Next Step Has Most Likely Been Found!!!!!! Update

blackfire561

Okay, Sorry for sounding rude.

I was thinking you need Four Turbines. In that one post about Maxis Quotes, someone posted a Picture of a shape with four points/sides. Perhaps that is what has to be done.

If you place a Turbine at the following Streetlights, you make that shape.

Near Cabin

At the Hill near Powerstation

Cornfield

Near Shortcut to Town

Ok we will test this as well thanks for all these. Once we are done I will update the post again so stay tuned.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, all of those images I posted, I didn't mean spend your time on them, I was merely showing combinations that could make desired times...

I highly doubt you'll achieve anything by placing the turbines at the places I provided diagrams for above..

if anything I only think you'll achieve something if you place one at

-Diner

-Bus Depot

-One near power(not the one near cabin)

as shown by the video.

By the way, all of those images I posted, I didn't mean spend your time on them, I was merely showing combinations that could make desired times...

I highly doubt you'll achieve anything by placing the turbines at the places I provided diagrams for above..

if anything I only think you'll achieve something if you place one at

-Diner

-Bus Depot

-One near power(not the one near cabin)

as shown by the video.

Yeah see we did that and nothing happened we are thinking maybe it was because we had 4 players instead of 3??

maybe in the case you're 4 the forth one has to do something... turbine by the navcard reader ?

also i noticed the turbine you put at dinner you put it under a wire that's sendings flashes of electricity. there is one similar at the farm, maybe put a turbine there too...

when i can play i will also be searching for maybe an hidden teleporter... i was suggesting my friend this afternoon that maybe one of the lamps is missing (remember the stones on the floor in shangri la... one of them was hidden in shadow, hardly noticeable...)

anyway this is going very well, good job you did there, and for the pyramid theory too, we're close to get it...

maybe in the case you're 4 the forth one has to do something... turbine by the navcard reader ?

also i noticed the turbine you put at dinner you put it under a wire that's sendings flashes of electricity. there is one similar at the farm, maybe put a turbine there too...

when i can play i will also be searching for maybe an hidden teleporter... i was suggesting my friend this afternoon that maybe one of the lamps is missing (remember the stones on the floor in shangri la... one of them was hidden in shadow, hardly noticeable...)

anyway this is going very well, good job you did there, and for the pyramid theory too, we're close to get it...

True jeez all these posibities you giving us are great we are about to start the game and start testing

I'm spanish, so sorry for the bad english.

But, after playing a bit in photoshop and doing both different clocks + all the times, I've seen that some of them always have the big thing from a clock on the same spot.

As it's made on this next image, you can see that a lot of them actually have the same spot.

Link to the image ->

Some of the times aren't included just to save space and don't have so many colours, afterall, they doesn't even mark something on the map. I think that the 7:49 clock is important, as on some videos were used those light "pilons" from Diner and the Bus Depot.

And about the image that was made recently, which links town beams, this one:

I don't think that this is right, because on the video you can see beams of light coming from the back of the tower, like this one:

Link to the image:

That ones dude pics off the different time possiblities... is awesome, that's some f*ckin' dedication right there. I found this video (one of the only videos on the activision forums. He's almost got it set up like all of them will go up to the obelisk. Some of them don't even still have the turbine on them and are staying lit!

Holy crap that video...

it seems like 2 were lit from that easter egg already, and they lit the other 2 by hand...this brings me back to a much exhausted theory...

2 people having richtofen easter egg done, so 2 lamp posts shoot them there: 2/8

2 people having maxis done, 2 more there: 4/8 so far

Then all 4 players placing turbines on the remaining four to get all 8?

Random thoughts :roll:

first of all

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST

And about the image that was made recently, which links town beams, this one:

I don't think that this is right, because on the video you can see beams of light coming from the back of the tower, like this one:

Link to the image:

Isn't that beam just one of the beams that constantly shoots up the tower to signify that the maxis side is done?

bienvenido, yo tambien hablo espanol :P

Idk. Maxis mentions a tertiary node, and tertiary is a time period from when the earth was new and had lava and volcanoes everywhere (just like in tranzit). Wikipedia (i know right, such a reliable source!) says that during this period, there was series of tectonic shifts (earthquakes) when some land masses split apart. A node is basically a vertex, so the third vertex to this pyramid could be by some sort of crack. Or even just experiment and go to each one and try numerous combinations. Let's not forget about Richtofen either!

So, first post!

Also, I was recently watching a video related to the whole clock theory when I read soemthing actually interesting,

Does de Church have a clock?

If so, does anyone know what the time is?

And finally, can anyone try to place the turbines according to that hour?

I keep coming to the Clock in the Bank. Why does that clock have no Hands. This is a long shot but what if the Clock in the Bank is telling us that the Streetlight near the town(Next to Lava) is the Center of the Clock.

So it will look like this.

What do you think?

Also I think the Dot representing the Diner and the one near the Shortcut are a little off. The one near the shortcut is before the path, not after.

i just noticed today that in town you hear a clock noise, like the boooong noise a grandfather clock makes. i assumed it was from the church as it makes that noise when you run past it. i havent spent enough time at town but has anyone noticed if it ever "chimes" if you will, more than once? just throwing that out there.