New dlc idea: sand

After listening to the gameover song a bit, it reminded me a lot of Egyptian music, and that got me thinking: could the next map be in Egypt? if so here are some ideas:

Time:late evening

Fog---> becomes open desert, or a sandstorm, no denizens but harder to see or possibly traps/quicksand in the desert...

Not as much desert either as green run...

In certain areas, the "fog" is replaced by water and can become hazardous if you leave the shallow area, as zombies and other nusenses can pop up from the depts of one of the few water-areas left on earth...

Wonder weapon: 115-entrusted scepter and crop, duel wield, scepter acts as a missile and blows up what it his in a fiery explosion, the crop has less amo but eletricutes zombies and repurposes them to fight other zombies (or the other team if on greif...) Monkeys? Emps I'm hoping not...

Build-able wise I would like to see a Few new items like cactus -mine-spike more type thing... And a quick sand detector of some sorts that can guide you through the desert... Possibly a fire trap build-able, a electro-turret maybe?, a zombie costume that fools zombies into ignoring them unless you attack them.. No turbines though... I didn't think it will help as much, maybe a water cannon that can blast away sand patches? And parts and bits can be underneath them?

As for areas I'm thinking a bizarre, a pyramid, the sphinx,a tomb, a Nile boat ride, a hidden temple (not accessible by vehicle), a radio station (not accessible by vehicle), and an abandon teleporter station (thats underneath the ??? And acts as a subway system to get from area to area fast!)

The four ORIGIONAL characters will start in the tp(teleporter) station under the bizarre, it's not in commission yet so you might as well leave though the first door (and you have to buy it no sneaking your way past 750 because you can build a turbine) where you'll come out in a bizarre. It will consist of 2 rooms, the full bizarre(starter guns and quick revive) and a locked area in the back past an un-usable perk machine, we will get to that later. From there you can ride the latest vehicle: the boat. The boat will be driven from none other than T.E.D.D. Himself as he is a robot and his person reused for boat purposes... And will drive down the shallow/deep river until he stops at a dock: in front of the sphinx. Here there isn't much to do, but the box spawns here first, and you can build the cactus-spike-mores here. As well as purchase stamin up.

Once your done, don't bother getting back on the boat, as it turns around and heads back upstream (you can ride it back). But you can board the train, the MAIN source of travel here...The train is different then the bus, as it has no automatic driver, and needs to be manned to operate. To do this, one player must continue to shovel coal into the furnace by holding "X" on the train's locomotive's furnace, 3 holds should get you between stations to the exact spacing, however, to stop the train at any other time, you will need to apply the break in the caboose. This tactic can be used to access secret areas and parts of the Easter egg... Also you CAN NOT jump from the train without PHD or stopping, as the speed will kill you.

The train can also be upgraded in 3 easy ways and and an extra-permanent upgrade for completing the Easter egg ;) the 3 normal upgrades can be found around the map in 4 locations(same as last time) the sphinx, the Nile boat ride,the black market area of the bizarre, and the pyramid. The parts attach to one of the train's 4 cars, the locomotive, the 2 passenger cars, and the caboose, and are- 1:the conveyer belt switch that can shovel coal in automatically, but will still make the train stop at each normal location.. 2 the lader for accessing the top of the train cars, and 3: the door so zombies can't enter through the caboose or cars of the train (but you can hold x to open). The Easter egg part is the track switch, which will be permanently added to the locomotive and will automatically change tracks to access hidden areas and short cuts when turned "on".

Once you board the train, you can ride it strait to the next station, or you can stop it and flip the switch outside the train partway down the tracks, this will send the train to a compleatly different area, such as the bizarre or the nile boat ride... But the main track will take you to the pyramid, here you CAN stop, or keep going. If you stop you can access speed cola a box location, as well as start the easter egg here, and build the SUPER helpfull detector that will warn you if your swimming in a hazardous area, or walking above or near hazordous sand. This area will consist of the bace of the pyramid, inside it, and the vrill room bellow it (connected to the tp room).

Take the train again and you can use the track switch to enter the radio station, here you can access part of the Easter egg as well as galvaknuckles, once you leave you'll end up merging back with the track that leads to the Nile boat ride enterence. But of you continue on without the radio station you should hit the temple, AKA the power room... Here there is 3 areas: the court yard which is particularly medium-small sized and has a smg on the wall as well as the perk: PHDflopper :mrgreen: we all know what that does, if you buy your way into the cript you can access the tomb of the mummy boss- a creepy gauze covered zombie that won't move while your looking at it, but of you turn away from the last person to see it it will slowly creep up on you, if it catches you it will wrap you in his gauze and strangle you like the denizens, you can knife him off, but he will remove one of your perks, if you can kill him before he attacks or avoid him in general he will denigrate or leave you alone, he'll be back in a few rounds however. On the other hand, if you don't activate him , you won't receive power, and we ALL want that, considering you can't turn it off in this Map.. As there are no turbines or emps... Other then that the 3rd area is a small room with acces to the front of the train and a box location. You can build a fire trap here with a lunar panel, police scanner, and flame thrower.

