NUKETOWN ZOMBIES EASTER EGG DISCUSSION!

Go Stylz

by PINNAZ » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:42 am

Just incase you hadnt seen this.

No!

I Thank you :)

i just got the season pass last night! and havent seen much regarding NTZ.

by Narnie » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:47 am

I believe timing is the case with this one.

Why does the bus horn sound on at round 5? Why does the moon egg complete on round 25?

I would say this is our scale for completion.

As for the things that have already been found all should hold relevence to time and numbers.

Has anybody counted how many heads to shoot off? I did it afew times yest but did not count.

I hope that the shelter does open that would be a great ending to this one.

But we all thought that the doors on call of the dead easter egg would open and free the crew and that didnt happen we just got the wonder weapon, So maybe that will happen.

hey,100% agree !

timing is probably key here.

maybe hearing the bus is a sign to do something.

my reasoning being, from what ive read its totally random when he honks. things that dont addup are inmost case's something.

The teddybear song doesnt make sense on so many levels...

- its like what 45 sec. long

has the teddybears ever activated a song this short? the song activated via. the terminal on moon was better. and that my friends is a sad thing.

- the atmosphere the music creates

it almost felt like a turning point in a movie, or a great discovery is to be made. lol i.d.k? but just as quickly as starts its over. it feels more like b.g.m than a song......

-no lyrics

just wierd for the teddybear songs..

maybe your right? a wonder weapon seems viable! what else could marlton be doing in there.

the thing that sucks, theres no audio to support that idea.

by Tasty Applesauce

Anyone know what the deal is with the flaming tornados everywhere in the map? they've always caught my eye and if there's anything else left to discover in this map I bet they might have something to do with it

hmm it could be possible, i was hoping they could come into the map and could be used as traps. no such luck

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am still keen as hell to keep trying on this one. I believe Tranzit is done until dlc but with this there is so much more scope and new things to find.

We could do with a few theories/things to try on and afew more ideas as to sign markings. These have got to be the link theres no reason for them to be there really, Or is it just 3arc messing us around and sending us on a wild goose chase as usuall.

If anyone fancies helping out I am on most nights from 6pm gmt on xbox feel free to add me.

Like Narnie said, it's probably a timing thing. The reticles on the guns are usually different, but there's a reticle that looks like the bike symbol on the Nuketown sign. I saw it with the AK-74u after I PaP'd it one time and shot the bike with it, but nothing happened. So we hear the bus horn around the end of round 5-7, and we hear Richtofen through the whole thing. Round 25 begins Richtofen's takeover, and of course Marlton speaks from the shelter when it's knifed. There are 3 Easter Egg songs on this map as well. The street signs could indicate that when you hear Richtofen taking over on round 25, we have to use the Ray Gun to shoot the bunker door open. Or maybe PaP the Ray Gun and shoot the door handle when Richtofen says a certain word...I dunno man...this one is crazy. One thing is for sure, Treyarch couldn't be so naive as to NOT put a major side quest in this map. Especially when they KNOW that ever since we asked for Nuketown to be a zombie map, we've wanted to ALSO see what's beneath that hideout shelter. Now that we know Marlton is in there, we can also speculate that he's building something. Probably with 115. And the loading screen shows some sort of machine that is causing damage while performing some sort of teleportation process. You can also see a zombie in the lower left hand side of it. Maybe Marlton is a time traveler. Or maybe he's building a time traveling teleporter....ugh, my head hurts.

I decided to decipher the Marlton bunker quotes since i have not seen it posted yet..

*EDIT* These quotes have been posted already by "Tak" check the link in the post below for his thread.

Thanks again PINNAZ !!

these were of course derived from the vault's.. i mean... err... mrroflwaffels youtube channel!!!

And here we go!

- "They ask me to leave?! I was the one reporting this scuffing behaviour, it makes no sense."

- "Please respect my personal space!"

- "No! my electronics! ruined!"

- "Ahh! The amperes have hurt me to the quick"

- "This device will prove my mental superiority once and for all!"

- "The amount of demonic force's contained herein shall make me unstoppable!"

- *Yawns and groans* What an interminable waste! Just because one is indifferent is not a vaild excuse to simply banish him..."

- "Execute them before they overwhelm us!!"

- "Grow a pair of eyes already! There's zombies on the damn roof!!"

- "Visibility here is near zero... whats the point?"

- "The air is thick with the sounds of carnivorous beasts"

- *coughs* I cannot believe this is the best route to where we are going"

So acouple of these strike me as odd..

more so the one about the zombies on the damn roof. how is this significant??

could he talking about the zombies that randomly get stuck on the roof of (I think its) the green house?

i thought it was just a glitch... bug testing post production of NTZ would have easily caught something like that.. to leave something simple like that just seems sloppy.. idk...

the last 3 quotes, aren't they in green run as well?

"execute them before they overwhelm us!" could be hinting at doing something before its too late

I was having a play around the other night just messing after the bus horn round, tried shooting the bike, blowing the generator up and then triggering the all the sound easter eggs ending in the nuke one. Nothing happened at all, but Im still not giving up.

The music for example, I wonder what happens if you do them all at the same time? With 3 people this could be done. As for the bike symbol Im comfused becuase the bike in the garage is kind of staring you in the face, I am yet to see the reticle so I cannot compare the 2. I wonder why ngt have not done any more on this map, Especially after the 3rd song got discovered.

the sign isn't a nuclear symbol..... its the symbol for a fallout shelter

Ummm no. A fallout shelter has a nuclear symbol on it. That's like saying the "golden arches" isn't a symbol for McDonald's, it's a symbol for French fries.

