NUKETOWN ZOMBIES EASTER EGG DISCUSSION!

Go Stylz

Hey guys im new to the forums but for a few days now me and a friend have been fooling around with the easter egg theories on nuketown zombies. First off i would like to say that all the population countdown thing on the nuketown sign does is control the big clock that hangs above the crater that has the numbers 3,2,1 and 0 on it. Every 33 kills, the clocks hand moves from 3-2 or 2-1 or 1-0 or 0-3 depending where it is already. The fact that the nuketown population countdown has 99 on it every 100 kills is not related to the perks dropping from the sky as in solo before i had all 4 perks in round 9. So why would the population countdown go to 99 then if it had no meaning? well it does. My friend pointed out that on all the teaser images for nuketown zombies of the nuketown sign have the populations counter at 1. Also we all know that Marlton from TranZiT is in the bunker. He could possibly be the only survivor. Maybe there is some correlation there between having the countdown population timer on the nuketown sign at one and the big clock above the crater at one. Also we think the logos at the bottom of the sign are steps to a easter egg. Sure they were in previous maps like the original nuketown and nuketown 2025 but that doesn't mean they couldn't give them a meaning in the zombies mode. The first logo matches the reticle of the HAMR after upgrading it for a second time. The 2nd logo im not sure. The third logo matches the logo on the countdown timers if you go to the side of the sign that is cracked open and look at them. The 4th logo is a nuke possibly meaning when the first 3 logos are completed (you have a HAMR that you upgraded twice, not sure about the 2nd logo, and the third logo is to have the population counter at a certain number, we think 1 because of the loading screen) then you possibly have to get a nuke from behind the yellow house in the power up shed thing where the powerups change. Then possibly the fallout shelter would open, and the easter egg would be complete. We are about to test this theory and see how it works out and to see if we can match up the 2nd logo to something important. check out my friends youtube channel at youtube.com/everythingpiff for updates of what we are trying. Be sure to post your responses to this theory and to post your own ideas and if you think we are on the right track. Just realized that that is alot of typing and reading so im going to link my friends videos below, but still read above if yu would like as he may have missed some things.

POPULATION COUNTER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIghrAAh ... dg&index=1

*SOME* OF THE OTHER PARTS OF YOUR THEORY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkaHYTfGSc8

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Go Stylz I'm pretty sure the first 3 logos are all reticles that are randomized each game so 3 players would have to find the right guns for the easter egg maybe? You and piff's theory with the nuke seems to explain the importance of the clock and then for the fallout shelter... This is just my theory: we all know that Marlton is down there and he claimed he was "banished", now while playing this map I have heard the Wunderwaffe reloading sound every now and then and I just now connected it with Marlton! He's building a Wunderwaffe to protect himself from the zombies and I think this because he says something about electricity and building something. Also the Tranzit bus being heard could mean 1 of 2 things: It either picked him up or dropped him off, everyone thinks it is taking him to Tranzit but perhaps he got banished from the group and it dropped him off? Just my thoughts and theories

hi,

the first three pics arent random, at least the last 2 games i played, they didnt changed at all.

i dont know what the first picture, i havent seen this one before.

the second may be the treyarch sign

and the third the atom sign

fourth the nuke sign

and the last is for the shelter.

about the clock, its not entirely true what you said

the clock is on three at 99-67 population, on 2 for 66-34, on 1 for 33-1 and on 0 if the population hits zero.

dont know if it belongs to the ee, but you can blow up the generator, 2 trafos (one on each house), and dozens of sockets (i have found ~20).

im totally on your side that the 3k for the door is way too much, if the power up doesnt have any purpose.

if anyone has a smartphone, i heard about an app where you can search for a pic you made in the internet, maybe this will help finding the first sign.

I'm thinking you have to knock around all These items that are on the map. Maybe whoever is in the fallout shelter puts them together. You have a bike a bunch of paintings a piece of art by thethe tv clocks and tools in the garage like duct tape. And random other items. There are some tools like a shovel and a pick of some kind that are permanent. I just think its that and the electrical sockets. Lets get a count of electrical sockets going. I found one in the window closest to the mushroom cloud.

I wrote this in the 'other' Nuketown EE Thread.

I've always thought that the 'Power Sockets' inside the houses may trigger something.

When shot they stay broken, unlike the 'Light Switches' which respawn to normal after each round or after time.