Leave here and head to the Nile boat ride, the highest part of the Nile you can access, here you can acess double tap and at the end tombstone as well as a box location at the end. You'll need to leave the train, as once it's been a bit the train will fall into the river and drown anyone still inside before trudging on to the next station. you'll meet Tedd here again and he will guide you down the river rapids crawling with zombies in his little boat, partway down the rapids will sease for a few brief seconds, you an use this time to swim down an alternate path to a beach with a few things in it. Here you can purchase the Bowie knife, proceed with part of the Easter egg, or build the electro turret that fires a bolt of lightning at whatever it wants... When your done you can ride a waterside back to the end of the Nile river and catch the returning train to the last area. Don't forget the peice of the train!

The last area is the hidden temple, here you can build the water cannon as well as the zombie costume, the costume parts are all in the temple, but the cannon's pieces are scattered across the map. The costume will fool all zombies into thinking your one of them, unless you shoot one, then they can attack you, and one hit makes the costum fall off and die. The cannon can be used for the easter egg as well as just for kicking butt.

The temple consist of 4 parts, the shrine to the heavens, the outside, the dig site, and the pack a punch room, the dig site is mostly filled with lava and is located in the side of the temple and is where you can find jugernog... The shrine is inside the temple and is filled with artifacts and things... The outside is just the front of the temple where the train stops. And the pack a punch room is truely ironic... For you need to kill zombies to get a weapon to kill more zombies! Across the map there are 4 totems located in the shrine to the heavens in the temple, the courtyard of the tomb, the bizarre's front area, and the bace of the pyramid. The way to open the door is to kill a number of zombies at each area (oh say 10) and have their souls power the totems, when the totem's eyes turn blue they are full and are ready for use, to use simply hold x on the wall with the large black pyramid on it, inside the shrine to the heavens, and whala! You now have access to the pap room Untill all the players leave the shrine.

Also, why there are teleporters under the bizarre, sphinx, radio station,and Nile boat ride-end as well, the one under the temple has a separate power switch and can be turned on to activate teleporters, in this rotation: bizarre, sphinx, radio, Nile, and temple, however, be warned, you must wait a period of time before the teleporters can be used again (over heat) and the train can move without it's driver, (EXEPT through the Nile ride) so if you teleport away from it, it's not going to come after you...

Lastly, when you return to the bizarre with the power ON by train (there has been a train track there the whole time but no train...) you can notice a perk Machine in the back of the bizarre, it looks like a broken speed cola with tape reading "seceret cola" on it, you can "buy" seceret cola for 1000 only to find it wasn't a perk but a door way to the hidden part of the bizarre: the black market...

Now for the Easter egg... There will be 2 sides of course, but this time you can get 2 acheivements: the profit acheivement (75gs) "solve the conundrum of the desert", and the zombie Jesus acheivement (75 more gs) "solve the conundrum of the desert in a different way"....

First/easy/maxis's way...

Good: doing it this way will give you 75gs and the acheivement easier and can be done solo, as well as receiving the extra bus peice.

Bad: doing it this way will NOT reward you with the secret perm-a-perk chill down- which removes explosion damage from your own weapons by half or the "8th perk" nav card which will automatically received the next time you play green run tranzit, and can be put in the nav card machine for instant PHD Flopper perk added permanently to your game until you die... So simply--->

Get Easter egg finished in Egypt--> play green run tranzit--> place card in machine (receive "navigator" acheivement (30gs) if first time) -> receive PHD for the rest of the game (even if you go down) and doesn't count as an extra perk--> die--> come back to green run tranzit, put card in again and repeat process!

Maxis's Easter egg is simpler then richtofen and doesn't Aquire as much work, so it is recommend for people with poor connection or arnt very talented... To start off head to the pyramid and you should hear maxis say: S...SAMAN.... SMANTHIA are you reading this? It's me daddy.. I need your help, as well as your eh... "Freinds", I don'... Go into details but we need you to shut down the pyra.... By powering down the two... That charge it... You will need to disrupt the wave length it's on using the... Please...hurry!

What he ment to say was you need to disrupt richtofen's signal with the earth using the power from the pyramid, and posing it back into the radio station...

