Next Step Has Most Likely Been Found!!!!!! Update

blackfire561

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if we need Three sides, then the Lights by Cabin, Hill and Shortcut make the Pyramid. If four, then put a turbine by the Cornfield.

Are we still looking at it like a clock or what exactly are we trying to figure out at this moment, I personally believe you have to do this at the Final Step of either EE/ToB to get the shooting lights from the Lamp Posts unless thats just how you get the beams that represent the Clocks hands on the Landr-0-Mat door. 12:00 or 0:00 the clock in town has no hands thats the center point of the clock then we just align the teleporters to read 5:09 & 7:49 looking at it from above, The importance of the Diner Sign "Now Die" (the SUN falling & MOON rising) is if you back away from it just a bit & look up the arrow is pointing Directly at the SUN giving us our North position & 12:00/0:00 but I Believe the Tunnel is the Northern most point bc the Sun is directly over it!! Day X/2 ME aka Night!!! We align the Teleporters/Wormholes go counter-clock wise around the map like always in the bus & end up coming out of the tunnel at Night back in time in a much nicer Green Run, Thats how I took concept of it & if you remember from Moon how the MTD/MPD opened that should explain it all!!!

Well, if we need Three sides, then the Lights by Cabin, Hill and Shortcut make the Pyramid. If four, then put a turbine by the Cornfield.

Are we still looking at it like a clock or what exactly are we trying to figure out at this moment, I personally believe you have to do this at the Final Step of either EE/ToB to get the shooting lights from the Lamp Posts unless thats just how you get the beams that represent the Clocks hands on the Landr-0-Mat door. 12:00 or 0:00 the clock in town has no hands thats the center point of the clock then we just align the teleporters to read 5:09 & 7:49 looking at it from above, The importance of the Diner Sign "Now Die" (the SUN falling & MOON rising) is if you back away from it just a bit & look up the arrow is pointing Directly at the SUN giving us our North position & 12:00/0:00 but I Believe the Tunnel is the Northern most point bc the Sun is directly over it!! Day X/2 ME aka Night!!! We align the Teleporters/Wormholes go counter-clock wise around the map like always in the bus & end up coming out of the tunnel at Night back in time in a much nicer Green Run, Thats how I took concept of it & if you remember from Moon how the MTD/MPD opened that should explain it all!!!

Also the X is at a 5:09 & 7:49 position & from my high school drafting days X thats exactly how a Pyramid looks if looking at a top view of it like we do Green Run/TranZit as a Clock!!!

• Administrators

Perhaps setting the streetlights when accomplishing the Maxis side of the Easter Egg will trigger it? Everyone assumes it's only available w/ the Bus Depot and Diner because they are easier to get to and have no Denizens running around.

Here is an image I found that strikes my interest:

Notice how we are looking in the view of the pylon in the northern direction. We have been guessing which way we ought to be facing when dealing with what station could be considered 12:00 and what 6:00. When I look at this image, I see clearly two hot spots for the 7:49 clock: the light in front of the cornfields, and the light directly after Diner's lava pool. For 5:09, you can use the light a little after the cornfields (which the artist did not include by the way), and either of the three lights up "North" [for the record, I will assume it is the one after the bridge since the Depot is used for Maxis and the one immediately after Town is used for Richtofen). Of course, this is such a crude layout that it's not considered the most valuable piece of artwork, but I feel that the original creator of this layout was still right on track with where things are located.

Of course, this is such a crude layout that it's not considered the most valuable piece of artwork, but I feel that the original creator of this layout was still right on track with where things are located.

I thought you gonna say that the original creator of this layout was on crack as he made this picture, there are a ton of better ones. :mrgreen:

• Administrators

I thought you gonna say that the original creator of this layout was on crack as he made this picture, there are a ton of better ones. :mrgreen:

I might as well have said that. :lol:

But still, I chose the image because it was the only one that was positioned in such a way that could open up my eyes a little more. I am tired of seeing the layouts in the horizontal manner which we all are familiar with. This image seems like the best directional choice in regards to a possible clock formation via streetlights.

I might as well have said that. :lol:

But still, I chose the image because it was the only one that was positioned in such a way that could open up my eyes a little more. I am tired of seeing the layouts in the horizontal manner which we all are familiar with. This image seems like the best directional choice in regards to a possible clock formation via streetlights.

