Next Step Has Most Likely Been Found!!!!!! Update

blackfire561

Just going to go ahead and post that last night, I activated all teleports on all lamp posts while playing solo. Started off at bridge(ran from Bus Depot at the start), and then simply did the rest of them in order. When I got near the tower there was a shit ton of lightning going from the top of the towards upwards, the power was not on. I checked to see if anything had changed with the navcard reader, but no luck.

I'm not sure if the lightning is normal, as you could only see it when relatively close and I never get so close to tower without the electricity on(Bus Depot-Diner-Shortcut to Town-Bank-Electricity) is the route I normally take at the start of any TranZit games.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

If you have the Easter Egg already completed, having power on will do nothing. I believe that the only thing it will do is further the intensity of the energy flow throughout the pylon. This may differ according to what side you chose to do [in this instance, I use Richtofen as my prime example since his side was the most recent one accomplished].

I don't know. Town seems like a big thing but I really don't think it is. Whenever I think of this i can only think of the Diner. It holds secrets. Why are the Galvaknuckles up top? Why such a bird's eye view? At first maybe i thought it was something about the open sign on the garage. It says it closes at 5:30

It just feels as if the top of the Diner is meant for a camp-out place when you don't really feel like running so often and a good place to hide the best melee weapon in the game. The bird's eye view is very suspicious, as one could see all the way from the Tunnel to what looks like the lava pit near the exit of the Diner.

The store closing times don't have too much effect, I'm afraid. Does it mean that it ought to be disregarded? Absolutely not. However, our most crucial suspicion when considering anything time-related are the clocks placed throughout the map. So far, it seems that we have to match the time on those close with the clock formation of the map. In this case, the obtuse scalene trichotomous system mentioned by Maxis via the streetlights.

Lol, I just posted this same theory on this thread a few hours ago.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/ ... 36&t=26240

It's been on my mind for some time now, every singe OPL's video yesterday. We just have to find out where 12,3,6,9 points are on the green run map and what teleports to activate, either by opening teleports or having turbines at the lamp posts.

Try the ports, starting at the bank, i suggest thats the 12:00 pos, if we'd have to go back in time, we'd have to go backwards to bus depot, look at the clock there, and configure it according to that one, then proceed with the other clocks.

Question what makes you say 12:00 is town and not bus depot?

I would say whatever north is would be 12:00 and if you look at the tunnel it runs north south.... just my opinion

You guys are close. Look for the train station and your quest is over.

- SUV

Lol jk, we may be over thinking this thing a bit. Just do what Maxis says, like we've done before. Just have one person at the depot or town, one at the diner, (both with turbines) and then just try each lamp post with another person just to see what happens. It's worth a shot. Trying to do this in solo isn't gonna work, because the ToB requires more than 1 person. Wouldn't make sense to try things with more than one person? The clock thing seems plausible, but also experiment too. Even though I can't have a say in this (because I have never done the EE, only got as far as completing the Jet Gun), but it's just a suggestion.

Alright this needs to be said. Once and for all.

All permutations of 2, 3 and 4 turbines need to be completed.

Its going to take a day and its going to suck. I cant do it i play on pc and pc players are shit.

Find all the permutations for:

8 streetlights, 2 turbines

8 streetlights, 3 turbines

8 streetlights, 4 turbines

its been a while since data management and i forget how to do the calculations to find out how many permutations there are but this will put an end to everything

Its going to take a day and its going to suck. I cant do it i play on pc and pc players are shit.

its been a while since data management and i forget how to do the calculations to find out how many permutations there are but this will put an end to everything

Well I'm a math nerd so here goes:

8 streetlights, 2 turbines: 8 choose 2 = 28 possibilities. If you label the streetlights a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h You get the list of ordered pairs:

{a,b} {a,c} {a,d} {a,e} {a,f} {a,g} {a,h} {b,c} {b,d} {b,e} {b,f} {b,g} {b,h} {c,d} {c,e} {c,f} {c,g} {c,h} {d,e} {d,f} {d,g} {d,h} {e,f} {e,g} {e,h} {f,g} {f,h} {g,h}

