Next Step Has Most Likely Been Found!!!!!! Update

blackfire561

wow i just figure it out, first if tranzit is a clock, the south would be the lamp post of the cornfield, north would be or town, or the one at the bridge,east would be the one at the power,west the one in middle of the farm and dinner, now mt theory , if it is a giant clock , you must first notice that the bus would be one of the hands, and the bus if compared to the bus, it is going counter-clockwise, so it might b refering to goig back in time, then if you know russ, on a qoute it says 1.21 gigawatts(i dont know the exact number)but it is the number used on he movie back to the future as needed to time travel, and on the game if you use 4 turbines on the bus, IT GOES FASTER, so my theory based on birddo dan he said"try connecting the worm----- teleporters" so i think you must get by the time on clock, either 7:49 o 5:11, with teleportes under those resecting light posts. then the bus must have 4 turbines, and maybe the avogadro, to get those 1.21gigawatts, so then it could be like going fast enough to travel in time :D i does make sense if you thing about it, and it may be needed to do something first with the light bulb on the pylon connected to the navcard table, by a cable , so i thik afeter you completed the 3 vertices of the triconometrous system , you must get an orb on the bulb with the cable, then the navcard would work,then just on the bus get the tubines to get 1.21gigawatts and travel in time:D

p.s it is my first post ...

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, i think we got it all wrong I do.

this whole clock thing, just is not feasible. The only way you can make beams shoot from the streetlights with a turbine is during the Step 3 of maxis easter egg. After wards you cant. In games after that even when tower is lit up, turbines do not produce beams.

I tested this on both sides of the easter egg today. I think we should leave this tranzit is a clock theory behind and focus on the clocks. Things we gotta do to the clocks like all players semtexing a seperate clock, or all 4 staring at a clock or clocks.

I think you're all looking too far into this clock deal. At the end of the day, multiple combinations have triggered the quote. The whole clock deal is based off of a proven troll post.

Could there be something to it? Sure. But right now I'd rather people be looking for what's after the quote rather than speculating about TranZit being a clock. Not to mention that all voice files extracted have nothing even remotely pointing to time travel being involved, at least not yet.

Hey guys, I've been following this EE for quite a while, but have only completed one side due to the quotes about 'commitment'.

It feels to me the community is really on to something here and I think this theory needs to be tested more before you completely discount it. After all with all the references to times and clocks, why couldn't the map represent a clock of sorts.

In this video below, they also have a good theory which could be related to what we are discussing here, but one thing that actually caught my eye was something unrelated. See when he is showing the aerial wire going from the card reader table to the side of the pylon, I never noticed that there are 4 wires that join to become that aerial. Call it too obvious, but that could link to the four street lamps beaming/not beaming light to the pylon.

3T6Gdg2Oxjk

At this point, I'm starting to believe Spiderbite's theory is the right one. Maybe during December 21st, some server side event will be triggered, and we'll be able to complete the EE.

My guess? Planets aligning, frying or giving energy to the pylon like crazy, making it finally work properly.

I mean, we have noticed a LOT of things being controlled through server side, like the persistent perks, or the saved table and EE side. Don't you think THAT's the so called advantage of making zombies using the multiplayer engine?

I dunno, but those are my two cents.

While everybodys bangin their heads against the wall trying to figure out the next step of the Easter Egg, good ol' JZ is sitting on sandy beaches in some tropical place that's nice and warm. Probably drinking a deadshot daiquiri. And looking on his phone to see how crazy his game is making everybody. I love a good mystery, but now with trolls giving false info (still unconfirmed though very plausible) and people getting all twisted, maybe it is time to put it to rest until some sort of update. Or at least until good ol' JZ get's back to his desk. Lucky geezer's probably with a bunch of hot tail right now while we're running through the fog.

So we went from Clock to Maxis Quotes and then back to Clock and now we're on Flip the Map upside down to make the Bus go clockwise. Am I missing anything else?

I still think the Bank Clock(One without hands) is the center, so if we flip the map upside down then The one at the Diner would be 1 or 3 oclock position.

The Bus Depot is in the Bottom Left hand Corner of the Map, It always has Been look at the Brady Games Guide Picture I posted, The Diner has always been at the 12-1 position, The bus has always traveled Counter Clock-Wise, & I agree the Town Is the Center Of the Clock the 2 Stoplights representing the Big Hand (Hour) & Little Hand (Minute) while the bus is the Second hand, Basically the Clocks show this , or >,

Just look at this map (thanks to AfroChubMan) & draw a circle around it & look at where the Town is & where the Times are A,B,D,E

I'm still lost dude. Okay, you know when you select Green Run from the Globe and then you at the next menu where you pick Bus Depot, Town & Farm?

The Positions of those areas(And you can even make out the Diner) are in the exact same positions as the map Me and everyone else has used for the"Clock" Positions. If you face the Doors leading into the Bus Depot. That is North.

My question is, why would the map inside of the bus diner itself be facing anywhere other than north?

It just doesn't make sense to me...

besides, if you compare the actual location of the place in green run to the same one on google maps, North is in the same direction...

