Next Step Has Most Likely Been Found!!!!!! Update

blackfire561

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we've arisen the need for a quasi-accurate map, so using an image from the one in the bus depot, I tried my hand at making one to try and see if we can see how it is a clock, it seems kinda' jarbled up to me honestly :\

or maybe Diner is in fact 12, and the other 7 lamp posts are just 7.5 minute intervals?

I'm not sure, thoughts?

Dan mentioned Nacht nav cards, zipline, and a phd flopper. NONE of these exist on Green Run.

Went through every single one of his posts, While he does mention these things, u never know wether it was supposed to be taken metaphorically or literally, what is shown in every single one of his posts though is constant abuse from specific users. How many times have we zombie players been proven wrong and have been showed things that we thought werent there? I see no definite proof of a troll. Im glad that progress seems to finally be made, im sure this clock thing will lead us to the next step soon enough.

So we've arisen the need for a quasi-accurate map, so using an image from the one in the bus depot, I tried my hand at making one to try and see if we can see how it is a clock, it seems kinda' jarbled up to me honestly :\

or maybe Diner is in fact 12, and the other 7 lamp posts are just 7.5 minute intervals?

I'm not sure, thoughts?

Now looking at this map, I can actually say I completely change my mind about the obtuse theory having one of the turbines in town. If my theory worked, it would definitely be at the Bus Depot, like people have said before.

Come to think of it, two of the three lamp posts that they used in the video to get that other quote from maxis about the triangle being complete... were the ones at

Diner and bus depot...

Clocks in the map say either 7:49 or 5:11...

but if you connect some dots..

(The hour hand is aiming at the lamp post by the diner, not the one by the shortcut)

The only thing is you couldn't really make it tell 5:11?

UPDATE: Ok so my team and I based this whole clock theory on after getting maxis to say the quote he did for Razor for doing the triangle thing. Now we were going to do it after we did the maxis quote. The problem is we cant test the clock until after we get maxis to say the quote that was the entire theory. It was waiting for maxis to say the quote then we start working on it. So we cant get maxis to say the quote we did exactly as it says in the vid and description and nothing. We dont know why. Do you guys think the whole clock thing would work with skipping the quote step. Because we will try it but do you think it would work????

See, that's why I never bothered with Maxis side. I think I know what quote's your talking about. Is the first one-not exactly in my mind but "Blah Blah Blah Blah- Yadda Yadda- That Needs Three Sides"

Have you Tried planting One Turbine, wait for Maxis to speak then Place the Next and so on?

Come to think of it, two of the three lamp posts that they used in the video to get that other quote from maxis about the triangle being complete... were the ones at

Diner and bus depot...

(The hour hand is aiming at the lamp post by the diner, not the one by the shortcut)

If you were to connect the Bus depot to the Diner, the time would be perfect and also form almost a perfect triangle. Anyway to make 5:11?

UPDATE: Ok so my team and I based this whole clock theory on after getting maxis to say the quote he did for Razor for doing the triangle thing. Now we were going to do it after we did the maxis quote. The problem is we cant test the clock until after we get maxis to say the quote that was the entire theory. It was waiting for maxis to say the quote then we start working on it. So we cant get maxis to say the quote we did exactly as it says in the vid and description and nothing. We dont know why. Do you guys think the whole clock thing would work with skipping the quote step. Because we will try it but do you think it would work????

See, that's why I never bothered with Maxis side. I think I know what quote's your talking about. Is the first one-not exactly in my mind but "Blah Blah Blah Blah- Yadda Yadda- That Needs Three Sides"

Oh yeah we tried 3 times but it was with 4 people not with 3. That might have an effect on it. We would wait at least 5 sec before putting another one down.

Have you Tried planting One Turbine, wait for Maxis to speak then Place the Next and so on?

Diner and bus depot...

no no no. we should be setting the time to 8:00 PM then knifing the Laundro mat door when the turbines are up. This should set the time to 8PM and thats the time of the first Night Bus (B-Bus)

ugly, no. there can be a night time it would just change the saturation and stuff. Maybe allow us to interact with more items, or allow things that arent lit up that well to become evident.

When doing the turbine thing, also try making a pyramid as discussed in the other thread. Try getting the guy closest to tower to drop his turbine then run to obelisk and use navcard, might work

This is just some speculation on B things, maybe route B is in fact just the same route, but backwards? Who knows, but I'm just throwing this out there for all to see

Here is the exact wording on the map in the depot...

A - 3:15; 11:30;

2:00; 4:15; 6:30

No night services

B - 8:00; 10:00;

12:00; 2:00;

Notice how it says no night services for bus service A, but not for bus service B

(notice how I'm not saying physical bus A & physical bus B)

so here's another theory...

Perhaps by setting the lamp posts to read 7:49 (the possible current time of the map...

though I think the time may actually be 5:11... because the sun is in the south and kinda' high up in the sky... so then perhaps we're just making the inverse clock?

...(Since the bus(resembling the second hand) moves counter clockwise)

ANYWAYS

and so after we set the turbines to make 7:49 (or 5:11 if you're considering it being inverse)

we then have to set the time to somehow fall into the night service time period...

8:00, 10:00, 12:00, & 2:00

You could make these a multitudes of ways...

Double Edit:

White Hands resemble regular clock, black hands resemble the clock if it were inverted

8:00 Service

10:00 Service

12:00 Service

2:00 Service

ugly, no. there can be a night time it would just change the saturation and stuff. Maybe allow us to interact with more items, or allow things that arent lit up that well to become evident.

When doing the turbine thing, also try making a pyramid as discussed in the other thread. Try getting the guy closest to tower to drop his turbine then run to obelisk and use navcard, might work

Yeah I saw that we are going to try all of this stuff. When we are done we are going to post all the updates on here.

Blackfire, you probably didn't see my Question(Which seems to happen a lot of times) so here it is again.

Which Streetlights are you placing the Four Turbines?

Thank You.

K we put 3 turbines down while our fourth did nothing so the three we put down were.

1 at bus depot

the second one at diner

then the third at power by the train tacks

Then with no luck we tried again but this time with 4 turbines all of the in the same places but the 4th player put his at the light by the cabin. We still need to try the triangle one and the clock ones posted above by blubs, as well as the pyramid one. Also thanks blubs for re sizing that we will let you know how it goes.

Okay, Sorry for sounding rude.

I was thinking you need Four Turbines. In that one post about Maxis Quotes, someone posted a Picture of a shape with four points/sides. Perhaps that is what has to be done.

If you place a Turbine at the following Streetlights, you make that shape.

Near Cabin

At the Hill near Powerstation

Cornfield

Near Shortcut to Town