Step 1: connect the power station to the pyramid, to do this you will only need to connect the wires from the small machine sticking out of the pyramid and the train tracks... You can do this by holding x on the machine to "pick up wire" then hold x on a little indention on the tracks behind the train and you will "build" the wire in...

Step 2:Then you will want to drive the train ALLLLL the way down to the power station and do the same thing to the same type of machine sticking out of the wall on a satilite-dish, then build it again to a little peice on the tracks to connect...

Maxis should contact you again and say: great job samanthia, but we arnt done yet... We need you to send a major pulse of electricity through the pyramid, and sense there's no storm... A bolt of lightning of some other means... Not be enough, we must then make sure it zaps every inch of the pyramid in a spaced pulse..

What he's saying now is we need to shock the pyramid with an eletric pulse... To do so we will need the eletric turret from the beach on the Nile, and the water cannon... (the game saves your progress here btw) you SHOULD get the water cannon first, and soak the pyramid until it's drenched in liquid... Then once it's wet enough, maxis should say: "ah yes! Wunderfull! Now we just need a bolt of lightning!"

The next step requires the eletric turret, once you build it you need to bring it to the inside of the pyramid and place it at the center, then just get a zombie to walk in and the whole pyramid will crackle with electrisity...(no injury to you of course)

Your progress will be saved again and maxis will say/ask one last thing: "Oh no! The pulse wasn't strong enough! He's still in control! We must do some...." Now you need to take the pulse to a greater strength by re-attaching the wires at the radio station, and this time with the dock with TEDD's boat. You will then need to have the electro-turret go off again and zap TEDD's dock, it will then cause Ted to shudder and have an electronic melt down right before calming down and saying: unauthorized data downloaded... Unauthorized data now being sent to new CPU, code name: TEDDYISALIAR..

Maxis: Wonderful! This information is astounding and will definantly help in our quest to defeat richtofen!

Richtofen: AHAHAHA! maxis you FOOL, yes you now have acess to this information, but it has also led me STREIGHT TO YOU! Hiding in my own personal file I see...

Maxis: Dear god... Samanthia... I am sorry this is goodbye... I love ...

Richtofen: DELEAT! Ahahaha!

Sam: DADDY NO! :cry:

TEDD:MORE unauthorized files downloading... Reading... New personality data received from CPU....

The last thing you need to do is melee Tedd and he will say:

Downloading file: New personality acquired, now sharing hardrive with code name "MAXIS"

Maxis (in TEDD): Samanthia do you hear me? This is not good, my inteletual genious of my mind on the moon's super computer is now been distinguished to just what I can process through this bot...

(TEDD) Well fuck you too! :D

Maxis: but at least we are safe, and we will destroy that evil richtofen for what he has done to us!

Richtofen: sighs* you keep saying that but it never happens.... Just like Dempsky when he says he's going to kick ass...

You've now compleated the maxis Easter egg...

And now for the richtofen Easter egg...

Good: It rewards you with the permanent perk chill down discussed earlier, AND gives you the nav card for phd Flopper in green run...

Bad: It requires you to have 4 people, Likely connection issues, is harder and Longer....

(after maxis's first speech): richtofen: oh that maxis can be so annoying... Tell you what, you three trust me right? Right? Come on Nikolai, takeo... We had some fun times, and surely Dempsky isn't going to trust the man who killed millions more Americans then I? Why not be smart little fleshies and help me restore life to this planet. We all want that right? It's simply being logical... And samanthia, surely you can't beleive that's your REAL father, he's a computer AI lost in circuits and wires.. Do the right thing and help me fix the plannet... To do that we will require a greater control of the earth then I have now, To do that we need the anchient technology lost in these tombs..., so what are you waiting for? GO FIND IT!

Step1: head into the dig site and Aquire the vrill-plate, then bring it back to the pyramid and place it in the center of the wall on the far side of the pyramid, the wall should open away to another wall filled with electronics and science oddly failure to the MPD :shock: ....

R: ahhh... Very good! You have done well... I made the calculations... The likelyness for this vrill machine to work is 0.1%... So we need to improve that chance! Start by over charging its's 3 power sourses of water heat and FLESH!

Step 2: you can do any of the next 3 steps in any order (2-4) but they must be done before 5..

2-water- head to the Nile river ride and head to the beach, once there locate the small machine, you will need to connect the power from this into the pyramid, you can do that by linking up the machines by having one guy connect the wire from the box at the END of the boat ride, with the one on the bace of the slide, and then another guy connect the box on the top of the slide to the power box...