Some of the power switches are hidden & can be hard to find. The trick is if any of them are out of the map in a different house or building or inside a building which you can't enter - i.e. Garden Shed.

Also the 2 switches, 1 on the outside of each house. There is what looks like a 'Blue SD Card' inside.

Plus the 3 'Power Generators', 1 at the spawn point next to the house, 1 over the fence in the backyard & the large one at the end of the street.

Electricity seems to play a big part in BO2 Zombies in an Apocalyptic world. (I hope this isn't like Kino where the switches did nothing)

I've shot quite a few of them but may of missed some, it's just trying to figure the first steps to get the hunt going. I've been away & haven't been able to play in a few weeks.

Here's to hoping there is a Side Quest for Nuketown Zombies!

I believe the population counter is important. It seems like if the population counter gets to zero you get that sound and it resets because you didn't get something done. At first we thought that Richthofen had to be in control but we have tried everything after he takes control, such as shooting the plugs i believe 23 of them, shot the one ceiling fan which is the onlyone that sparks, the two circuit panels on the outside of each house the tv and lastly the large transformer with no results, we also left the power up behind the door till around rd30 just kept changing from the usual power ups. We now believe there are steps that have to be completed before rd25 and they have to be done with a specific population count. I'm just not sure what should be included in the population if it should be at zero, one for marlton, do we include ourselves, or should the mannequins be included there r so many variables. We also thought maybe the population has to reflect what ever task u r completing such as having the population at however many ( not sure how many mannequins there r ) mannequins and then complete the mannequins and so on with the plugs. The problem is there is no sign of any order things should be completed in. We do think the bears have something to do with the steps though just because if your playing solo u can't activate them and this has never been the case in past maps.

Sorry for the long post but just wanted to share what we have been trying and some of our observations.

I def think theirs a Side Quest here because, if you've ever payed any attention to the Mannequins, whenever you play on Solo there's one in front of the Fallout shelter every time. Maybe this EE/SideQuest can only be achieved on Solo (Thus the reason the Population counter was on 1), I Doubt it, but whenever your playing with 2 or more players the Mannequin is gone. I've Been noticing this for awhile now, (Ever since the Game released) But I actually didn't believe NukeTown had an EE/SideQuest. I posted on the OP video on YouTube that the 3rd symbol (Group 935 Logo) is the same Logo which appears on the RayGun. Dunno if that's coincidence or for a reason, I know its on the side of the counter wheel!! Another thing is the LSAT or FSIRT once PaPd, It only appears in NukeTown & NOT in GreenRun & the first attachment they Give you is a Target Finder. I also always want to call it the FIRST...

UPDATED VIDEO! I have done some theories that were commented on some of my videos and there are more possibilities than i thought. I am open to having more help on this guys so keep the ideas coming! Also i am pretty sure it is just a coincidence with the raygun and the group 935 logo on it but i am not %100 sure....

Just found out some interesting stuff, apparently if you open the door behind the yellow house that costs 3 k, then you shoot down the body of the bike, then the wheel that it is hanging from, when you open up the other house, the TV will already be smashed and have a image that looks like the TranZiT buss driver according to someone who commented on my videos.

It hasn't been mentioned above but I think the bus in the middle of the map in nuketown is the bus used in tranzit. That's why it sounds close by when you hear it hoot. Also nuketown is pre tranzit. The zombies eyes are blue from the start in tranzit but are yellow to begin in nuke. I'm sure Richthofen says "I knew I should have invented a head moving robot" meaning the driver for the bus?? Maybe you need to create the robot in order to use the bus? There are two small wooden clocks upstairs in the house with the bunk beds. They are both on ten to 2. Anyone know if it's possible to move the hands of the big clock to match?

No you cannot get the big clocks hands to match sadly, also when richtofen says egg moving robot, he is referring to the ball thing that you had to knife on moon during the easter egg, as the moon easter egg is happening during nuketown. Also the TranZiT buss is a white/grey color I think and the nuketown buss is yellow..... Also the writing on the back of the busss either says "STOP WHEN RED LIGHTS FLASH" or "STAB WHEN RED LIGHTS FLASH". Im making a vid on it now

I have noticed that you can here a noise, kinda sounds like a door unlocking, every time the power up behind the 3000 door changes.

That's the clock.

Whenever the population counter resets, the drop in the shed changes. That is the only significance I have found to the population counter and the clock thing.