The Avagadro, Denizens and Marlton.

Hello, I'm new to this forum, but I have alot to say about zombies, so I'll get right on it!

The Avagradro And Marlton

There is a easter egg many know, but if you don't I'll tell you:

If you knife the Bunker in Nuketown Zombies You'll hear a quote from Marlton.

Every time you knife it you get a different quote, Here is a rundown of what they say:

Basically, He talks about people abandoning him, how he is making something that will

make him stronger/invincible, and stuff like that.

Now one of the quotes he says is "The ??? Is hurting me to the quick!" which apparently a quote he says when he gets hit by the Avagadro, He also is said to be an Electrician,

and he was at Nuketown zombies, who else was at Nuketown zombies? The CIA.

They were testing something, referenced by the intro comic while Nuketown Zombies is loading, and it mustn't of gone right and created that giant explosion in the map, But, how do you know they made that, Well in farm if you hold X, you hear someone say

"

giving coordinates 37°07 North by 116°03 West
" which is most likely, the government giving the coordinates to this experiment, so with some self research, guess what I found...

37°N 116°W Is a restricted area, (Source: http://confluence.org/confluence.php?lat=37&lon=-116) They say they couldn't take pictures because, " it lies on restricted government property known as the Nevada Test Site."

Have I blown your Mind?

If not, Nuketown, is also a testing site, anyone with a brain should know this.

Well back to Marlton, he was part of this testing, he wanted to do another project, this is my guess, so he left and went into the bunker to work on it himself, and KABOOM The government stuffed up, I have theories why, but I'll fill this in on another post. So while Marlton is in nuketown making his creation, he also stuffs up, creates.. *Dramatic Silence* The AVAGADRO!Making sense because he has experience with electricity, how'd he get to tranzit after the bunker, well there is a path in Tranzit that says it leads to a bunker.

The Denizens

This is a quick note, just to let your minds settle before I blow it again in another post...

Denizens are of the forest, The forest has trees, trees have green leaves, light shining through green leaves makes green light, Denizens live in the forest, near the bottom, obviously because they burrow, they only come out at night, because when they come out at day they see Green Light. Thats why green light irritates them.

Thanks for reading, comment if I made this post really badly or if I've blown your mind, or just anything!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done, and it would make sense that Marlton is actually allied with the CIA, like I hear Misty is allied with the CDC.

If you ask me, I think that the CIA/CDC Survivals and griefs take place in the early 2000's shortly after the nukes, and TranZit takes place in 2020, since Maxis has been searching for survivors for "Decades".

Also the power is already on for those game modes leads me to think that they might have been occurring well before TranZit. It also might explain how the Avogadro got trapped. Though I'm not sure how.

All in all, good catch.

Yeah, but when Avagadro is released, Marlton has no clue about what it is. If he made it, he would know. And Nuketown happens at the same time as Moon, which people believed happened in the 1960's because of signs and what the zombies are wearing. AND the bomb in Nuketown is like the nuke in Nuketown for BO. In fact, it's the same nuketown, and the zombies are the bodies of the dead soldiers who were fighting when the bomb went off. AAAAND the nuke could have had 115 in it which caused the zombies to spawn. AAAAAAAAND there are multiple shelters in tranzit. I'm just making some corrections and putting my input on this whole issue. If I seem rude, sorry for that.

Denizens are of the forest, The forest has trees, trees have green leaves, light shining through green leaves makes green light, Denizens live in the forest, near the bottom, obviously because they burrow, they only come out at night, because when they come out at day they see Green Light. Thats why green light irritates them.

Thanks for reading, comment if I made this post really badly

I din't know what map you're playing in, but when I play TranZit th forest has no leaves whatsoever.

It looks more like this:

Than this:

(yep... look at all that green light...)

I'm not really sure what you're even trying to imply with this post. As stated in an old thread (Which I really need to revive) the Denizens do live underground, and hate bright light. Not green light.

Yeah, but when Avagadro is released, Marlton has no clue about what it is. If he made it, he would know. And Nuketown happens at the same time as Moon, which people believed happened in the 1960's because of signs and what the zombies are wearing. AND the bomb in Nuketown is like the nuke in Nuketown for BO. In fact, it's the same nuketown, and the zombies are the bodies of the dead soldiers who were fighting when the bomb went off. AAAAND the nuke could have had 115 in it which caused the zombies to spawn. AAAAAAAAND there are multiple shelters in tranzit. I'm just making some corrections and putting my input on this whole issue. If I seem rude, sorry for that.
Well Blackops 1 multiplayer is based in the 2000's, thats why its more advanced than the campaign, just saying.

Well Blackops 1 multiplayer is based in the 2000's, thats why its more advanced than the campaign, just saying.

No, Black Ops Multiplayer is during the Cold War, in the 60's and 70's (just like the campaign). All the guns used were used during this time period. Think about the map "Berlin". The Berlin Wall was up until 1992, when the Cold War officially ended. If it wasn't down there, then it's still before 1992, 8 years before the year 2000. But let's not get off topic!

This is a little off topic but wanted to get TAC's reaction as he seems to be knowledgable on zombies. The GREEN RUN map has actually been physically confirmed to be in washington JUST NORTH OF THE HANFORD SITE!!!! A DECOMISSIONED NUCLEAR SITE THAT WAS USED FOR THE MANHATTEN PROJECT!!!! thaughts?