(I saw this posted on another thread a few days back, sorry no link) D:

Which is why I made this one...

then if you know russ, on a qoute it says 1.21 gigawatts(i dont know the exact number)but it is the number used on he movie back to the future as needed to time travel, and on the game if you use 4 turbines on the bus, IT GOES FASTER

Can anyone confirm the bolded part? I am having a hard time getting random pubs to cooperate with me

Either way, have we scoured the map for any hidden switches ala the Der Ries flytrap.

(For those too young in zombies to know, and those too old to remember: Der riese had a switch waaay outside the movement bounds of the map that could only be activated by hitting it with a PaP'd Sniper rifle.)

That open area above diner makes me suspicious of any switches nearby

then if you know russ, on a qoute it says 1.21 gigawatts(i dont know the exact number)but it is the number used on he movie back to the future as needed to time travel, and on the game if you use 4 turbines on the bus, IT GOES FASTER

Can anyone confirm the bolded part? I am having a hard time getting random pubs to cooperate with me

Either way, have we scoured the map for any hidden switches ala the Der Ries flytrap.

(For those too young in zombies to know, and those too old to remember: Der riese had a switch waaay outside the movement bounds of the map that could only be activated by hitting it with a PaP'd Sniper rifle.)

One of Zielinski's new tweets makes me think that there is something at the top of the Diner that is special aswell. Here it is:

jimmy zielinski jimmy zielinski ‏@ZielinskiJimmy

@josecha34156229 above the bar, then jump when over run...over to the apartment, and jump, rinse, repeat.

"Above the bar" that is what makes me think that he wants us to try stuff at the top of the Diner. I just don't really understand what the rest of it means, if this ends up indeed being a hint.

Keep in mind, this reply was sent to a completely random person, with a nearly empty twitter, asking a question that doesn't even have anything to do with anything he was talking about previously.

EDIT: Here's the link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy/stat ... 2309027841

One of Zielinski's new tweets makes me think that there is something at the top of the Diner that is special aswell. Here it is:

@josecha34156229 above the bar, then jump when over run...over to the apartment, and jump, rinse, repeat.

"Above the bar" that is what makes me think that he wants us to try stuff at the top of the Diner.

josecha34156229 asked him where he should go to make money. That was zielinski's reply

"Above the bar" that is what makes me think that he wants us to try stuff at the top of the Diner.

josecha34156229 asked him where he should go to make money. That was zielinski's reply

Why would he reply to THAT person though? And why does it sound so weird? It doesn't sound like a legit answer or pro tip. And the guy asks "where to camp?", so not even then it is consistent.

EDIT: Nevermind, now I see what he was talking about. I completely forgot there's the bar in Town.

lol he probably chose to answer that one question out of the masses because it has nothing to do with the EE and will keep people in suspense as well as irritate them because they know he's tweeting haha. I do find it funny that his response is such a common thing to do, I know I don't speak for myself when I say I do the same thing a lot of in town when I'm there alone or with another. I've seen people clutch high twenties and early 30 rounds by doing that.

I'm still lost dude. Okay, you know when you select Green Run from the Globe and then you at the next menu where you pick Bus Depot, Town & Farm?

The Positions of those areas(And you can even make out the Diner) are in the exact same positions as the map Me and everyone else has used for the"Clock" Positions. If you face the Doors leading into the Bus Depot. That is North.

Because Thats the same Map Just looking at it Mirrored, When you walk out of the Bus Depot & turn right you go torwards the tunnel, Now looking At that map going right heads towards town, But if you look at it upside down as if actually coming out of the Bus Depot You would see that they are the Exact same layout!!!

Above the bar, then jump when over run...over to the apartment, and jump, rinse, repeat.

It's about the most commonly used "Rape Train"

Basically you stand hear the hole in the wall upstair in the Bar. When you feel your about to get over ran by Zombies, Jump out then run to the Second Floor of the building across from the Bank, the room you buy Juggernog. Then jump out the hole where the Traffic light is hanging then run back to the Bar and back upstairs.

Rinse, Repeat.

Above the bar, then jump when over run...over to the apartment, and jump, rinse, repeat.

It's about the most commonly used "Rape Train"

Basically you stand hear the hole in the wall upstair in the Bar. When you feel your about to get over ran by Zombies, Jump out then run to the Second Floor of the building across from the Bank, the room you buy Juggernog. Then jump out the hole where the Traffic light is hanging then run back to the Bar and back upstairs.

Rinse, Repeat.

Like I said in the EDIT from that other post, now I see what "bar" he's talking about. I hadn't considered Town's Bar, so I thought he meant the upper part of the Diner, as in something could be up there, but then afterwards I noticed he was talking about Town, it all made sense to me.

I'm about to write a new topic which THIS post is basically going to contridict it. But anyway.

The one who posted about the "Fly Trap" might be onto something. Because, if you think about it. Dr. Richtofens second to last step in his EE, you need to kill Zombies to power up the Obelisk. That is similar to the "Fill the Canisters" in MOON.

What if they are re-using old steps? Re-made but in the same Format.

Are there any other steps from the Old Map EE's that are similar to Both sides of the TOB EE?