Maybe A Post From Treyarch? Hint?!

XxBlOoDfAllsxX

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's obviously a code.

3B3FB01101000691901100101EAF99E0111001029BCA670B0110010158913CAA

The first part is easy. You can see there are strings on binary, I'll outline them in red:

3B3FB01101000691901100101EAF99E0111001029BCA670B0110010158913CAA

Convert the binary to text, and you get "HERE". The other letter's and numbers are what confuses me. I though it might be hex, but that doesn't make sense, there might be a cypher based on the poem. Here's a start at least.

Also, EAF99E could be hex, but I get either "???" or "êùž". O Duh, the color.

This is the color of the hex code mixed in with the here

Well some ppl were talking about the sun and looking at it through a mms or tf and i have done this and the sun changes colors!!!!!

Not really just kidding haha.... I know that wasnt funny!

Looking through scopes at the sun accually does nothing at all. Just a bunch of time and bank money wasted. But aleast now i know. Now i gotta stock up that bank again.

• 2 weeks later...

i think the easiest way to understand this cryptic text is this:

Some of the clues in the text can be taken at "face value" meaning that they seem pretty strait foreward. the clocks and the trains. so lets explore these clues first.

there is a pocket inbetween the power station and town before the steep incline in the road where the train is derailed and we often get stuck for a second before realizing this pocket is a dead end.

THEORIES

-Turbine this location

-Stand here and look at sky through scopes.

-search this location for "missing clock hands" that can be placed into the clock with no hands.

-turbine this location and bring DENIZEN into pocket.

if the community can try individual theories out then we can knock off the things that dont work and further our knowledge of this cryptic clue.

there will be updates as I hash out these theories, but please take it upon yourselves to try any of the 4 things I have listed. they are not very hard or complicated so should be a simple job.

Hey, I'm really new here. What happens when you EMP or bring the Avogadro near a clock? And the Easter egg is stored to your online profile. So it's transferable between games. If there's been an update for BO1 recently, what are the chances that the Easter egg could effect a BO1 map? Both these ideas are pretty crazy, but they were on my mind.

a few ideas for people. i have seen posts about some of these but never someone saying they have tried them.

1) handle for jet gun - could this be used anywhere else

2) jimmys tweet about doing things in order and keep running - dont take/go on bus strait away. do the EE/EEs first then maybe you can use the "2nd bus route". or maybe never use the bus at all

3)diner roof does seem significant as pointed out already. my thoughts are its a large space for just collecting galva knuckles and sacrificing a bus part just for that seems a bit much. also all the ac,power boxes on the roof say high voltage - could you galva knuckle electric guy up there to make a difference before killing him at tower?

4) when someone teleports, i was told the church makes a sound (maybe only heard by one character)

5) the mm scanner is a crap attachment, its a good bet for looking around map so if you ever get one keep hold of it and have a look around when you get a sec (i know ppl have done this but its a big map + the sky).

6) there are several comments from (EDIT characters players) and the bus driver about bridges (one saying jump off a bridge). and the fact that it the bus slows on the bridge and it breaks even when you walk on it (although twice it hasnt for me - maybe certian player)

7) you can hear the bus in nuke town and i once heard the 100 kill gong when in transit. i cant remember who i was, where i was or what round it was. sorry - this of course could be nothing and just be a feature to make play more interesting

8) bus driver ideas - i EMP'd the bus and the driver went to sleep. could this be tried anywhere interesting on the map? could you keep knifing the bus driver for ages (as after a few red eyes he locks doors and passes next stop? someone told me that in their last game the got the bus driver to crash into the bank in town, this was a noob girl playing by herself and didnt sound like a troll at all and because she was by herself theres no one to boast to about it.

thats it for now, PEACE

IT'S THE BUS!

1. "Overlooked, and never found, but one does simply run around"

Don't use the bus! Simply run, don't touch that darned bus! Maybe something will appear, maybe something is there in the fog until we step foot on the bus, and afterwards it disappears. Or, as someone else said, maybe we need to complete the EE without using the bus at all.

2. "Everyone looks for the missing piece, and they think they have it, between their teeth. Crashed and derailed, it is the players that have failed". This one, I'm not quite sure about if someone could interpret this with relation to the bus that would be great. Even if it isn't referring to the bus, it's still referring to a train, an alternative form of mass transportation.

3. "You have seen the key, but it is too large, you see. In plain sight, but out of mind, without me, you would be blind." THIS is one part that truly makes me think about the bus. "It is too large" the bus is the largest interactive object on the map, as far as I know, and you rarely think about the bus in terms of the EE (until now). "Without me you would be blind." without the bus you would have to run through the blinding fog, that makes it nearly impossible to see.

4. "I thought you could be clued, because you're picture of beams may be skewed."

This still ties in to the laundromat beams, I believe.

5. "The hands of time do never stop, then again, the hands should swap."

