2nd Tower Orb Glowing (Tutorial and Proof)

OPLRazor

******EDIT*******

TUTORIAL HERE READ DESCRIPTION FOR EXACTLY EVERYTHING WE DID AND WHAT WE HAVE TESTED

FOR ALL WHO SAID I WAS A TROLL I BETTER SEE AN APOLOGY. MAKE SURE TO WATCH ALL THE WAY TO THE END FOR THE QUOTE I TALK ABOUT IN THE VIDEO Your Welcome best way to say thanks is subscribing as i just received word that iam almost for certain a partnership with TGN (Was emailed contract and Everything) xD

KBE91gPFg1Q

If that doesent work then heres the full link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBE91gPF ... e=youtu.be

Hey guys we have figured out how to get the upper globe on the tower to glow and its going in line with getting the Nav Card accepted.

Screen shot (sorry for qaulity but its there he doesent have a cap card Note only Host could see it)

http://imgur.com/G14Rt

Tutorial On how to do it tonite on http://www.youtube.com/1Percentlegit

RAW VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WJnPIwnsAs So this is what itscanny sent while we were playing over skype and you cant see this stuff in theater i will be posting a video on how we got it to work after its finished rendering

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its me that had it up in the game. For some reason it was only me that could see it, and I have not finished the easter egg yet. I'll get razor to reply to show it is actually me who did it.

Also I don't have a capture card and that was from a webcam sorry. It isnt it theater but I can try and get a video up on my youtube quickly using the webcam again sorry about the quality.

Its me that had it up in the game. For some reason it was only me that could see it, and I have not finished the easter egg yet. I'll get razor to reply to show it is actually me who did it.

Also I don't have a capture card and that was from a webcam sorry. It isnt it theater but I can try and get a video up on my youtube quickly using the webcam again sorry about the quality.

I like how this is your first post.

So to recap the list of trollers are:

-BirdDog Dan

-OPL Razor

-itscanny

And this is NOT harassment, yes I may be jumping to conclusions but three people who have little posts, accounts made recently then all start claiming about doing more about the EE and one of them claims he is/has someone on the "inside"... seems kinda suspicious. And BTW why am the only one who has been warned with the threat of a caution because of this? :( At least publicly.

-BirdDog Dan

-OPL Razor

-itscanny

And this is NOT harassment, yes I may be jumping to conclusions but three people who have little posts, accounts made recently then all start claiming about doing more about the EE and one of them claims he is/has someone on the "inside"... seems kinda suspicious. And BTW why am the only one who has been warned with the threat of a caution because of this? :( At least publicly.

Come on, at least give him a chance to post proof before calling him a "troll".

-BirdDog Dan

-OPL Razor

-itscanny

Maybe the reasons for the MoDz to warn you is because these guys aren't actually trollers? I know that most of the MoDz are in the know with a lot of Zombies stuff and if they say things are happening for whatever reasons then most likely it's true. So stop wondering about the integrity of these members and their post and focus more on the mission at hand. Solving the EE.

-BirdDog Dan

-OPL Razor

-itscanny

I've been holding my tongue at a lot of this stuff, but this has gone too far. I know I'm not a mod and I'm not trying to do their job, but DUDE. COME ON. I've been here long enough to know that the trolls are people we can deal with. They will pass through like dust in the wind. They may make a splash, but, in the long run? They will not matter.

No, it's the ones that are 'respected' members of the community that seemingly live to just stir up a fire that really cause this site trouble. Kind sir, I'm not as nice as James, so I'll tell you this right now, as blunt as I can be.

You need to stop.

You are doing no one any good by making entire threads calling people out. It is a waste of server space and it is unneeded. If you feel the need disagree with someone, do so politely, and if you aren't capable of that, send him a strongly-worded private message.

Good day.

I've been holding my tongue at a lot of this stuff, but this has gone too far. I know I'm not a mod and I'm not trying to do their job, but DUDE. COME ON. I've been here long enough to know that the trolls are people we can deal with. They will pass through like dust in the wind. They may make a splash, but, in the long run? They will not matter.

No, it's the ones that are 'respected' members of the community that seemingly live to just stir up a fire that really cause this site trouble. Kind sir, I'm not as nice as James, so I'll tell you this right now, as blunt as I can be.

You need to stop.

You are doing no one any good by making entire threads calling people out. It is a waste of server space and it is unneeded. If you feel the need disagree with someone, do so politely, and if you aren't capable of that, send him a strongly-worded private message.

Good day.

The most polite 'Shut the fuck up' i've ever seen!

-BirdDog Dan

-OPL Razor

-itscanny

You need to stop.

Good day.

Very well said! Hate how some members need to feel superior by calling out people.

It's fine I can understand why he was like that, considering we had no proof up then. I just worked how to record my webcam straight up instead of skype, I had no clue how to do that before but I just saw you record it in windows movie maker; so we are trying to recreate it now.