Step 3:fire you'll need the fire trap for this one, as well as the train's furnace. The fire trap can be placed in the front of the locomotive on the small platform to right the side so the activation lazer sticks out..

Ex...

======) :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted:

[=]___

\____|--––--————x

:oops: =fire

----x=lazer and point of stop....

Now you need to leave the sphinx and OVERLOAD the furnace with coal by pushing x over and over, after holding x through 10 streight holds, back up because the front of the locomotive is going to BLOW, and if done right should set fire at the right time to a specific area that activates the "fire" part of the Easter egg..

Step4: as you can guess the FLESH! step involves killing zombies to do this fill up the PAP totems with souls, then head to the temple, but instead of holding x, head out to the front, there you can over charge the would by killing 25 more zombies in the center of the glowing ring that should have appeared on the ground... then just hold x at the center of the circle and BAM! Soul engine is powered!

I should mention the game save after each step...

After completing all those steps richtofen will say: WUNDERBAR! Now we MUST link the power sourses... Now if only we had some kind of way to connect electricity across the desert... Like a long metal bar or cable... Eh... I'll leave it to you 3...

Also Samanthia, Ill make a deal with you.. I've located the sourse of your daddy's AI... With a push of a button former "DR. MAXIS" will be deleated... FOREVER!

Samanthia: GASP, DAD-DIE!

Richtofen: So be a good little girl-me thing and help out our companions...

Step 5: now you need to link the pyramid to the rail, you should have noticed the train tracks spitting out random sparks, one place at the pyramid is particularly active and when connected to the pyramid will cause the pyramid to glow as symbols of vrill and anchient hyrogliphics apear on the sides, fairly easy...

Richtofen: GO AWAY MAXIS! oh, sorry, wrong party, either way, good job with the vrill mechanics but now we must UPGRADE! And ah... Guess what we need... Again... ZE FLESH! ahahaha! but we can't have just any zombie, we need a vrill KING! there should be a pharoh around you somewhere... Seek him out and use his own weapons against him in the temple! OF COURSE THEY KNOW WHICH TEMPLE HOW MANY COULD THERE BE MAXIS?...

Step:6 this step is reletivitly self explained by richtofen right there.. You need the crop and septer for this, and you'll need the pharroh the best way to get him is to just have one person stay at the temple with him while one person guards the crawler(also with him) there, the other two will get the septer and crop. Then drag the mummy into the shrine to the heavens area and use the crop to cause him to spazz out and wail at the floor, he'll then run all the way to the pyramid and start hacking at the controls, after the spazz out the seceret bus piece will fall from the dirt-enfused ceiling...

Step:7 after the mummy's done with the pyramid he'll desinigrate, the game will save and you should return to the pyramid to hear richtofen again: "OH GOODY GOODY! maxis: ah yes... Very nicely done... Richtofen: Damn! Get out of my party MAXIS! Maxis: i don't have much time! Quickly, (richtofen's mumbling about party chat controls) we need to download myself into the pyramid! I'll commence download when you give the signal! Use the radio station! *BING R: Damn these new-fangled controls.... No matter, just ignore anything he just said, your done now, if you want a reward: here's a free perk..." and a free perk will appear at the bace for all players...

You won't receive the achievement yet however, as you need to do one more step...

Step:8 have one player connect the wires at the radiostation to the tracks, and stay there as they will need to do things there shortly, but in the mean time have the other players wait at the pyramid, once there symontaniously push x against the control panel on the side of the radio station and the control panel in the pyramid that should say: SYNC? They should flash as richtofen speeks again:

Hahahaha! Maxis you fool, I CONTROL THE PYRAMID NOW! I CAN STILL DELEAT YOU THERE! AHAHA!

Samanthia will then say: DADDY! No.... WE MUST RE-DIRRECT THE SYNC! NOW!

So... You will need to link the tracks one last time to TEDD where maxis will download into his head as in the other Easter egg...

Samanthia will be over joyed, richtofen's neutral, because on one hand his control over earth is strengthened, but his control over Maxis has fallen. Takeo, Dempsky, and Nikolai couldnt care less, (although takeo may have enjoyed the train a bit too much), and maxis and TEDD are co existing as driving AIs...

But what about marelton, misty, russman and Samule? no worrys! After completing THIS version of the Easter egg richtofen will reward you with the "PURPLE nav-card the next time you sign into green run, if you make it to the spire you can use it to gain phd Flopper easy, and hell, if trayarch can do it, why not make it so the nav card can access a new area via-bus rought? Or we could buy Flopper there! anyways I'm sure the new dlcs are going to be awesome

Also trayarch, if you feel lie, using ANY of this or parts of this idea, feel free to, I claim no copyright ...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic