Red beam of light from Bank to Tower

Cremkie

This worked for me as well except i have done Richtofen's side and I had me and a friend shoot the handles of the laundry matt at the same time, and the first time, a purple light came out of his door. The next time we did this, a few rounds later, the light came out of my door. I was positioned at the door closer to the bar, and my friend was next to the mystery box.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone tried to activate these beams of light right when the bus passes it? Or when the bus passes by activate the lights so it hits it? Maybe sometime will happen. Because in the poster in the spawn room, it shows the beams of light coming out of the front headlights of the bus. Just a thought.

Anyone think what he said about time travel or moving time could be something worth looking into? I know the jet gun makes a lot of wind but i dont believe its as much as he had around him in the diner. I believe those clocks and the Jet Gun creating those blue sparks are linked to the sign in the tunnel that say "D A Y x /2 M E". I remember spiderbite also saying something about this.

Look at this video from about 3:25 to 3:45. This should give you some great encouragement to figuring this thing out! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8EvV7edeu0&feature=plcp

This video is actually pretty neat. If you notice from 3:25-45 like you said, the laundromat door is open. Removed. It appears that only doors that you can interact with are open (gone). The "doors" that are just textures stay textures. The fact that this door is gone gives me hope that we can indeed get in there, and these lights mean something (they're not just glitches).

^^

He is right, someone has to try with the sheild, beams of light might be able to reflect of the shield and in a different direction, maybe using the shield to direct the beams of light to the street light. Try to make sure their color coordinated, (Richtofen blue, blue sparkle streetlight, maxis red sparkle, red sparkle street light)

But then there is that yellowish white light. Lol who knows.

It's worth a shot.

Imjayisthatok - we didn't use the electric fence or the turret yet in the easter egg - what makes you think we have to use every buildable? If I'm wrong, please cite a youtube video of them actually using it in the easter egg. We've only used 2/5 buildables (turbine and Jet Gun).

Also, The shield is made of glass, metal door, and a wheely dock. The door isn't particularly shiny, glass refracts light, and you can't get the wheely dock to easily face the lights, unless you set it down. Treyarch really does know their stuff, and they implement it accurately and well - aside from the entire zombie concept, time travel, and teleportation.

Also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjtnR9lp ... vA&index=2

Can we please forget the whole Jet Gun the clock theory now? I can personally say I agree with Spider - I made it to round 49 solo, at that point nothing is really effective. The Jet Gun is still an instant kill, and trust me, you see that little electrical cloud all the time when you actually use it. I have a Pic of me getting to 49, and here's a and HDPVR recording of the electrical stuff.

Well let's let again go through the steps that could lead to the lights affecting things. We need to try all the buildables. Or rather the only two I think have any plausibility are the electric trap and the shield. The turbine to has a chance of doing something but that has already bin disproved along with the jetgun.

There is no way this is just something random, it is directly related to the easter egg and is only accessible after the completion of it that on its own should be reason enough to believe that there is more.

Okay couple of ideas here you guys that have done the easter egg(s) may want to mess about with:

1. Why not try shooting the locations the beam lands on/Goes through with Ray Gun/ EMP grenades(Okay throwing on in that case)/ Jet Gun (New wonder weapons normally play a part.).

2. Also, can someone who's done Maxis and Richtofen's side please confirm that they can see the red light still after completion of both ee's?

3. Also worth mentioning that when Richtofen's side has finished he thanks you for your help. However, Maxis says nothing, implying there could be more to it?

4. Finally, why not try doing both sides of the ee and if it the light is still there (as mentioned above) then try and see if it makes any visual difference/ any visual difference can be made to it.

I do agree that this light is pribably telling players to do something, but for reason number 3 above I think it can only be done on Maxis's side of the ee. Thanks for reading and let us know if you can answer any of the four questions above!

Okay couple of ideas here you guys that have done the easter egg(s) may want to mess about with:

1. Why not try shooting the locations the beam lands on/Goes through with Ray Gun/ EMP grenades(Okay throwing on in that case)/ Jet Gun (New wonder weapons normally play a part.).

2. Also, can someone who's done Maxis and Richtofen's side please confirm that they can see the red light still after completion of both ee's?

3. Also worth mentioning that when Richtofen's side has finished he thanks you for your help. However, Maxis says nothing, implying there could be more to it?

4. Finally, why not try doing both sides of the ee and if it the light is still there (as mentioned above) then try and see if it makes any visual difference/ any visual difference can be made to it.

I do agree that this light is pribably telling players to do something, but for reason number 3 above I think it can only be done on Maxis's side of the ee. Thanks for reading and let us know if you can answer any of the four questions above!

1. Haven't tried it, I'll give it a shot.

2. Once you complete Richtofen's, after having completed Maxis', the beams turn blue.

3. Maybe, as I remember after completing Maxis' side, his transmission is cut short, and it kind of ends abruptly. Not sure, however it's still a good point.

4. You can't really do both sides of the ee in one game, unless you made a whole new profile. NGTZombies Spiderbite covers this throughout his TranZit easter egg guide series.

1. Haven't tried it, I'll give it a shot.

2. Once you complete Richtofen's, after having completed Maxis', the beams turn blue.

3. Maybe, as I remember after completing Maxis' side, his transmission is cut short, and it kind of ends abruptly. Not sure, however it's still a good point.

4. You can't really do both sides of the ee in one game, unless you made a whole new profile. NGTZombies Spiderbite covers this throughout his TranZit easter egg guide series.

1. Let me know what happens (If anything).

2. Do you know whether this affects the location the beam can move too?

3. Yeah it's worth looking into.

4. I didn't mean to try and do both sides in one game, that'll be nigh on impossible I can imagine. I just meant to do both sides of the ee at some point and then see if there's a visual difference, which you've already confirmed as you say its turned blue so I don't know if this'll affect it all.

I hope to get the ee done maybe this weekend (I have three more people willing to do it already so sorry if anyone saw that and wanted in)on Xbox so when it's done i'll be trying some of these theories out too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYqGlgmL ... e=g-subs-u

watch that youtube video it'll help you guys out.

shoot the laundromat door enough times and you will power up the pylon again, I guess if you shoot 3 other metal doors you will power all the four little morse-code blinking objects on the pylon and you can continue on the easter egg? Maybe than you will get bus route 2?

Also I need people who will do ee with me , add my psn cem-pwnz