8 streetlights, 3 turbines: 8 choose 3 = 56 possibilities

Ordered triples: {a,b,c} {a,b,d} {a,b,e} {a,b,f} {a,b,g} {a,b,h} {a,c,d} {a,c,e} {a,c,f} {a,c,g} {a,c,h} {a,d,e} {a,d,f} {a,d,g} {a,d,h} {a,e,f} {a,e,g} {a,e,h} {a,f,g} {a,f,h} {a,g,h} {b,c,d} {b,c,e} {b,c,f} {b,c,g} {b,c,h} {b,d,e} {b,d,f} {b,d,g} {b,d,h} {b,e,f} {b,e,g} {b,e,h} {b,f,g} {b,f,h} {b,g,h} {c,d,e} {c,d,f} {c,d,g} {c,d,h} {c,e,f} {c,e,g} {c,e,h} {c,f,g} {c,f,h} {c,g,h} {d,e,f} {d,e,g} {d,e,h} {d,f,g} {d,f,h} {d,g,h} {e,f,g} {e,f,h} {e,g,h} {f,g,h}

8 streetlights, 4 turbines: 8 choose 4 = 70 possibities

Ordered quadruples: {a,b,c,d} {a,b,c,e} {a,b,c,f} {a,b,c,g} {a,b,c,h} {a,b,d,e} {a,b,d,f} {a,b,d,g} {a,b,d,h} {a,b,e,f} {a,b,e,g} {a,b,e,h} {a,b,f,g} {a,b,f,h} {a,b,g,h} {a,c,d,e} {a,c,d,f} {a,c,d,g} {a,c,d,h} {a,c,e,f} {a,c,e,g} {a,c,e,h} {a,c,f,g} {a,c,f,h} {a,c,g,h} {a,d,e,f} {a,d,e,g} {a,d,e,h} {a,d,f,g} {a,d,f,h} {a,d,g,h} {a,e,f,g} {a,e,f,h} {a,e,g,h} {a,f,g,h} {b,c,d,e} {b,c,d,f} {b,c,d,g} {b,c,d,h} {b,c,e,f} {b,c,e,g} {b,c,e,h} {b,c,f,g} {b,c,f,h} {b,c,g,h} {b,d,e,f} {b,d,e,g} {b,d,e,h} {b,d,f,g} {b,d,f,h} {b,d,g,h} {b,e,f,g} {b,e,f,h} {b,e,g,h} {b,f,g,h} {c,d,e,f} {c,d,e,g} {c,d,e,h} {c,d,f,g} {c,d,f,h} {c,d,g,h} {c,e,f,g} {c,e,f,h} {c,e,g,h} {c,f,g,h} {d,e,f,g} {d,e,f,h} {d,e,g,h} {d,f,g,h} {e,f,g,h}

errr good luck... :?

8 streetlights, 2 turbines: 8 choose 2 = 28 possibilities. If you label the streetlights a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h You get the list of ordered pairs:

{a,b} {a,c} {a,d} {a,e} {a,f} {a,g} {a,h} {b,c} {b,d} {b,e} {b,f} {b,g} {b,h} {c,d} {c,e} {c,f} {c,g} {c,h} {d,e} {d,f} {d,g} {d,h} {e,f} {e,g} {e,h} {f,g} {f,h} {g,h}

Ordered triples: {a,b,c} {a,b,d} {a,b,e} {a,b,f} {a,b,g} {a,b,h} {a,c,d} {a,c,e} {a,c,f} {a,c,g} {a,c,h} {a,d,e} {a,d,f} {a,d,g} {a,d,h} {a,e,f} {a,e,g} {a,e,h} {a,f,g} {a,f,h} {a,g,h} {b,c,d} {b,c,e} {b,c,f} {b,c,g} {b,c,h} {b,d,e} {b,d,f} {b,d,g} {b,d,h} {b,e,f} {b,e,g} {b,e,h} {b,f,g} {b,f,h} {b,g,h} {c,d,e} {c,d,f} {c,d,g} {c,d,h} {c,e,f} {c,e,g} {c,e,h} {c,f,g} {c,f,h} {c,g,h} {d,e,f} {d,e,g} {d,e,h} {d,f,g} {d,f,h} {d,g,h} {e,f,g} {e,f,h} {e,g,h} {f,g,h}

