I agree. One thing you must remember though is around here, noob or not, you must have proof for every little thing or it is only speculation. I know there is proof of the egg having more, and confirmation via Treyarch, but without having step by step proof of how to do it, people will be skeptical. We have been built up and let down so much throughout the history of easter eggs and so people don't take anything seriously. It's not your fault and it's not their fault. People don't build themselves up anymore because they have been let down too much. Once you have it down pat and know exactly what to do, people will show you mad respect. Until then, sadly, you are just like us. Close but no cigar.

I understand what you are saying but I hope you understand what I am saying. People are so quick to shutdown ideas especially ideas like this that are very much likely. I hope you understand what I am saying.

I have no problems in considering ideas, but I have problems when people right away claim it to be a fact.

You have constantly created threads where the title was misleading, as it claimed to definitely be the next step, when in reality, you don't even know it before you do.

Also, changing the steps doesn't explain how you would get the Nav Card table to work, and I'm almost sure there's a different Nav Card we need to get. (My guess is by getting new Orbs to appear, as some of the Nav Cards seem to come from those)

wow, if i remember right you were calling people out and shooting down ideas, ive been searching on these forums for weeks now in the shadows and only recently made an account so its not like i saw 2 of your posts anfd figured id rag on you. calling someone stupid and a troll over an idea or rationalization just makes u look like the troll. im just pointing things out ive been seeing/reading. im glad theres people like you exhausting all your time for the commuity but im a strong believer in doing things in a respectable way. im just getting the notion you feel like your getting picked on. to that i say grow up. p.s ive on your so called last step for a week now. ive gotten nowhere.... good luck. i wish the community the best of luck!!! stay positive

Hey guys new here but I was playing Tranzit solo trying doing the maxis easter egg I know it's not possible so I turned of the power and while on the bridge on the bus the Avogadro spawned and started to power down the bus while I was knifing him Maxis said something about don't kill it don't know if this is glitch or not

Hey guys new here but I was playing Tranzit solo trying doing the maxis easter egg I know it's not possible so I turned of the power and while on the bridge on the bus the Avogadro spawned and started to power down the bus while I was knifing him Maxis said something about don't kill it don't know if this is glitch or not

That happens if you try to kill him outside of the Pylon.

That happens if you try to kill him outside of the Pylon.

Alright thanks wish I could join in the hunt but I haven't done the easter egg yet need a bunch of PS3 players to help me

We need to figure out how to get the other Maxis quotes. So I was thinking that a lot of hints he gives us doesn't seem to be in order.

I believe we have to do a few steps before turning on the power at all. It seems more logical to put turbines under the tower, and Maxis telling us to find a living power source, then going to power and have him tell us that we had freed "Him"

We might even have to test putting turbines under the lamp posts and maybe even constructing the Nav Card reader before turning on the power.

When I think about it, Maxis doesn't tell us any reason to turn on the power and just tells us that we freed him, like if he already needed him for something.

Okay, Blackfire. It seems you have at least two or three theories all jam packed into thisone post. I can't tell what you have accomplished out of those you have yet to try.

So you learned that what we thought was the Last Step(Place Four Turbines Down at Four Different Street Lights) in Dr. Maxis side is actually the Step after turning off the Power.

So that would mean The Last Step is actually Killing the Avogodro under the Tower while Two Turbines are placed.

I'm asking you, have you did the EE in that Order and What did Dr. Maxis say?

P.S.

Really dude, the Sig is just to big and with so many frames, its make things easier if it was not before every post.

Okay, Blackfire. It seems you have at least two or three theories all jam packed into thisone post. I can't tell what you have accomplished out of those you have yet to try.

So you learned that what we thought was the Last Step(Place Four Turbines Down at Four Different Street Lights) in Dr. Maxis side is actually the Step after turning off the Power.

So that would mean The Last Step is actually Killing the Avogodro under the Tower while Two Turbines are placed.

I'm asking you, have you did the EE in that Order and What did Dr. Maxis say?

P.S.

Really dude, the Sig is just to big and with so many frames, its make things easier if it was not before every post.

Yes I am aware and I am going to take it off right after I post this. To your question we are trying to get things in order. We are at a dead end and the only thing to do now is kill the avogadro under the tower. We are thinking maybe since we did that step with the light posts he might say something different after. The only thing we wont be able to do is put turbines down at the lightposts because that will complete the egg and we dont want that. So we are going to try this in about 30 mins I will keep you posted on what happens. If nothing happens then I am seriously giving up until somebody solves this. Really I am at a loss if this doesnt work. If it doesnt work it means we are still missing something pertaining to the navcards. Anyway I will keep you guys posted.

Okay, now I think I understand what your saying.

You think that the EE needs to be done in a certain order to where Dr. Maxis will say the Quote about the Nav Card.

One Question. Do you have the Nav Card Station Completed and saved to your Online Profile.

Yes I have it completed the thing I was saying is treyarch messed up the order so bad you dont know what comes first.

PS: is this sig to big??

I think its the issue that if you already have the Nav Card Station Built, Dr. Maxis might not say that Quote after you complete his EE(In the Order we now know so far.) The only way I think you can figure out if Maxis says the Quote is to find someone here or find a Random Player who hasn't completed the Nav Card Station.

Blackfire why resort to insults? It is not fact please prove it is. You think Treyarc messed up on their Easter egg and I don't. When the truth comes out I expect an apology. If I'm wrong I'll admit it but posting things as fact and then saying it's 50/50 is contradicting yourself.

You did the same with the clock theory.

Don't respond unless it's in a constructive manner instead of launching into insults.

This is beginning to sound more like a Techincal Issue than a Easter Egg. Both Doctors mention the Nav Station but we haven't heard them say the Quotes.

I don't remember if I built the Nav Station as Samuel or not. So Don't really know if he says it.

Hope its not a Bug or something. *Fingers Crossed.*

Just to clarify, even if we have completed the final step step of the egg, just out of order, will the glowing orbs around the obelisk and the lights seen protruding from the tower to the town still be involved in the EE once we determine the correct order? Also, blackfire561, I'm new to this forum and have become quite caught up in the zombies story and the easter eggs, and have become really interested in how your team has been progressing. So in your opinion, is the clock theory still viable, may it have some relevance once the steps are done in the correct order?