Fallout shelters prominently display the symbol for "Nulcear" because it's an instantly recognizable sign that transcends language. That way when someone sees it, they would know (in the event of an emergency) that "This place is a shelter for nuclear fallout."

the sign isn't a nuclear symbol..... its the symbol for a fallout shelter

Ummm no. A fallout shelter has a nuclear symbol on it. That's like saying the "golden arches" isn't a symbol for McDonald's, it's a symbol for French fries.

Fallout shelters prominently display the symbol for "Nulcear" because it's an instantly recognizable sign that transcends language. That way when someone sees it, they would know (in the event of an emergency) that "This place is a shelter for nuclear fallout."

The symbol your talking about is the universal sign for radiation. If I saw one of these I would start walking the other way, I definately would not start trying to find a way to open uup that door. Not unless zombies were chasing me.. :shock:

anyone tried knifing the door for the shelter at the same time as the bus passes?

Ever since the most recent song was found something tells me that the symbols by the population counter have to do with the songs and how they're activated. That being said I think there may be another song or two to find

Good theory but the only thing we can associate from the symbols is the nuke that kind of aims at a song.

yeah, I was trying to think of how I could link the symbols to the teddy bear or the mannequins but the only symbol I can link to a song is the nuke one.

The mannequin thing is a repeat though from BO1 just a different song, the teddy bear has always been consistent and we've also found out the teddy bear song is the moon loading screen song. Maybe one of the symbols is on the moon loading screen?

The first symbol is a push bike and that bike is located in the yellow house garage tied to the ceiling weird thing is I could see it but my team mate couldn't see it I could also shoot it down

schrodes brings up a good point but in all of my zombie games i cant find the bike only the tire...wheres the rest of it and how where and wat do you do with a floating bike tire? on that note i found on the barren wasteland side of the map..the yellow house..past the fence there are two rocks specifically in particular that have legit shadows underneath them so they are indeed floating...this may jog some ideas around hope it helps

also i play solo(dont know how many players required)

The bike is at one of the house's garage if you threw a nade at the house before opening, the bike might be into peices already. Don't throw them until you found the bike. Also i dont think the bike itself might be the target,, maybe something we can see aroud the bike area... Last i find it funny that only in original the teddy bear " song" works there is definetively an ee here.

thanks for the suggestion but alas still just a random floating bike rim and tire...i see the hook it may be hung on but still a random floating bicycle tire..yes even after the nade, the tire cannot be picked up and through extensive fine tooth comb speculative observing.(: cannot seem to find the rest of the bike...the reason i am so focused on the bike multiple sources mentioned the bottom of the pop. counter (which i also have a theory that the pop.counter acting as a wind up power source for the clock) dont you find it funny that the clock makes a dying sound? like "winding" down kinda noise?

okay so i was pondering on the subject of timing and how it is all too important in this map and i was thinking we all know the posession of the zombies goes from samantha rounds 1-24 and belong to richtofen rounds 25+ so i was thinking maybe the pop. counter and the f..ked up clock are irrelevant untill then. maybe the steps (watever they might be) need to be taken after richtofen takes control?

or i could be dead wrong and it is the opposite either way its something to go by

regarding my last post about the "peacekeeper" smg anybody got anything on that? does it exist?

okay so that smg is only for multiplayer...): :cry:

One thing i have noticed is that if u stand a certain way towards to the bunker, there is a orange glow to the door. I believe that the counter does involve part of the the Easter egg and I'm thinking its the number three. I also think that round three something is done for example...the sign on the bottom of the nuke town sign are in a order....what if something haves to be done every round....another thing I noticed that was brought up was the LSAT....when upgraded it spells FSIRT. de scramble the word LSAT and it spells LAST. De scramble FSIRT and it spells FIRST. Just something I noticed.

good point about the gun titles...maybe a coincidence..but the orange glow is a reflection of the fire on the shed glowing off the rock...look again and youll see, now the signs on the pop counter are relevant somehow, something needs to be done before the clock winds back to its 99-66 state...maybe after richtofen takes control.. but i think it needs to be done before..i had gotten the bike tire in woods' garage through the bunker door...and nothing happened maybe more is needed though the bunker door

alsoon the LSAT on the left side of the gun just below iron sights it reads "dies"

As i was exploring nuketown zombies map i noticed a few things.I find that the small clocks scatter around are all set to the same time to the 3 and 0 positions if compared to the big clock and the wall clock above the fireplace in the yellow house both hands are set to the 0 position if compared to the big clock.Not sure if these are hints or what but interesting . another thing i noticed that was kind of strange is in the top of the yellow house there is a desk with a portrait of george washington on the wall there are two mannequins one sitting on the desk and one standing infront they are both facing

toward the boarded up window but appear to be pointing at something again not sure if this has anything to do with a hint but still interesting none the less.And looking at the loading screen we see some sort of machine inside of a crater perhaps this machine is in the crater outside the map maybe this is the machine that marlton is referring to from inside the bunker.Because this mushroom cloud stays throughout the entire duration of the game my theory is the machine can be turned off making the cloud disappear perhaps by destroying all electrical components on the map dont know just speculating.I am sure there is a Big ole easter egg in our faces and another thing remember on BO1 where you had to have Shang-ra-la easter egg completed before you could get goldenrod on Moon for easter egg maybe you have to complete some other easter egg before you can unlock this one not really sure but one thing is This map is freakin awesome and to not have a really good easter egg on it would be a shame and a waste on Treyarchs end hope we can find it guys hope my findings help someone figure it out