Next Step Has Most Likely Been Found!!!!!! Update

blackfire561

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First things first. I've haven't done Maxis Side, so I'm not all to sure which quotes he say's during the Easter Egg and what all of you are hearing.

So, Play the Video, listen to the Quotes.

FgrSLh92cVU

If one of these quotes or more have been heard, put the Video's Time and how it was heard.

Example: 0:30 - Maxis says when the two parts of the turbine are assembled and the last piece is collected.

Make sure you can hear Maxis talking. We all got turbines. One of us stayed at Depot, one went to Diner, one went to Power, and one went to cornfield.

Person at power turned power on, then turned power off.

Depot laid their turbine down. Diner laid their turbine down. Cornfield laid his turbine down. Got quote. I've heard quote when someone put it down at the light closest to power.

My group was discussing it last night and we decided that this will require four people. All full completions of egg have in past. We have ideas on what to do, but many of us are out today do we're gonna be tomorrow working on it.

A suggestion if you really want to get this done. Listen to the Maxis quotes on YouTube. Try to activate the quotes in the order you believe they should happen. One of our group had a friend get his NavCard accepted then host DCd and Theater didn't keep video. But this is the guy who told my friend about this quote people had missed. I have no reason to not believe him since he's no troll.

That means the Cornfield one (in front of Nacht I'm guessing) does indeed relate with the Bus Depot, which means my theory (that I don't know why anyone hasn't tested it yet), could be correct.

Here's the Triangular connection picture: (PS.: I came into a final conclusion that the left top corner point I linked is actually suposed to be in the Bus Depot, instead of Town, so switch that and voila)

http://oi50.tinypic.com/fdt7ht.jpg

Sadly no. My group tried all day to get Richtofen done(stupid EMPs). Finally got it done around 1am last night, played one more to hear quote, then got off. OPL, the one who found this, was with me and we were talking. The guy who showed him this said he got to part where NavCard accepted. Sadly, host DCd so game didn't save in Theater. I have no reason not to believe him. He's proven to me not to be a troll.

Also, I've gotten the quote near power too so I dot know about that.

Sadly no. My group tried all day to get Richtofen done(stupid EMPs). Finally got it done around 1am last night, played one more to hear quote, then got off. OPL, the one who found this, was with me and we were talking. The guy who showed him this said he got to part where NavCard accepted. Sadly, host DCd so game didn't save in Theater. I have no reason not to believe him. He's proven to me not to be a troll.

What happened after the card?

Have you tried that combination I just sent (except instead of being connected to Town, you have it connected to the Bus Depot)?

Like I said several times, I think that connecting the Bus Depot and the Corn field's post (the one closer to Nacht), gives you the circumcized quote, and maybe putting another turbine in the post in front of the cabin would form the "obtuse triangle" from my theory that I had yesterday, and maybe that could be the end of the entire energy flux that could lead to allowing the NavCards.

No I'm not in town so we won't be able to check today. I've heard the circumcision quote with turbines at Bus/Diner/Corn and Bus/Diner/Power.

And he got a quote. There's still more after NavCard. But host DCd. That's all I've been told. I don't knew which quote or anything.

I said several times the combination doesn't involve Town. I thought at first it was Town, but instead it should work if you use the Bus Depot instead.

And I think the circumsized quote happens as soon as you put a turbine down on the post that is outside the Bus Depot and the first one from the Cornfield, so the quote would happen even before you put it down at the Diner, which if so, means Diner isn't a necessary part of it. Like I said, most likely, the combination could be Bus Depot, Corn field (the one closer to Nacht) and the one in front of the Wooden Cabin, as that combination actually draws an obtuse scalene triangle, like Maxis has mentioned before.

I would also love to mention one of the parts of one of the poems mentioned something along those lines: "a ride, a corn field, a house, a tower". I think that's a lot of coincidence that the combination I've been asking people to try after the analysis I've done, actually kinda fits that part of the poem. (A ride = bus = bus depot, corn field = duh, a house = cabin, a tower = pylon)

EDIT: Wait, do you literally mean YOU're not in town? As in, real life? If so, sorry then, I thought you had misread my theory, and didn't see that I changed the suggestion.