Ive got a few Different images I'd like to post that you could tell But I dont know how to on here, Help anyone!!!

Okay soo here it goes, Hopefully this works

This is Tranzit as we all Know it, Notice How the Bus travels in a Counter-Clockwise rotation, The reason I say Go back in time!!!

This is the Map Right out of the Brady Games Guide, So this confirms the previous!!!

This is AfroChubMans Clock Map, The way I think we should possibly look at it if the Diner doesn't mark the 12:00/0:00, Only Because theirs a hole in the tunnel that the sun is directly over as well as the Signs that say Day X/2 ME & that's the symbolism of the tunnel being our 12:00/0:00 in order to cross over to night the tunnel must be at the 12:00 position!!!

& Now for the Last & Def most IMPORTANT one of all of them, the way I even came up with this theory, A Picture from Jimmy himself, that it seemed know one at all paid attention to!!!

I typed out 2 paragraphs worth of stuff i found in this but tell me what you guys see & then ill paste back what I had written just soo I dont sound too crazy, but i will say this, doesn't the movie poster remind you of one of the ones from Kino. AVALON/NOLAVA thats all ill say for now, but look at the 2 characters & everything else beside & inbetween it all, even play around with your color levels & take out highlights, saturation, contrast, mess around with theirs alot of hidden stuff!!!

Ragdo, I'd love to read what you came up with on the poster. That stuff in the top right looks suspicious...

Ragdoll i just use 2 1s just bc, But yea here it is!!!

Dosen't this remind you of something, Yup the Movie Posters from KINO, How about the 2 people in the Image, Yup Marlton & Misty aka Abigail, See the M in his hair, & she has on gloves but it says black or red... & the same style top, yea tell me about it, What about her tail an S Samantha "Abigail" Maxxis, Marlton "Maxxis" See the Halo on the top right with the electric symbol & ? that makes a P for Power, & on the right side in blue is a devil horn suggesting Richtofen is the bad guy (to the left of the TU)Now Notice how it says 12/8/12 but the 8 is much bolder than the rest!!! Well the way I had the map w/ the tunnel at the top makes the map a figure 8, also their 8 teleporters/wormholes. On the top right corner you see TU & thats it. AVALON or NOLAVA can be seen next to a triangle or pyramid, & the biggest of them all is The giant sun in the middle w/ the Moon in front of it, suggesting even further we can go back in time. Now its up to you guys if you want to play w/ the color level & saturation, contrast & see what you can find hidden underneath it all as I did, but its pretty crazy it seems that this was made thru a paint of some sort. Im pretty sure you can see turbines or Manniquines in the top left & right corners, Its pretty creepy actually

Do we know if it's morning or afternoon. Given we know it's "day" (since the sun is out) perhaps we should focus the clock talk on where the sun is. If we go from the bus station to the diner, the sun is angled to the right. this means that if it's am, the sun is rising, and the diner is east.

If its pm, then the diner is west.

Either way I don't think the diner is 12(or north).

On a random note, does the obelisk cast a shadow? I'm thinking sundial though I don't know where I'd go with it...

Regarding the poster for the devil made me do it...please tell me you googled afterhour power and realized what it really is. I know the whole no lava thing is cool and all...but lets think rationally here. If i were Jimmy Z i'd laugh my head off.

No I didnt & I Dont need too the post said 1st just like the meteror picture he posted said 1st, It was related to Zombies & thats why he posted it, Everything he does has a meaning behind it somehow, Take a closer look at it!!! But if youd like to enlighten me on what it is then please do tell!!! I dont search google for Zombies I think outside the box...

The thing I hate is that you guys are going to spend all this time trying to figure out the next step, post a video, and then NGT (or anyone else) will see it then make their own and everyone will think they figured it out.

Yea the sad part is I dont even make YouTube Videos or Id already have one out

So we went from Clock to Maxis Quotes and then back to Clock and now we're on Flip the Map upside down to make the Bus go clockwise. Am I missing anything else?

I still think the Bank Clock(One without hands) is the center, so if we flip the map upside down then The one at the Diner would be 1 or 3 oclock position.