NUKETOWN ZOMBIES EASTER EGG DISCUSSION!

Go Stylz

Something exiting just happen got to round 19 and a heap of diffrent things starting glowing a bright orange the tv and the the box underneath it the jeep out side that is crushed the fan above the tv the power boxes on the side of the house and only one of us could see them :) I also have a photo

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few things about this map riddle me but I'll discuss a few important ones. One, when the player selects Nuketown & when it describes details about mass energy & how the past & the future come together, well the birds eye image shows the map entirely ( Besides the desert / crater part ). The weird part is it doesn't show too much of the back yards but seems to show the barricaded area where the player cannot go? Is this somekind of way to make the player feel the map is bigger? I doubt it. Even though theater mode disables the player from crossing the barricade threshold, I believe there is way to open the map up more. The second part to this & I'm not sure if it has been discussed but in the loading screen image, the one with the floating UFO weapon. Like I said not sure if anyone has noticed it but it appears this thing has two power lines attached too it. Perhaps a part of the riddle involves power or electrical lines?

I took a temporary break from the easter egg, but I am back in action on the hunt. I moved youtube channels by the way, my new one is youtube.com/ItzGoStylz abd I will have a recap theory video going up overnight so stay tuned for that! Also keep the ideas coming, it is good to have fresh ideas for the hunt! Also, for my first topic on the forums to hit almost 13,000 views, I am amazed. There sure is a lot of supporting zombies players here and I want to thank all you guys.

Nice video styles it gives me a lot to think about. I've been working on this as well(no videos but plenty of footage on my live account to go through)and believe that your going in the right direction. The clock and how it responds to the population counter remind me of a type of combination lock. The perk changing in the shed could be one of Treyarchs oh so subtle hints saying "hey this is important here fellers! Do something with it". Treyarch is also all about the time shift and time travel idea which this clock if not used for time travel at the very least is signifying the importance of time in the game. It to me seems that the electric boxes are just to mess with you during play(but I Don't know...keep trying stuff guys) and the bus being heard at the beginning of the round...must be subliminal messaging to play tranzit....nah jk...or something unlocks that oddly colored greenish gate. Lots of thoughts but no concrete stuff

I was just playing with a bunch of random guys and we were also trying to figure it out and one guy had pointed out that the poles from the explosion are going the complete opposite way idk if the has an significance just throwing some ideas out there. But hey im a girl and I don't know anything right haha. Anyways yes the music for the bears only last about 30-45 seconds. However we also trying to figure out what the significance is between the counter and the clock. As far as the horn from the bus I have no clue where that is coming from but I really want to find out. I really like your theory about the emblems at the bottom of the population counter. I tried going to your YouTube channel and it says its no longer active? Have you made any progress??

Heres an idea for the nuke symbol. Maybe after we figure out the 2nd symbol the 3rd one symbolizes the clock. So maybe the population has something to do with the 4th symbol. The powerup in the back literally has no meaning and it changes every 33 zombies killed. The 4th symbol symbolizes a nuke so when the population counter turns into a nuke, once you open the 3000 dollar door and grab the nuke completes the 4th step. Only other idea that i can associate with the nuke symbol.

In regards to the reticles and different objects matching the icons on the sign, could shooting the object (bike, symbol on clock, etc) with the respective gun be a key?

Also I've noticed on YouTube videos that when the bomb shelter is shot with explosive rounds the outside of the shelter becomes dirty from the ash of the explosives but the door remains clean. This most likely means that the door is a separate object in the programming of the game, it's lazy programming but it supports the theory that there is a significance with the bomb shelter

I said something to Stylz on YouTube yesterday but if we're talking about those symbols and how they could be related to certain reticles on the guns, the ray-gun has the atom symbol on it (the 3rd symbol on the Nuketown sign) maybe it's a missing link in this and needs to be used to shoot or do something with. The symbol is on the top of the gun.

Something exiting just happen got to round 19 and a heap of diffrent things starting glowing a bright orange the tv and the the box underneath it the jeep out side that is crushed the fan above the tv the power boxes on the side of the house and only one of us could see them :) I also have a photo

can u upload this photo? 19 is on marltons watch 19:04:38 (military time) or 7:04:38

If you guys don't know who everythingpiff is go check out his youtube channel. He loves zombies and helped introduce me to the possibility of a easter egg on nuketown. He has great ideas and I was lucky enough to have had him share them with me and then I shared them with you guys. Check him out at: youtube.com/everythingpiff

Alright heres my opinon,

The song (if you can even call it a song..)played after activating all 3 of the teddybears IS a sign all by itself that there's something yet to find.

like wtf 3arc... really?..... no... i dont buy it...

Out of all the songs they decide to choose they pick the loading screen jingle... again... hell no...

I did manage to get the mannequin song though! it was great! reminded me of playing D.O.A which makes me :D

Blew up all sockets i could find.. nothing happend ..

I also randomly got the idea to only open the door when the clock and counter were both at zero.

Funny enough there was a nuke behind the door aswell.

hit it, nothing happen.

the teddy bear song has to do something or have some value.

cause it would just be... well.. sad. if it was like that intentionally :(

I also randomly got the idea to only open the door when the clock and counter were both at zero.

Funny enough there was a nuke behind the door aswell.

hit it, nothing happen.

3rd Nuketown Zombies Song

Here you guys go!

EDIT: You do NOT need to grab a bomb. You can get any drop as long as the clock is at 1 and the population counter is at 15.

Just incase you hadnt seen this.

I believe timing is the case with this one.

Why does the bus horn sound on at round 5? Why does the moon egg complete on round 25?

I would say this is our scale for completion. As for the things that have already been found all should hold relevence to time and numbers. Has anybody counted how many heads to shoot off? I did it afew times yest but did not count.

I hope that the shelter does open that would be a great ending to this one. But we all thought that the doors on call of the dead easter egg would open and free the crew and that didnt happen we just got the wonder weapon, So maybe that will happen. :oops: