Dlcs, tranzit bombs, and we want our origional 4 back !

To the entire community of cod zombies....

Tranzit was... A almost compleat bomb... No way around it... We were promised bigger maps, and got a $#^+ ton of toxic-area fog, that's not worth it in my opinion. The small mini-maps are O-K but id still like to be able to greif at EVERY stop on the bus.... The town and the farm are just too spicy for may taste( in which I mean there's WAY too much fire or easy-down areas....

List of problembs in order of annoyance...

11: WAY too dark, lighting is awful...I get what your trying to do, but it's not coming off too well...

10: the bus takes FOREVER!

09: Box Is WAY too hard to find, once it leaves the dinner there's a 50% chance it's in the town or bus depot, both of which are all the way in the opposet direction...

08: the build-able "wonder weapon" has no wonder to it at all, and has AWFUL AMO and is too freaking hard to put together, even with a full party.

07: the pack a punches almost impossible to get to on solo.

06: perks are lost when power is lost (I mean seriously? Why would the fact a machine is on make any difference on the drink inside your body?)

05: AWFUL wall weapons in tranzit...(none in town, 1 AWFUL shot gun at farm, ak74-u at power station but nowhere to REALY train, a mp5 at the diner, the two starter weapons, and the one ok gun in the tunnel thats almost impossible to get more amo for without hoping all around the map, galvaknuckles are kick ass, but the even harder to reach Bowie knife is REALY misleading to grab...and claymores and Semtex both require turbines to get..)

04: connection issues are off the charts!

03:THOSE DAMN EMP GERNADES TAKIN OUT OUR PERKS, BOX ROTATIONS, DROPS, AND SANITY! It's almost better NOT to pick them up from the box...

02: way too many obstacles to avoid inorder to train, it was bad in COTD, now it's outrageous! Fire and lava EVERWHERE! And the exploding zombies don't help! It's hardly any fun with the power off...

And last the WORST thing about green run...

01: The fog... Is just awful, the first time I saw it I thought: WOH SO COOL! now I look at it and see the denizens arnt even much of a threat, just a nusense... And the fact they blind you ever 2 seconds DOESN'T HELP! And slow you down so 1 zombie can double attack you... The hidden areas were a nice touch, but considering the fact if you go down in the fog your dead, it's not worth it to even go!

But don't worry! Despite my rambling with all that bad mash-up of terrors In tranzit, there is hope: DLCs...

The DLCs should be out before long, and if you look at it compared to the last 2 games... Tranzit is the equivalent of Kino and nact, meaning the next dlc SHOULD be the tranzit-equivelent of Accension and Verrućt! Hopefully trayarch will ditch the fog,and keep the same sized type of map, (maybe a bit smaller for running issues).

I'm hoping they keep the transportation system, but perhaps use a call-able vehicle or a vehicle one person will have to drive (unless solo, then good old T.E.D.D should return) perhaps a 18 wheeler? OR A BOAT :o OR MAYBE EVEN A PLANE OF SOME SORTS! :o :shock: :o I'm sure trayarch wont let us down...

Moving on, new wonder weapon is a given, maybe make it only 2 parts like this: one half is found in the box and can be used as a lesser weapon, and once you find the second part somewhere on the set map, can be combined into a super weapon!

And the emps can just go, maybe they can replace them with a electro-zapper like in TF2 or the hacker can return as a way to disable boxes perks and f-up the opposing greif team.

A zombie boss I couldn't care less about, wether its round baced, area baced, or a free roaming one, just nothing TOO annoying please... But maybe a creeper/slenderman type thing where it stays behind you and every time you look back it's a bit close and the only way to get rid of it is to kill it (med-health, like a screecher or a level 9 cosmonaut...) before turning around too much (also only you can see it, not your team mates...)

And now to a point I DO want to discuss... A well known group of faces we ALL want to see... Tank, Nicolai,takeo, and samanthia in richtofen's body... We want them back, SOON! Sure marelton, missy, russman, and Samule are cool, but it's just not the same without our funny Russian, angry American, serious jap, and demonic girl's soul inside a nazi scientist and doctor... Oh I want to know what they have been up to... Are they all still alive?... Will we ever be able to play as them again?... I can't wait! WE NEED ANSWERS TRAYARCH!

Oh and just a foot note... Some more ax7 is nice, but I will be just as fine as with Elenia sigmen returning! Just as long as it isnt dubstep like it was for a few pre-release days...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the entire community of cod zombies....

Tranzit was... A almost compleat bomb...

General reception was pretty positive.

No way around it... We were promised bigger maps, and got a $#^+ ton of toxic-area fog, that's not worth it in my opinion.

The map is absolutely massive. So big, in fact, that if they DIDN't do something to the surrounding area the map would be laughably easy.

The small mini-maps are O-K but id still like to be able to greif at EVERY stop on the bus.... The town and the farm are just too spicy for may taste( in which I mean there's WAY too much fire or easy-down areas....

Zombies being more difficult means the map bombed? I dunno, alotof people were talking about the maps being too easy. Here you have to think instead of mindlessly training for 48 hours.

List of problembs in order of annoyance...

11: WAY too dark, lighting is awful...I get what your trying to do, but it's not coming off too well...

I say it's fine, but these are subjective opinions, no one's goingto win anyone over with facts on this one.

10: the bus takes FOREVER!

The Bus is supposed to be your safe, reliable,and consistent means of travel. The trade-off is that it's not as fast as the other available routes. In addition, it doesn't speed up until it leaves the stop to allow people to jump onto it, (or back onto it) and this has saved me and my teammate's lives numerous times.

09: Box Is WAY too hard to find, once it leaves the dinner there's a 50% chance it's in the town or bus depot, both of which are all the way in the opposet direction...

Since you can easily find the box by looking into the sky,I assume you mean hard to get to. This is one of the facts of life on a map as large as this, which you yourself have claimed to want. Surely you knew what a giant map would entail?

08: the build-able "wonder weapon" has no wonder to it at all, and has AWFUL AMO and is too freaking hard to put together, even with a full party.

Is it? My friends and I do it in 1 round, usually around 12. You could also explain why it is "awful".

07: the pack a punches almost impossible to get to on solo.

This I kind of agree with. Not that it's "almost impossible," butthat it's quite difficult on solo. Or not,I haven't played solo much.

06: perks are lost when power is lost (I mean seriously? Why would the fact a machine is on make any difference on the drink inside your body?)

You want to use things that need power? Use the power. Think of how abuse able the turbines would be if they din't turn off. You could have Jugg by like, round 3.

05: AWFUL wall weapons in tranzit...(none in town, 1 AWFUL shot gun at farm,

That shot gun is freaking awesome. Especially with Double Tap.

ak74-u at power station but nowhere to REALY train,

Right in front of it in that little clear area. It's quite easy, actually.

a mp5 at the diner,

Really good for points and quite effective up to round 10.

the two starter weapons, and the one ok gun in the tunnel thats almost impossible to get more amo for without hoping all around the map,

IMO, the M16 has always been a waste of time, as it has low ammo and takes forever to kill zombies, so, that makes me question your ideas of "horrible weapons"...

galvaknuckles are kick ass, but the even harder to reach Bowie knife is REALY misleading to grab...and claymores and Semtex both require turbines to get..)

What's wrong with needing turbines? At least 1 player should be carrying one at all times, they're pretty much the most useful buildable in the game.

04: connection issues are off the charts!

I have less lag than in BO and MW3. Less disconnects too.

03:THOSE DAMN EMP GERNADES TAKIN OUT OUR PERKS, BOX ROTATIONS, DROPS, AND SANITY!

It's a good weapon with a tradeoff. You could just... not throw them at the important stuff?

It's almost better NOT to pick them up from the box...

02: way too many obstacles to avoid inorder to train, it was bad in COTD, now it's outrageous! Fire and lava EVERWHERE! And the exploding zombies don't help! It's hardly any fun with the power off...

.....Again this seems to be having a problem with difficulty. You can go on almost indefinetly by training, why not make it harder?

I have to go to school,but I'll return to refute what you have posted in later sections.

And last the WORST thing about green run...

01: The fog... Is just awful, the first time I saw it I thought: WOH SO COOL! now I look at it and see the denizens arnt even much of a threat, just a nusense... And the fact they blind you ever 2 seconds DOESN'T HELP! And slow you down so 1 zombie can double attack you...

ACTUALLY, you still move fast enough to outrun zombies. I don't believe the Denizens were ever meant to be much of a threat,more just something interesting and varied. In addition to letting you teleport around the map.

Is your TV very large? You're saying you're blinded in areas I can see fine. Sure they obscure your view,but you can still see where you're going.

The hidden areas were a nice touch, but considering the fact if you go down in the fog your dead, it's not worth it to even go!

Use Tombstone? It's a risk you take when you're running in the easiest training spot on the map.

But don't worry! Despite my rambling with all that bad mash-up of terrors In tranzit, there is hope: DLCs...

The DLCs should be out before long, and if you look at it compared to the last 2 games... Tranzit is the equivalent of Kino and nact, meaning the next dlc SHOULD be the tranzit-equivelent of Accension and Verrućt! Hopefully trayarch will ditch the fog,and keep the same sized type of map, (maybe a bit smaller for running issues).

I'm hoping they keep the transportation system, but perhaps use a call-able vehicle or a vehicle one person will have to drive (unless solo, then good old T.E.D.D should return) perhaps a 18 wheeler? OR A BOAT :o OR MAYBE EVEN A PLANE OF SOME SORTS! :o :shock: :o I'm sure trayarch wont let us down...

I'm not going to comment. Just know I don't agree with you.

Moving on, new wonder weapon is a given, maybe make it only 2 parts like this: one half is found in the box and can be used as a lesser weapon, and once you find the second part somewhere on the set map, can be combined into a super weapon!

I actually quite like this idea. Of course there would have to be more than 2 parts.

And the emps can just go, maybe they can replace them with a electro-zapper like in TF2 or the hacker can return as a way to disable boxes perks and f-up the opposing greif team.

I do like the Hacker,but EMP's can stay.

A zombie boss I couldn't care less about, wether its round baced, area baced, or a free roaming one, just nothing TOO annoying please... But maybe a creeper/slenderman type thing where it stays behind you and every time you look back it's a bit close and the only way to get rid of it is to kill it (med-health, like a screecher or a level 9 cosmonaut...) before turning around too much (also only you can see it, not your team mates...)

Same deal as your DLC ideas.

And now to a point I DO want to discuss... A well known group of faces we ALL want to see... Tank, Nicolai,takeo, and samanthia in richtofen's body... We want them back, SOON! Sure marelton, missy, russman, and Samule are cool, but it's just not the same without our funny Russian, angry American, serious jap, and demonic girl's soul inside a nazi scientist and doctor... Oh I want to know what they have been up to... Are they all still alive?... Will we ever be able to play as them again?... I can't wait! WE NEED ANSWERS TRAYARCH!

Everyone wants them back, and there's no reason not to.

Oh and just a foot note... Some more ax7 is nice, but I will be just as fine as with Elenia sigmen returning! Just as long as it isnt dubstep like it was for a few pre-release days...

But I like Kevin.... :cry:

I was just about to do what Triple X was doing until I realised he already did it.

And we understand what you think is wrong with the Map. People like you seem to not shut up about it. Treyarch did a great job of expanding the mode this year and i'm happy with what they have done.

If its so bad, Why do you play it?

Because its zombies, I love zombies, but not tranzit, I like it less then the the second chance perk in multiplayer from way back in the day...when the new dlc comes out, you bet your last 500 points I'm (hopefully) not pickin tranzit up again for a while....

Black ops 2 will not have any final chance, second chance, or last chance perks for multiplayer, but it WILL be featuring a new perk called "second to last final chance" allowing players to use their pistols after being downed...-some funny video I heard somewhere...