This mode is a joke

NFSPLAYER

I really like this mode and i try to get a Win/Loss Ratio over 1 but i think it is impossible. I got 8 wins and 13 losses on Farm but only 8 downs. And i got revived about 6 times so i really only got 2 losses. The other 11 times the host just leaved and migration failed or the game just freezed. Anyone here got the same problem?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grief is my favorite mode but i believe it is also the most frustrating one. I have 35 losses on town because when host migration happens, its never able to find a host so the game just ends and counts as a loss. I think its really unfair that just because the game cant find a host it counts as a loss.

grief is my favorite mode but i believe it is also the most frustrating one. I have 35 losses on town because when host migration happens, its never able to find a host so the game just ends and counts as a loss. I think its really unfair that just because the game cant find a host it counts as a loss.

That means the host leaving was on your team, I believe.

I've had host migration happen multiple times but it's never kicked me. Sometimes I had to wait a while for it to go through but it always worked in the end.

Im on xbl. Could be your platform has host migration problems mine doesn't. Otherwise...

I believe what is happening is the host dashboarding, so they are exiting the game before the information can be transferred, making the host migration fail and the game end, to preserve stats (so selfish)/

I have no idea what stats do or do not update for dashboarders on zombies. But i've seen it a lot in multiplayer and everyone gets a loss who is in the match ---> they did this so serial dashboarders would have outrageous w/l to go with their fake k/ds. Being in a match with them on zombies sounds far more horrible than the inconvenience it causes in multiplayer.

So my guess is people are doing a lot of kill / down padding?!? I'm sickened. :cry:

I exactly do not like grief for this reason. I think I never ended a game 4 vs 4. 1-4 guys leave at some time. Then, hose migration may take part and fail.

Another point is, that people always leave, once they notice they loose --> Game crashes. Can't win at all.

I exactly do not like grief for this reason. I think I never ended a game 4 vs 4. 1-4 guys leave at some time. Then, hose migration may take part and fail.

Another point is, that people always leave, once they notice they loose --> Game crashes. Can't win at all.

agreed. i've had two games where we won and the text came up saying "You Win" only for one of there guys to leave causing the game to freeze and, of course, counting as two more losses for myself.

host migration can get annoying, im currently 22-8 cuz of that, without it i would be 22-1 :D. same with town, im 10-8 but i should be 10-0...... i think they did fix this problem though, ive noticed if the whole other team quites all u gotta do is survive the round and it will count, havent had the game kick me out again in a long time. I dont mind playing with randomes but it does garentee a game if you play with friends.

I got 8 wins and 13 losses on Farm but only 8 downs. And i got revived about 6 times so i really only got 2 losses.

Wait, what? What do downs and revives have do do with anything?

It isnt possible to lose if you didnt go down. So it is also impossible that you get more losses than downs.

I got 8 wins and 13 losses on Farm but only 8 downs. And i got revived about 6 times so i really only got 2 losses.

Wait, what? What do downs and revives have do do with anything?

It isnt possible to lose if you didnt go down. So it is also impossible that you get more losses than downs.

Not true. If you dont have great internet and host migration happens you usually end up being kicked and that counts as a loss.

• 2 weeks later...

This mode is AWESOME! And for WINNERS! You are a joke!

And this is a joke![/size

My most fun BOII experience so far was in grief. Can't complain at all. Well, when you lag out it counts as a loss, so I gave like 20 losses but only like 5 real losses, but whatever. I don't care about my "rank." just play with me and oh, we'll just see.