BirdDog Dan Tranzit EE next step train station |Update|

blackfire561

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not say those were the exact steps but I was saying about the shutting him down and rebooting him on the brigde somehow. I don't know why in the original post that kid had said you need the upgraded DSR?

But the most messed up thing is I covered a couple topics and that criptic little whipper snapper was like yep good job my work here is done. I don't know what part he was talking about. haha Good on ya mate!

• 2 weeks later...

Much as you created your account to help others, I have created mine to thank you Dan. I would also like to apologize on behalf of the many who so quickly bash your input on the assumption you are a troll without stopping to truly dissect what you have shared. So many quick to claim they have dug so deep, yet haven't looked outside the box. It's not the detail in the game that needs analyzed. It's the way you and the game have presented it. With that said, before the insipid troll talk begins about my post, allow me to get to brass tacks.

First off, I'll admit i thought the poem that set this wheel in motion was certainly fraudulent. So as a fan of the series to this point, and likewise a fan of solving puzzles, I went back and fully engrossed myself in the characters and the story. As I followed the events of each map and each characters progression, I truly started to understand the importance of time.. So I then started analyzing all the input on this forum along with that of Reddit. That's when today it all made sense to me. Your mention of Stonehenge around the Bus Depot clock mixed with the wording of a Maxis quote came together perfectly.

It shocks me now that no one has realized that a triangle is three dimensional. Or that the word spire relates directly to the point of a building, specifically a church. This is where I should also mention your very clever wording about how the trains "used to run".

So as many others discredit your posts, I get what you are doing Bird Dog. And I appreciate that you have made me do the work in solving this riddle.

We haven't completed the Egg in its entirety. As soon as we do, it will be released. I'm consciously aware of another clan that is as far along as we are (same founding members), but I don't know if there are others. There are reasons for the prolonged wait, and I can assure if you enjoy playing (and beating, yes, beating) zombies, it will be well worth it.

I'm looking forward to your apology.

Well i know how much longer youre gonna prolong that, if you havent anything before the DLC comes out youre just full of it xD