NUKETOWN ZOMBIES EASTER EGG DISCUSSION!

Go Stylz

I saw that too! I believe there is more to the gate at the end(Strange green glow), The power lines run in that direction too and i think they may link round to the small power plant outside one of the gardens which may be the first step?

Also the signs - Latchkey Rd with number "5824"

and - Trinity Ave with number "6068"

I believe these may mean total number of zombie kills in one game.

"Energy" needed for step/goal.

"Mass" number of zombies killed to create it's equivalent energy. I am not great with Physics so i may not be making sense in the way i am saying it but i know i am on to something here. Help.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latchkey or Latch-key is a term that may refer to: A key used to open a latch. Shelter door perhaps?

A trinity is a unit made up of three. Samantha, Richtofen and Maxis? Not sure on that one but i know it means something.

kill 5824 or 6068 zombies then grab nuke power up from shed???

Maybe the 3636 that we see on the small keypads that you can open on each house could do something too regarding the power or something.

I am going to try these out later.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I'm sure by now everyone knows about the signs and the bike hanging as well as the symbols ok now with that said has anyone tried shooting the bike out of the room ? I shot it all the way across the map the ray fun works best to shoot it but its a lot harder I suggest the executioner or the Olympia or any shot gun really works ok it's a tedious process but to all that say there is no big Easter egg you are wrong why would the bike symbol be on the nuke town sign there just so happens to be a bike that you can shoot down now I'm not sure exactly what to do with it but its a start

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrators

There are a few interactive parts with this map. The generator's front being opened and moveable is interesting, but I don't think it correlates to anything other than game physics. The wheel is the population counter. When you kill a few zombies, it rolls itself to the exact number that is left before a perk machine is dropped (or was that the clock sounding off?). The bike is still a mystery, but also just an interactive object. Some say that it's the very exact bike that Marlton takes to escape Nuketown, but that's really stretching it.

If that door is still moveable when it's in the map, maybe it could be wedged in the sign to stop the wheel...Maybe different counts could make a code, or once a zombie is killed after the counter is jammed something awesome happens, or maybe it could be stopped on 00 and make the perks all spawn...?

Still not sure about the bicycle, or why Marleton is locked in the bunker, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys im new to the forums but for a few days now me and a friend have been fooling around with the easter egg theories on nuketown zombies. First off i would like to say that all the population countdown thing on the nuketown sign does is control the big clock that hangs above the crater that has the numbers 3,2,1 and 0 on it. Every 33 kills, the clocks hand moves from 3-2 or 2-1 or 1-0 or 0-3 depending where it is already. The fact that the nuketown population countdown has 99 on it every 100 kills is not related to the perks dropping from the sky as in solo before i had all 4 perks in round 9. So why would the population countdown go to 99 then if it had no meaning? well it does. My friend pointed out that on all the teaser images for nuketown zombies of the nuketown sign have the populations counter at 1. Also we all know that Marlton from TranZiT is in the bunker. He could possibly be the only survivor. Maybe there is some correlation there between having the countdown population timer on the nuketown sign at one and the big clock above the crater at one. Also we think the logos at the bottom of the sign are steps to a easter egg. Sure they were in previous maps like the original nuketown and nuketown 2025 but that doesn't mean they couldn't give them a meaning in the zombies mode. The first logo matches the reticle of the HAMR after upgrading it for a second time. The 2nd logo im not sure. The third logo matches the logo on the countdown timers if you go to the side of the sign that is cracked open and look at them. The 4th logo is a nuke possibly meaning when the first 3 logos are completed (you have a HAMR that you upgraded twice, not sure about the 2nd logo, and the third logo is to have the population counter at a certain number, we think 1 because of the loading screen) then you possibly have to get a nuke from behind the yellow house in the power up shed thing where the powerups change. Then possibly the fallout shelter would open, and the easter egg would be complete. We are about to test this theory and see how it works out and to see if we can match up the 2nd logo to something important. check out my friends youtube channel at youtube.com/everythingpiff for updates of what we are trying. Be sure to post your responses to this theory and to post your own ideas and if you think we are on the right track. Just realized that that is alot of typing and reading so im going to link my friends videos below, but still read above if yu would like as he may have missed some things.

POPULATION COUNTER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIghrAAh ... dg&index=1

*SOME* OF THE OTHER PARTS OF YOUR THEORY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkaHYTfGSc8

It is impossible to enter the fallout shelter because if you no-clip under the map there is nothing in the fallout shelter but empty space. Sorry man

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So yeah, sorry for being late, but I haven't even thought of easter egg on Nuketown, but now I got intrested in it. What I've found is in this green hut behind green house. This one where there is a huge stone blocking the door. Now when you jump near it you can actually see there is like an 'destroyable-looking' exit on the end of it. I mean I Couldn't destroy it with explosives but maybe there is a way to remove the stone and escape from nuketown through this hut.

Here's a picture of the hut

black-ops-2-zombies-how-to-open-the-fall

• 2 months later...

If anyone has all three of the nav cards inserted, can you play a solo game of Nuketown, buy quick revive, go to the back of the green house, turn your game brightness all the way down, then down yourself and look at the bright light in the sky and report if you see anything?

Sorry to be a "party-pooper", but it has been over 2 years since Nuketown was initially released, and there are a lot of reasons why there is not Easter Egg on the Map.

1. Treyarch has not hinted towards an Easter Egg on Nuketown - which was released all the way back in 2012!

2. There is no achievement or indication that opens the possibility towards a significant Easter Egg with multiple steps - this could be similar to the Ascension Easter Egg which had no achievement.

3. Why is there a need to be an Easter Egg? There was no real objective to the four side characters (that have no identity and look identical in the physical sense) in the nostalgic map than to survive the onslaught of zombies!

4. Unlike many maps with Easter Eggs such as Origins, Buried, Call Of The Dead and Transit, there is no prominent verbal hint to guide the player through the steps of the Easter Eggs, nor are there any intractable elements for the player to advance the "Easter Egg".

If you do find some resounding evidence of an Easter Egg, try to put it forth in a convincing manner and state what you did to achieve it in-game to improve the validity of your statement.

;)

Edited by Pizzaboy5799