BirdDog Dan Tranzit EE next step train station |Update|

blackfire561

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate going all naive like this too, but setting the lights and orbs aside, we really have no idea what the next step is, right mow I'm willing to believe anything that's remotely possible to solving this thing (And we have to admit, Treyarch is doing a good job mwith this easter egg, as frustrating as it may be).

speaking of "sedan" there is a sedan poster in the garage just outside depot along with the other posters in there.

just read the poster a little closer i believe it says "an entirely new way of moving"

Guys, there's Sedan posters EVERYWHERE. And the billboard is the same image, just enlarged. One poster that does catch my eye is the poster that says "POWER" and shows the tower on it.

Ok guys just throwing an idea out there as there has been recent interest in the sedan picture. A guy looking through a magnifying glass at a sedan.

When you stand on the glass and look at the laundry mat door the beams appear...that is, you magnify the door by ads.

Perhaps there is shard of glass around a sedan which creates beams as well? This needs delving.

funniest thing is, a couple of hours ago Bullsh*t Dan posted a thread asking about "anyone know where the other nav cards are at, we're looking"...if you we're at a whole other part of the map, where NOONE else has gotten to (supposedly the train station), i dont think you'd be asking that question because everyone has searched this map countless times and we all know theres only 1 nav card ever found. So yeah, im gonna have to agree with the rest and call BS on your claim. How could you possibly be on the next step of the EE when you're still looking for other nav cards? lol...its obvious they give you 1 nav card and if you cant use it under tower, you either have to program it to work under the tower or use it somewhere else. Why would they give you a nav card, just to replace that card with another one? Your claim is ridiculous...

funniest thing is, a couple of hours ago Bullsh*t Dan posted a thread asking about "anyone know where the other nav cards are at, we're looking"...if you we're at a whole other part of the map, where NOONE else has gotten to (supposedly the train station), i dont think you'd be asking that question because everyone has searched this map countless times and we all know theres only 1 nav card ever found. So yeah, im gonna have to agree with the rest and call BS on your claim. How could you possibly be on the next step of the EE when you're still looking for other nav cards? lol...its obvious they give you 1 nav card and if you cant use it under tower, you either have to program it to work under the tower or use it somewhere else. Why would they give you a nav card, just to replace that card with another one? Your claim is ridiculous...

Just getting a feel for where everyone's at. Much work to be done, but some steps in the right direction tonight for sure. Complete the device.

If he really does know more than we do, then that was just a plying rhetorical question just to see if anyone knew and to rate the community knowledge. I know I start gauging people with question all of the time.

Humans are funny creatures on how they react to opposition and challenge, So if he is smart, and is figuring this thing out, he is smart enough to ask the right questions to ply.

If he is just a bullshi*er, then this is just that. I question he shouldn't have asked and made himself look stupid. Two lanes to everything, Zombies has taught us all that much.

listen im not trying to start anything, im simply saying that EVERYONE who plays zombies, works together as a community and always has been since the beginning but bulldogdan obviously only cares for himself and his team. He acts like he wants to keep all the credit for himself and be the one who finds everything first so he can look like the "man"! But its ridiculous, you can atleast tell us something besides all of this cryptic nonsense because EVERYONE, not just you, has been busting their balls day and night trying to figure stuff out so they deserve some info once and while. You dont see NGT hiding all of their findings or their theory's. They post what they find and ask for help because this is a COMMUNITY involved and everyone's helping everyone. So just tell us something...otherwise i say screw it and let him be selfish