Next Step Has Most Likely Been Found!!!!!! Update

blackfire561

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is all I am wondering.

What about the two sides?

From what I've seen and read I assume there are 2 sides to this easter egg. 2 seperate easter eggs maybe.

Do you need to do the maxis side if you've done the other?

Because in the video he said he turned the power on and off

Then used turbines to power the lamps.

What about richtofens side where you leave power on?

Lol, I just posted this same theory on this thread a few hours ago.

viewtopic.php?f=136&t=26240

It's been on my mind for some time now, every singe OPL's video yesterday. We just have to find out where 12,3,6,9 points are on the green run map and what teleports to activate, either by opening teleports or having turbines at the lamp posts.

Try the ports, starting at the bank, i suggest thats the 12:00 pos, if we'd have to go back in time, we'd have to go backwards to bus depot, look at the clock there, and configure it according to that one, then proceed with the other clocks.

Question what makes you say 12:00 is town and not bus depot?

Maybe use the environment to figure out which way would be North/South, North (12:00). Just a thought.

I think i have a theory on this.

The Light at the cornfield could be the 6, the one on the hill between the Powerstation and the Tower could be 3, by cabin could be 1, but the one at the bus depot could be 1 as well. Now there is the problem of the two that are close together, the one right by the town and the one by the Bridge.

What if the Light at the Town is 12, the one by the Bridge is 00. Big Hand, Short Hand.

Now the light near the shortcut to town could be 9. as for the Diner one, could be 10.

Just thought I throw that out there.

I think i have a theory on this.

The Light at the cornfield could be the 6, the one on the hill between the Powerstation and the Tower could be 3, by cabin could be 1, but the one at the bus depot could be 1 as well. Now there is the problem of the two that are close together, the one right by the town and the one by the Bridge.

What if the Light at the Town is 12, the one by the Bridge is 00. Big Hand, Short Hand.

Now the light near the shortcut to town could be 9. as for the Diner one, could be 10.

Just thought I throw that out there.

Nice if nothing works we will try this

Wait Wait. Maybe I'm half right. I just realised that the The Diner Light and the Light by the Shortcut are almost lined up with the Tower.

So that could mean the one by the Shortcut is 9 and the Diner is :45

Also the same for Depot and Cabin. Cabin is 1, Depot is :05

Short Hands, Long Hands.

Speaking of Clocks, I still didn't get an Answer. There is Two in the Depot, one in the Diner and one in the Bank with no hands. Are those the only ones found in the Map?

please blackfire, you comment on everything. Take that thing off, it makes me dizzy not to mention it has nothing to do with zombies.

I second this notion! Sorry Blackfire, but it really does distract me A LOT. If you don't, that's fine as well, but it can be a bit annoying. Add something new!

Hmm, something that could help us all out... is there anybody on pc that could noclip far above the map with no fog enabled to get an exact overhead view of the map?

Could help for accuracy-sake!

For an North-East-South-West view of the map, just look at the BUS MAP at the spawn in the Bus Depot. You will see a scaled outline of Green Run.

You will also notice that the two streets into and out of Green Run match up to what is in the game:

There is a road that leads NORTH that intersects the map at the Bus Depot (this is how the bus arrives in Green Run at the start of a game). There is also a road leading away from the map to the SOUTHWEST (this is where the bus driver changes course after exiting the tunnel because the way is blocked).

NOTE: In relation to, but not supporting the idea that Green Run is correlated to the face of a clock, this would put the two streetlights located at the Bus Depot and the Diner in similar positions to the hands of a clock reading 7:55 (if you're using the TOWER as the center of the clock).

Wait Wait. Maybe I'm half right. I just realised that the The Diner Light and the Light by the Shortcut are almost lined up with the Tower.

So that could mean the one by the Shortcut is 9 and the Diner is :45

Also the same for Depot and Cabin. Cabin is 1, Depot is :05

Short Hands, Long Hands.

Speaking of Clocks, I still didn't get an Answer. There is Two in the Depot, one in the Diner and one in the Bank with no hands. Are those the only ones found in the Map?

There's 4 of them in Bus Depot. One of them is on the wall near quick revive. Another is on top of the doors you open with the turbine. Another is to the left of where you build the turbine, past those barricades, on the right wall. The fourth is in the room you get to when using the turbine, where the bus part sometimes is.

Dan is a Troll. That "Somebody" Guy, I'm not all to sure. Right now were looking at these clocks. I would love to get some people together and try this out but I don't play Online untill 10pm, thats when I can get the internet to myself.

So if anyone wants to work on this, Send me a Message First then a Friend Invite. Kay?

10pm Central.

Dan is a Troll. That "Somebody" Guy, I'm not all to sure. Right now were looking at these clocks. I would love to get some people together and try this out but I don't play Online untill 10pm, thats when I can get the internet to myself.

So if anyone wants to work on this, Send me a Message First then a Friend Invite. Kay?

10pm Central.

Alright, well at least a huge chunk of progress was made, thanks to the riddle I would say. How come Dan was proven a troll? From what I see, his cryptid things made sense.