Ordered quadruples: {a,b,c,d} {a,b,c,e} {a,b,c,f} {a,b,c,g} {a,b,c,h} {a,b,d,e} {a,b,d,f} {a,b,d,g} {a,b,d,h} {a,b,e,f} {a,b,e,g} {a,b,e,h} {a,b,f,g} {a,b,f,h} {a,b,g,h} {a,c,d,e} {a,c,d,f} {a,c,d,g} {a,c,d,h} {a,c,e,f} {a,c,e,g} {a,c,e,h} {a,c,f,g} {a,c,f,h} {a,c,g,h} {a,d,e,f} {a,d,e,g} {a,d,e,h} {a,d,f,g} {a,d,f,h} {a,d,g,h} {a,e,f,g} {a,e,f,h} {a,e,g,h} {a,f,g,h} {b,c,d,e} {b,c,d,f} {b,c,d,g} {b,c,d,h} {b,c,e,f} {b,c,e,g} {b,c,e,h} {b,c,f,g} {b,c,f,h} {b,c,g,h} {b,d,e,f} {b,d,e,g} {b,d,e,h} {b,d,f,g} {b,d,f,h} {b,d,g,h} {b,e,f,g} {b,e,f,h} {b,e,g,h} {b,f,g,h} {c,d,e,f} {c,d,e,g} {c,d,e,h} {c,d,f,g} {c,d,f,h} {c,d,g,h} {c,e,f,g} {c,e,f,h} {c,e,g,h} {c,f,g,h} {d,e,f,g} {d,e,f,h} {d,e,g,h} {d,f,g,h} {e,f,g,h}

Well done man, thank you for that. This will put an end to all the noise once and for all lol. Now where is the poor bastard thats going to try it? you will be our hero on the forums here Haha :)

Well done man, thank you for that. This will put an end to all the noise once and for all lol. Now where is the poor bastard thats going to try it? you will be our hero on the forums here Haha :)

*screaming in agonizing pain* MY BRAIN! IT'S MELTING OUT OF MY EARS!

ok but somebody wrote military time on all the clocks. maybe it was to suggest us to think military time instead of 12hrs clocks...

so, maybe, it can be useful to know what a 24 hr clock looks like :

this, to me, could make all your theories a lot easier since 24/3=8 teleporters that we have. i'm no good at maths but i can be good at brainstorming.

plus we have half a sun (day/2) at the tunnel that can be midday so the bottom of this clock...

or maybe this kind of new watches i can't read :

http://www.geekalerts.com/a-new-binary-led-watch/

?

Make sure you can hear Maxis talking. We all got turbines. One of us stayed at Depot, one went to Diner, one went to Power, and one went to cornfield.

Person at power turned power on, then turned power off.

Depot laid their turbine down. Diner laid their turbine down. Cornfield laid his turbine down. Got quote. I've heard quote when someone put it down at the light closest to power.

My group was discussing it last night and we decided that this will require four people. All full completions of egg have in past. We have ideas on what to do, but many of us are out today do we're gonna be tomorrow working on it.

A suggestion if you really want to get this done. Listen to the Maxis quotes on YouTube. Try to activate the quotes in the order you believe they should happen. One of our group had a friend get his NavCard accepted then host DCd and Theater didn't keep video. But this is the guy who told my friend about this quote people had missed. I have no reason to not believe him since he's no troll.

Make sure you can hear Maxis talking. We all got turbines. One of us stayed at Depot, one went to Diner, one went to Power, and one went to cornfield.

Depot laid their turbine down. Diner laid their turbine down. Cornfield laid his turbine down. Got quote. I've heard quote when someone put it down at the light closest to power.

My group was discussing it last night and we decided that this will require four people. All full completions of egg have in past. We have ideas on what to do, but many of us are out today do we're gonna be tomorrow working on it.

A suggestion if you really want to get this done. Listen to the Maxis quotes on YouTube. Try to activate the quotes in the order you believe they should happen. One of our group had a friend get his NavCard accepted then host DCd and Theater didn't keep video. But this is the guy who told my friend about this quote people had missed. I have no reason to not believe him since he's no troll.

Ok there is an issue with this. I completed the maxis EE so I cant hear him??

Ok there is an issue with this. I completed the maxis EE so I cant hear him??

i completed richtofen side and i dont hear either of them anymore...not even wen im Samuel and im in a public game with randoms who havent completed the EE. i dont hear maxis or richtofen :(

You'll have reset to Richtofen completion so you can hear Maxis.

Also, after you do Richtofen, you'll never hear him talk again, even if you reset to a Maxis completion.

Lastly, if anyone in your game has Maxis complete, you won't hear him.

Yeah once you do a side it resets the other, Now question what if two players were to be on Richthofen side while the other 2 are on maxis???