BirdDog Dan Tranzit EE next step train station |Update|

blackfire561

Im calling you out BirdDog Dan. You have posted numerous posts about this and im saying. I DONT BELIEVE YOU. For those of you that dont know BirdDog Dan has posted things on fourms saying things such as this.

"We found the one at the bus depot, trying to locate the others. Anyone know?", "Has anyone here found the Natch Nav Card yet?",The bus driver's eyes must be red.... That's all I can say now. "We have a multitude of unknown secrets ready to release on YouTube, look out for the video coming soon. P.S. Try using the JetGun on "other people" and EMP Grenades in a "certain room". "Try messing around with the zip line as well, if you're looking for the train station". "None of them are permanent, you can lose them all. Unfortunately Flopper is a myth. It is, however, available for purchase at the train station. The trick is, you can't travel alternate routes with 4 perks if you want it. Videos of everything on the way."

Thats it and I call bullshit I dont believe a thing your saying. Give us a video and a link to your channel right now and trust me. If your right my apology will be epic.

Source http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=26120

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=26119

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=15711

UPDATE: Here is a video explaining things.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't completed the Egg in its entirety. As soon as we do, it will be released. I'm consciously aware of another clan that is as far along as we are (same founding members), but I don't know if there are others. There are reasons for the prolonged wait, and I can assure if you enjoy playing (and beating, yes, beating) zombies, it will be well worth it.

I'm looking forward to your apology.

Ah BirdDog...8 posts in and you make the fatal error of saying you can "beat" zombies. Leave that out, and you still have a little(and it's very small) interest just to see if you actually do come up with something. But beating zombies? Can't be done. It's against the game's core mechanics. The developers have said that they will never make a way where you can "win."

Sorry man you're little game is over.

Ok still am not getting a link to a channel here. There is no reason you cannot talk to me one on one somewhere such as xbox or something can Group 247 work out a deal with you guys maybe???

Sure I can, I just can't flatout tell you the secrets, but I can show you where to look. I didn't link the channel because I'm on a mobile device, but it's readily searchable. If you haven't found the element yet you cannot start the Samantha portion of the egg.

Zipline?

Also why are you stalling? If you have the info we seek in regards to the EE then why keep it to yourself?

Your not going to be one of those A-Holes who Demand Subcriptions and Likes in order to release the info?

Also I find it funny how you're the second person to mention this "Train Station." The first one recently joined the site yesterday. Odd.

Going with Blackfire on this one. Sorry.

you would think someone has figured it out by now. Only people that wouldnt have released it the second they figured it out would be someone close to someone else. You dont think jimmy zielinski has played some games with his friends and did some shit?

did watch that yet 100 ep 2, he talks at the end and doesnt really sound like he knows anything more then myself.. would love to see some evidence until i cant beleive anything.

Bullsh*t Dan just gave me the info on how to spawn Samantha in Tranzit riding a horse, guys. And it's 100% legit! All you need to do is teabag your friends while they're downed atleast 69 times. Anyone one volunteering for this Easter Egg can add my GamerTag and if you want prove, well, I can't really give it away because I'm on mobile right now. YOU WILL SEE AT THE END OF THE PROGRESS THOUGH. TRUST ME!

Zipline?

Also why are you stalling? If you have the info we seek in regards to the EE then why keep it to yourself?

Your not going to be one of those A-Holes who Demand Subcriptions and Likes in order to release the info?

Also I find it funny how you're the second person to mention this "Train Station." The first one recently joined the site yesterday. Odd.

There is no coincidence, we were unaware with anyone else finding the train station (online, of course) other than Crowd Control Zombies. Not one of those A-Holes, thank God, but I have a responsibility to ensure progress be met. It is taking longer than expected.

-Sedan

Bullsh*t Dan just gave me the info on how to spawn Samantha in Tranzit riding a horse, guys. And it's 100% legit! All you need to do is teabag your friends while they're downed atleast 69 times. Anyone one volunteering for this Easter Egg can add my GamerTag and if you want prove, well, I can't really give it away because I'm on mobile right now. YOU WILL SEE AT THE END OF THE PROGRESS THOUGH. TRUST ME!

I lol'd hard.

But seriously, if you people keep feeding this troll, he will keep spreading false information.

He's clearly an attention whore, just ignore him.

I lol'd hard.

But seriously, if you people keep feeding this troll, he will keep spreading false information.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-c ... i/64737414

There are developers and staff "trolling" every CoD forum there is, where do you think we get a lot of the ideas we come up with? This will end up being a staple in the Zombie series, and the greatest to date. You guys have only tipped the iceberg, I PROMISE!!! We hard at work at DLC for Old maps (how would one get into old maps in the future?), but first this story must be written.

-Sedan

Zipline?

There is no coincidence, we were unaware with anyone else finding the train station (online, of course) other than Crowd Control Zombies. Not one of those A-Holes, thank God, but I have a responsibility to ensure progress be met. It is taking longer than expected.

-Sedan

1) Who the hell is Crowd Control Zombies

2) Who is "Not one of those A-holes"

3) What are you talking about? "Progress be Met"

4) How does this Topic answer my question about the ZipLine.

-Kifflawn Brother Brother (HA!, Bet you don't know what thats from)

I lol'd hard.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-c ... i/64737414

There are developers and staff "trolling" every CoD forum there is, where do you think we get a lot of the ideas we come up with? This will end up being a staple in the Zombie series, and the greatest to date. You guys have only tipped the iceberg, I PROMISE!!! We hard at work at DLC for Old maps (how would one get into old maps in the future?), but first this story must be written.

-Sedan

How's that thread even relevant? None of the posts are relevant whatsoever.

And do you want me to Tweet Reza Elghazi asking if you really are a developer? I'm pretty sure he would give me a beautiful "no".

How's that thread even relevant? None of the posts are relevant whatsoever.

And do you want me to Tweet Reza Elghazi asking if you really are a developer? I'm pretty sure he would give me a beautiful "no".

Lol please do, I'd love to see the reaction. None of the posts register because you guys are aimed at my throat. Reread my posts, and actually think, and act on them. The clues are riddled throughout this Board, I'll make sure to check in.

-Sedan