Next Step Has Most Likely Been Found!!!!!! Update

blackfire561

I keep coming to the Clock in the Bank. Why does that clock have no Hands. This is a long shot but what if the Clock in the Bank is telling us that the Streetlight near the town(Next to Lava) is the Center of the Clock.

So it will look like this.

What do you think?

Also I think the Dot representing the Diner and the one near the Shortcut are a little off. The one near the shortcut is before the path, not after.

I have had that theory for as well

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just noticed today that in town you hear a clock noise, like the boooong noise a grandfather clock makes. i assumed it was from the church as it makes that noise when you run past it. i havent spent enough time at town but has anyone noticed if it ever "chimes" if you will, more than once? just throwing that out there.

i thought it was the bell from the church

i just noticed today that in town you hear a clock noise, like the boooong noise a grandfather clock makes. i assumed it was from the church as it makes that noise when you run past it. i havent spent enough time at town but has anyone noticed if it ever "chimes" if you will, more than once? just throwing that out there.

i thought it was the bell from the church

yeah me too but thinking about it old church bells dont sound like that. its the same sound from nuketown's clock tower as well.

• Administrators

My apologies - I wrote that in the middle of a game. What I'm trying to get across is that some of the clocks have a particular design. For instance, the two in the Depot have Sun rays around them, whereas the one in Diner has a Moon around it. I'm thinking ahead towards the idea of the Navcard's success and a transition in Day/Night.

seems pretty obvious to me what he's saying:

some of the clocks have gold lines/rays around them (sun)

and other clocks have a blue circle around them (moon)

and some of the clocks don't have either.

So going on the time travel theory the moon time/s could change it to night while the sun time/s could change it to day. Seems plausable to me.

arent those also the same colors for the orbs wen you finish a side to the easter egg? richtofens-blue and maxis-gold...wat if this means anything

Im thinking there has to be time travel of some sort, there is a sign in the tunnel between Bus Depot and Diner that when you look at only the white letters says "DAY X /2 ME" in other words Day cross over to me. Its a stretch but im sure it means something.

Yes this has been said but abandoned quickly. I think too it has meaning but I am wondering where we start. I think this whole clock thing has a big part of it.

Im thinking there has to be time travel of some sort, there is a sign in the tunnel between Bus Depot and Diner that when you look at only the white letters says "DAY X /2 ME" in other words Day cross over to me. Its a stretch but im sure it means something.

Yes this has been said but abandoned quickly. I think too it has meaning but I am wondering where we start. I think this whole clock thing has a big part of it.

Me too thats why I brought it up because Treyarch tends to put little things like that all the time to get us going

The only thing i have ever made out of the sign in the tunnel was... that the only place zombies CROSS over to you would be where? think about it.... THE POWER ROOM NEXT TO THE LAVA PIT.. & what spawn underneath of the broken catwalk that zombies jump across to get to you.. ELECTRICAL WIRES!!

So just another bold theory. Can those power wires be used elsewhere? Like possibly underneath the tower? or hell maybe even in the bus?

arent those also the same colors for the orbs wen you finish a side to the easter egg? richtofens-blue and maxis-gold...wat if this means anything

That is a near perfect theory I will try that tomorrow.

Look, i dont think that it has anything to do with the clocks themselves. They may hold clues, but they may not necessarily be what we are looking for. Also, if you look at the starting screen where you pick either Green Run or Nuketown, when it zooms into Green Run, it slightly rotates the screen, meaning that it is slanted. The pylon isnt pointing north. The northern most part is the bus depot. Maybe the bus depot is our 12?

I don't know. Town seems like a big thing but I really don't think it is. Whenever I think of this i can only think of the Diner. It holds secrets. Why are the Galvaknuckles up top? Why such a bird's eye view? At first maybe i thought it was something about the open sign on the garage. It says it closes at 5:30