• Administrators

This is a little off topic but wanted to get TAC's reaction as he seems to be knowledgable on zombies. The GREEN RUN map has actually been physically confirmed to be in washington JUST NORTH OF THE HANFORD SITE!!!! A DECOMISSIONED NUCLEAR SITE THAT WAS USED FOR THE MANHATTEN PROJECT!!!! thaughts?

Yep, this was found out in September via leaks. I didn't know until last month, but that is indeed where Green Run is :)

• Administrators

how is that possible? i mean i know anything is possible but how can that information be leaked before the game comes out? what information were you refering to being leaked?

The achievements were leaked early and they talked about Green Run, and people made the connections to Hanford. It was basically known the day it came out when images were taken of the map in Green Run and an overview of Hanford in real life. I have a link to the images in my signature, titled 'Time + Location'.

I have theories regarding DENIZENS. I may not be the first to speculate on this but here we go anyway.

I am still formulating the actuall theory but heres some random bits of info that maybe can be used.

The CAGES in the VAULT BUNKER. They are small enough for a Denizen to fit in, and could explain why they have such feeble bodies. There is blood everywhere which could be attributed to them escaping.

THE UNDERGROUND TRAIN can be heard in TOWN occasionally and the VAULT PaP area looks to me to be an entrance to a scientific facility that connects to the train. if you look into the windows the zombies come through they appear to be loading bays. and there are crates lying around all over the place.

THE POWER ROOM is similar and may connect to the vault as there are alos crates of lab equiptment lying around.

TELEPORTERS are only made when a denizen is burrowing under ground under the green lamp posts. the green light indicates that these are not regular lamp posts.

THEORY - perhaps the train tunnels that interconnect these various places nationally or globally has been breached by the escaped CAGED DENIZENS and they burrowed through the walls to the surface. they most often come up out of the ground after all....

DENIZENS THEORY - I think it is entirely possible that the U.S. Government was building on the Nazi's experoments after MAXXIS AND RICHTOFEN began their "blood feud" and abandoned it. OPERATION PAPERCLIP is what we called it when USA drafted most of the NAZI SCIENTISTS into the AMERICAN NUCLEAR PROGRAM. (Tied to Hanford)I beleive they also drafted the 935 subjects that were caught. The DENIZENS could be a hybrid creature that the AMERICANS MADE because alot of SUPER SOLDIAR work was done and proved futile. They probably figured "we cant infuse the 115 into subjects because it kills them and brings them back as zombies" and the brain washing wasnt working at all. so maybe they figured if they made some sort of "test tube babies" that were CREATED with 115 WITHIN them that they could be grown to be subservient super soldiars. This didn't work and created the DENIZENS which were then caged up only to be shipped across the world as test subjects and as they grew their heads and eyes became enlarged because the brain was growing still but the bodies became small and feeble because of a caged existance. The green lamps are somehow special themselves and when a denizen with 115 fused into it burrows under it the lamp it "harvests" some of the power and uses it to power the lamps tech that creates temp teleporters. WHEW alot of explaining....

not entirely sure if i covered everything i wanted to, but i think its solid.... what do you think?

Hello, I'm new to this forum, but I have alot to say about zombies, so I'll get right on it!

There is a easter egg many know, but if you don't I'll tell you:

If you knife the Bunker in Nuketown Zombies You'll hear a quote from Marlton.

Every time you knife it you get a different quote, Here is a rundown of what they say:

Basically, He talks about people abandoning him, how he is making something that will

make him stronger/invincible, and stuff like that.

Now one of the quotes he says is "The ??? Is hurting me to the quick!" which apparently a quote he says when he gets hit by the Avagadro, He also is said to be an Electrician,

and he was at Nuketown zombies, who else was at Nuketown zombies? The CIA.

They were testing something, referenced by the intro comic while Nuketown Zombies is loading, and it mustn't of gone right and created that giant explosion in the map, But, how do you know they made that, Well in farm if you hold X, you hear someone say

"

giving coordinates 37°07 North by 116°03 West
" which is most likely, the government giving the coordinates to this experiment, so with some self research, guess what I found...

37°N 116°W Is a restricted area, (Source: http://confluence.org/confluence.php?lat=37&lon=-116) They say they couldn't take pictures because, " it lies on restricted government property known as the Nevada Test Site."

Have I blown your Mind?

If not, Nuketown, is also a testing site, anyone with a brain should know this.

Well back to Marlton, he was part of this testing, he wanted to do another project, this is my guess, so he left and went into the bunker to work on it himself, and KABOOM The government stuffed up, I have theories why, but I'll fill this in on another post. So while Marlton is in nuketown making his creation, he also stuffs up, creates.. *Dramatic Silence* The AVAGADRO!Making sense because he has experience with electricity, how'd he get to tranzit after the bunker, well there is a path in Tranzit that says it leads to a bunker.

The Denizens

This is a quick note, just to let your minds settle before I blow it again in another post...

Thanks for reading, comment if I made this post really badly or if I've blown your mind, or just anything!

i was watching a video of nuketown zombies where either sydicate or nextgentactics was talking about marlton in the bunker... after so many rounds you hear the bus! it honks and leaves and then you dnt hear marlton anymore. perhaps he catches a ride to the bus station and meets up with this new crew?