BirdDog Dan Tranzit EE next step train station |Update|

blackfire561

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen im not trying to start anything, im simply saying that EVERYONE who plays zombies, works together as a community and always has been since the beginning but bulldogdan obviously only cares for himself and his team. He acts like he wants to keep all the credit for himself and be the one who finds everything first so he can look like the "man"! But its ridiculous, you can atleast tell us something besides all of this cryptic nonsense because EVERYONE, not just you, has been busting their balls day and night trying to figure stuff out so they deserve some info once and while. You dont see NGT hiding all of their findings or their theory's. They post what they find and ask for help because this is a COMMUNITY involved and everyone's helping everyone. So just tell us something...otherwise i say screw it and let him be selfish

I'm required by law and enjoy my job too much. I want you guys to figure it out, I really do.

-Sedan

listen im not trying to start anything, im simply saying that EVERYONE who plays zombies, works together as a community and always has been since the beginning but bulldogdan obviously only cares for himself and his team. He acts like he wants to keep all the credit for himself and be the one who finds everything first so he can look like the "man"! But its ridiculous, you can atleast tell us something besides all of this cryptic nonsense because EVERYONE, not just you, has been busting their balls day and night trying to figure stuff out so they deserve some info once and while. You dont see NGT hiding all of their findings or their theory's. They post what they find and ask for help because this is a COMMUNITY involved and everyone's helping everyone. So just tell us something...otherwise i say screw it and let him be selfish

I'm required by law and enjoy my job too much. I want you guys to figure it out, I really do.

-Sedan

How long have you had this "job". I'm not being biased at all, but seeing as you are a "insider" to the development of zombies you would have joined before today and have more than 30 posts.

Just something I realized, Why have you never joined one of (or THE) largest zombie communities before now if your so project connected and concerned?

Hmm.. I suppose this will not get an answer. To much of a "plying" question for you to answer. And if you have joined before, under what username. I'm guessing the answer will be obscure if any. Im leaning toward you having no answer for this one, which in my opinion will discredit you.

EDIT

Ill even edit to say that I do like what you have said so far, and for the most part am on your side when it comes to your responses to some harder questions. But why do you not have a running account?

EDIT END

How long have you had this "job". I'm not being biased at all, but seeing as you are a "insider" to the development of zombies you would have joined before today and have more than 30 posts.

Just something I realized, Why have you never joined one of (or THE) largest zombie communities before now if your so project connected and concerned?

Hmm.. I suppose this will not get an answer. To much of a "plying" question for you to answer. And if you have joined before, under what username. I'm guessing the answer will be obscure if any. Im leaning toward you having no answer for this one, which in my opinion will discredit you.

Quite the contrary, I'm only here to try and get some creative juices flowing! I've made multiple appearances on others in the past, if anyone remembers the WaW Sagas and the storyline in its entirety.

-Sedan

Pretty sure the US government doesn't have any laws concerning tranzit... ANYWHO

let's just stop feeding the trolls

Dan guy, you may be finding this funny, but please at the very least show some respect to those of us hard at work trying to figure this out, if you don't have anything to contribute other than cryptic bs messages, then please refrain from posting...

I'm sure everyone else here feels the same way...

I did edit to make it clear i'm not being hostile.

So you have made an occasional appearance? Why not use the same account? It seems you like your name Birddogdan? I'm guessing that if you would have made an account before you would have used that first and not been able to make the same name now?

What was the name you last posted under, or in what thread, or at what time?

My question is not that hard really.

Why are you just now part of the community?

You said you came to get our "juices flowing" but you have gave nothing stable enough to work on.

Im sure the next step is specific, why not just focus on hinting toward that? Instead you hint at a ton of random stuff that can not ALL be the next step.

If your goal was attention, you have got some, and mine. Congratz. But if your goal is to guide, do it in a better manner. I assume you are quick enough to do this without "breaking any job laws or NDA"??

So what is it, Are you going to actually be helpful? That's your purpose here right?

If so, were not asking you to spill the beans, just drop us a riddle and let us go from there. As long as the riddle is in chronological order and not a scattered mess of blabber.

I'm trying to be helpful, like all Eggs, once you know where to look the fun is over. Nothing will be easy, I assure you that, but everything you need is in front of you. The Tower of Babel pictures are no coincidence, the ties to OLD maps are no coincidence. You will find it, and forgive me when you realize what you've missed.

-Sedan

You contradict yourself so much in your rambles haha

it seems we have a Raul Menendez of our own on these forums :D

No, but seriously, Dan, just prove yourself and your ramblings, just once... and then we'll believe you...

it doesn't take a Treyarch developer to try and convince people in cryptic ways, anybody can do it... Especially trolls.

I'm trying to be helpful, like all Eggs, once you know where to look the fun is over. Nothing will be easy, I assure you that, but everything you need is in front of you. The Tower of Babel pictures are no coincidence, the ties to OLD maps are no coincidence. You will find it, and forgive me when you realize what you've missed.

-Sedan

For one we know its "all in front of us".

And I thought the reason you were not being specific was because you were not allowed to, NOT because you don't want to ruin our fun.

Trust me when i say, you will not ruin our fun. Give us all you can legally. Put SPOILER in the title and then we go there know we get some info we don't know. Only one person "figures it out" anyhow, the rest watch the video.

You even said you have a video coming "soon". If you already have it documented, "which is banned by any NDA ive ever been a part of since ive alpha and beta tested 10s of games" then you already have clearance to dispose of some information.

So which is it, are you just blabbering? Are you really under a NDA? If you are you already broke it by videoing it for personal redistribution, and assuming your gamertag is your X/box, PSN, you are already screwed.