The bus constantly moves in a certain rotation (counter-clockwise, I believe) and it never stops! If you could somehow reverse the movement of the bus, you'd change something (obviously) related to the hands of time.

6. "Sometimes the largest objects hold the most significance, the end result, may be magnificent. " Fairly obvious again, the bus is the largest interactive object on the map. If the bus is so important (it's in the game types name for goodness sake, Tranzit!) maybe we should try to accomplish something larger with the bus.

7. "The next step is not too far, looking in the wrong way is what you are." Perhaps this shows that the bus is never far away, we're just doing something wrong when it comes to interacting with it.

Think about it, we have a Navcard (Navigation Card), a sign in the tunnel that reads "DAY X /2 ME" (Day cross over to me), and sufficient evidence that the bus is largely the most important part. I could provide more evidence but, I'm going to hop in to a game and check some of this out right now.

Also, first post! Hi everyone!

IT'S THE BUS!

1. "Overlooked, and never found, but one does simply run around"

Don't use the bus! Simply run, don't touch that darned bus! Maybe something will appear, maybe something is there in the fog until we step foot on the bus, and afterwards it disappears. Or, as someone else said, maybe we need to complete the EE without using the bus at all.

2. "Everyone looks for the missing piece, and they think they have it, between their teeth. Crashed and derailed, it is the players that have failed". This one, I'm not quite sure about if someone could interpret this with relation to the bus that would be great. Even if it isn't referring to the bus, it's still referring to a train, an alternative form of mass transportation.

3. "You have seen the key, but it is too large, you see. In plain sight, but out of mind, without me, you would be blind." THIS is one part that truly makes me think about the bus. "It is too large" the bus is the largest interactive object on the map, as far as I know, and you rarely think about the bus in terms of the EE (until now). "Without me you would be blind." without the bus you would have to run through the blinding fog, that makes it nearly impossible to see.

4. "I thought you could be clued, because you're picture of beams may be skewed."

This still ties in to the laundromat beams, I believe.

5. "The hands of time do never stop, then again, the hands should swap."

The bus constantly moves in a certain rotation (counter-clockwise, I believe) and it never stops! If you could somehow reverse the movement of the bus, you'd change something (obviously) related to the hands of time.

6. "Sometimes the largest objects hold the most significance, the end result, may be magnificent. " Fairly obvious again, the bus is the largest interactive object on the map. If the bus is so important (it's in the game types name for goodness sake, Tranzit!) maybe we should try to accomplish something larger with the bus.

7. "The next step is not too far, looking in the wrong way is what you are." Perhaps this shows that the bus is never far away, we're just doing something wrong when it comes to interacting with it.

Think about it, we have a Navcard (Navigation Card), a sign in the tunnel that reads "DAY X /2 ME" (Day cross over to me), and sufficient evidence that the bus is largely the most important part. I could provide more evidence but, I'm going to hop in to a game and check some of this out right now.

Also, first post! Hi everyone!

Welcome to CODz forums, and i believe the poem your reffering to turned out to be a fake created by a troll

Yea the troll even admitted he made that poem up.

Things I've tried around all of the trains.

-Turbine

-Turbine +denizen

-Table part from EE

-Jetgun

I didn't find anything.

The wire spool without the wires has yet to be found. The picture was found in the files on PC with all the rest of the pics of parts. Maybe it was left out for a reason or will be found in the future?

bus

I am top of my friends list for miles travelled with over 1,000. I rarely get on the bus. Right out of the depot I turn and run to the tunnel every game. I've raced buddies doing laps around the entire map a few times and haven't found anything new. I've also tried everything I can think of with the bridge and have yet to find anything new either. I've opened all teleporters multiple times, even tried teleporting through each one in the same game. Nothing came of it that I noticed. My team and I also put 4 turrets and 4 electric traps on top of the bus, although it looked damn cool and killed quite a few zombies nothing new happened.

Nacht

I've tried Jetgun, Turbine, turbine+denizen all over nacht with nothing. I've also tried Jetgunning the big wind turbines that are in the field next to Nacht. I got nothing.

Hidden build a table

I ran around the entire map with the board from the EE table to see if any other build spots popped up. Although I prolly didn't get every single location I checked many many locations and nothing new popped up. Although not as extensively I also tried this with the meteorite as well.

Tunnel

I've grenaded, semtexed, jetgunned, and turbined every inch of the tunnel and didn't find anything new.

That's all I got for now. I've tried many many things but haven't found anything new for a long time.

Have any of you thought of changing the lights from the diner (the 13 lights on the arrow) into binary? I used the site: http://home.paulschou.net/tools/xlate/ to change each lit up light into a 1 and the off ones into a 0. What I ended up getting was this symbol �. This got me wondering, if the arrow is pointing to that direction and you get that symbol... wouldn't it be telling you to look that direction? I know this might all just be a coincidence that that's what it translated to in binary but who knows. I'm just throwing that out there.