Ive gotten that Quote from Activating the one from Bus Depot, Corn Field, Power, I didnt know what to do next though to activate the Spire?!?!

Here people, another person that got the quote from activating Bus Depot + Corn Field, and this time Power instead of Diner!

I'm telling you people, the quote comes from Bus Depot + Corn Field, and not necessarily the third point!

PLEASE, someone test my theory, and connect the Bus Depot's + Corn Field's + Cabin's light posts with the turbines instead of the conbinations you guys are doing! I would do it myself, but I'm not home until tomorrow, and even then, I don't think I'll be able to gather people to help me do it.

Ive gotten that Quote from Activating the one from Bus Depot, Corn Field, Power, I didnt know what to do next though to activate the Spire?!?!

Here people, another person that got the quote from activating Bus Depot + Corn Field, and this time Power instead of Diner!

I'm telling you people, the quote comes from Bus Depot + Corn Field, and not necessarily the third point!

PLEASE, someone test my theory, and connect the Bus Depot's + Corn Field's + Cabin's light posts with the turbines instead of the conbinations you guys are doing! I would do it myself, but I'm not home until tomorrow, and even then, I don't think I'll be able to gather people to help me do it.

Do you think maybe You need to activate 4 of them & do Bus, Diner, Corn, Cabin they from perfect angles of each other, Im down to try your way I have Richtofens not Maxxis' & if you have Maxxis I can confirm that it will not work!!!

Maybe you should document what CHARACTER you are while you do these steps? Here's why:

1. The circumcision quote. Three men, one woman.

2. Richtofen can only be heard by one of the characters and only one of the characters is heard on Nuketown Zombies. It stands to reason other phenomena only happen an individual character.

NOTE: I haven't done or started either Easter Egg, but have been following this discussion and the progress others have made towards it. So I'm not speaking from experience or in a position to test this myself.

You can't use four because that won't make a triangle.

And Jeager, we're talking about the quote where Maxis talks about "are you circumcised?"

Also worth to mention, only the character at the Bus Station hears these quotes.

Okay, I want in on this. If you haven't figured it out yet. Hit me with a Invite at 10pm.

We're getting this Done even if it kills us.

I think he is asking can all the players hear it if there at the Depot.

You can't use four because that won't make a triangle.

And Jeager, we're talking about the quote where Maxis talks about "are you circumcised?"

Also worth to mention, only the character at the Bus Station hears these quotes.

No not that kind of Triangle but it would make a 3D Triangle, Also are you guys still basing it on Tranzit being a Clock & town & the 2 Stoplights being The big hand little hand, BC thats why I said those 4 locations, they make the 2 different times that are mirrored from each other 5:09 & 7:49, So not only does it make a triangle but also the times from the clocks as well, if not the Cabin then the Power, I heard the quote at the Power lamp when I did it, & if were talking obtuse triangles then just do the ones at Corn, Power, Cabin

Do you think maybe You need to activate 4 of them & do Bus, Diner, Corn, Cabin they from perfect angles of each other, Im down to try your way I have Richtofens not Maxxis' & if you have Maxxis I can confirm that it will not work!!!

I think it actually comes from the one at the Corn Field, Because if you guys remember or not that was the VERY FIRST image they released of this new "Map" w/ the Street light & the bus from afar, & if you stand back a ways & look at it facing towards the farm you'll see the exact image im talking about, as well as they opened up the reveal w/ the Tower & Corn Field!!!

Guys, what I'm aware turbines on different lamp posts activate the quotes, but can anyone let me know what easter egg has to be done, or doesn't have to be done? Do you have to be mid way through the easter egg? Does power have to be on?

Youve gotta either have neither done or only Richtofens that im aware off, I think at the end of Maxxis' after you kill the Avogadro you put the 4 Turbines down & thats what makes them shoot the beams out of the light poles & thats the only time it happens, If youve done Maxxis, Id imagine youd have to do Richtofens & EMP the same 4!!!