Me being the student of detail I am, I am starting to see holes. So tell me again? Why can't you share this information with us?

because he's been caught and he'll keep saying he knows whats next, UNTIL someone actually finds out whats next and then he'll just say "I told you so" LOL...He just wants people to pay attention to him, plain and simple. He keeps telling us all of the clues are right in front of us, but its info we already know, seen and read. We know everything put in this game is for a reason, but it doesn't mean sh*t in the end because NOONE in the world has discovered the next step. WE KNOW ALL OF THIS INFO ALREADY! I wouldn't be on this forum if I havent exhausted all theory's and used every bit of info from researching everything on this game including looking at the PC coding. So if you want to "contribute" like everyone else is doing, you'll give us something other than "Element Copernicium", "Have you found the Nacht Nav Card, and "Sedan"? Otherwise, stop trolling and saying you want to help us, because you're clearly NOT!

P.S. You said in your post reply "you've completed the other nav card stations and havent found the train station"...LOL...sorry if I dont laugh at that one, considering the fact that once you build the nav table under the pylon, you CANT demolish it and rebuild it anywhere else, it stays. And their's DEFINATELY not a single other piece on the map to build any other nav card stations even if there was a station spot to actually build one in, so wtf does that even mean? Theres not a single other piece to pick up....again, unless you're going to give us something, stay off this site

Im doubting him now.

I don't think he realized that when he came here, he was dealing with people that study detail down to the smallest clue, and how quickly he would be dealing with questions that a fake could not answer.

The sheer fact that he has "secret" knowledge and is a attracted to attention make it very hard for me to fathom that he would had never posted before today.

Sounds like someone tired of playing zombies because they are stuck and decided to spend the night trolling.

His post are getting ignored by me now unless he:

1) answers my questions

2) says something useful

3) says something that I can nail him on and completely discredit him for good

I watch the boards a ton, so time will tell.

Quite frankly, it doesn't matter if you use what I say or not. The sooner you realize that I'm merely here to nudge you in the right direction, the sooner progress will be made. My hints and vague clues (because I'm restricted) certainly will be obvious once the next step and the train station is achieved.

-Sedan

There is no way that one person can know so much, when everyone else is so in the dark. There would be further proof of these claims from other people. And theres none. Plus there is still no gameplay to back any of the trolling up. If you google his clan they are obviously just looking for subscriptions and are good at the game, but are just dying for attention.

I am not lying I am enjoying this a lot. I have gotten to the point where I do believe it. Now whether he is a troll or not. We have nothing to loose and are at a dead end anyway. I think this post should be for the people that have nothing to loose and see were this CRAZY adventure takes us. And if it is all fake well then I am not going to lie I had a blast. I look forward to more of your clues BirdDog Dan. I hope your not a troll I am following you on this because it cant hurt, and frankly I have nothing better to do. Please start posting more clues as well.

I am not lying I am enjoying this a lot. I have gotten to the point where I do believe it. Now whether he is a troll or not. We have nothing to loose and are at a dead end anyway. I think this post should be for the people that have nothing to loose and see were this CRAZY adventure takes us. And if it is all fake well then I am not going to lie I had a blast. I look forward to more of your clues BirdDog Dan. I hope your not a troll I am following you on this because it cant hurt, and frankly I have nothing better to do. Please start posting more clues as well.

Oh My-GAWWD! He Drank The Kool-Aid.

Oh My-GAWWD! He Drank The Kool-Aid.

?

I have one question Mr. BirdDog Dan. Do we have to wait for future DLC to finish the EE or is it all here?

He said in one post that everything is infront of us to complete it. There is just something we are missing. Here is what he said. "I'm trying to be helpful, like all Eggs, once you know where to look the fun is over. Nothing will be easy, I assure you that, but everything you need is in front of you. The Tower of Babel pictures are no coincidence, the ties to OLD maps are no coincidence. You will find it, and forgive me when you realize what you've missed."

I'm not saying I support this guy but think about something logically here for a second.

Treyarc releases the best Zombie experience ever. They watch half of the EE get done right away like usual, then the entire world gets stumped. They took preventative measures to hide it in a way it can't be no clipped or theater'd, decoded whatever. They smash their old record for the world solving the latest EE. Now the weeks are dragging on to a DLC in a month or however long. If you were them how would you give the community a little nudge? To get them going again enjoying the game instead of being frustrated and clueless.

I personally would have someone doing exactly what Birddog is doing. Giving ideas to people of new things that they haven't seen tried before. Leading them to the area but not giving it away. I would also ensure to bind him legally to a contract to not specifically give away the steps. Be as vague as possible but get people trying things they haven't thought of.

Anyway, on a lighter note this guy is bullshit.

Guys, we can easily have him prove himself right now...If there is a train station that you can access without DLC, post a pic of your screen with your character actually standing at a train station. Because that wont be giving away anything (just like you said your restricted to do) and since you've already told us there's a train station you can access that means showing us a pic of it wont actually be anything more than where we're still at. So just show us a pic of you actually at a train station and if you do, then I will (and probably the others) apologize and then move on with the EE.

P.S. We already know there's a train station between the power house and town, as soon as you leave the power station and head towards town. On the left as soon as you reach the train tracks, you can see the tall metal structures on the left side a little bit before the light on the hill. That is a train station because you can see it on youtube videos with the "No Fog" feature. So it's not like I dont know theres a train station, but you could obviously just be using the knowledge to troll us on here and say "told you theres a train station"....So that doesnt change anything, just show us a pic of your character actually AT THE TRAIN STATION and this will all be over. If you dont reply, then we know you completely BULLSH*TTED everyone on here and that's just wrong dude cause everyone's spending ALOT of hours on this and probably more now because of what you're saying...so just prove it