Red beam of light from Bank to Tower

Cremkie

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome find here Cremkie! Thanks for posting your findings man.

Well, things just seem to be getting weirder and weirder around Hanford.

Cremkie, can you do me a favor and quote my post, and take the bottom line of the text and add it on to the original post. This will add on le of your images to the OP for readers to see.

Awesome find here Cremkie! Thanks for posting your findings man.

Well, things just seem to be getting weirder and weirder around Hanford.

Cremkie, can you do me a favor and quote my post, and take the bottom line of the text and add it on to the original post. This will add on le of your images to the OP for readers to see.

cool finally a screenshot of this! well, this certainly isn't just something aesthetic, definitely it looks to be something of great importance. can't wait to continue to dive into this!

I'm not saying it is a glitch, but I'm not holding my Breath while we wait to Prove/Disprove it.

What if this new found light has some connection with the light in the Mystery Box? That too would have a Arc of Blue/Orange light that would seem to go to the Tower.

If anyone has completed Richtofen's side and want to party up and investigate this further, Send me a Message/Friend Request on Xboxlive: GT - Jeager1999

Middle of a game right now and have been monitoring this thread, wanted to try it myself and i can confirm that it works with Richtofen side done. I knifed the handle a few times with a Bowie knife, not sure if that did anything, but when i shot it a few times with an AK74fu2...

...im still playing the same game and it seems like i dont even have to shoot the handle now to get beams. I just aim and it happens.

So i did everything you could possibly do in that game, and i still cant see where this is going to lead...i have one more thIng to test out, but after that, i might have to give it a rest and play some campaign or multiplayer.

Yeah, I've mentioned that a few times. It's random and those beams of light don't simply Cut through a Building. One time, the Box was in the back ally at the town. The light appeared, it when straight up then bend then went toward the Tower. Wish I had other players who did Richtofens side so we can see more clearly where the light appears at in the Bank.

try a 4 player game, and put a guy in each part of the map trying to see where it comes from, where it goes... put a guy on dinner roof too while it happens it can help...

looks like all the beams go somewhere and then dispatch. it also looks like a kind of code, since you don't always have all beams, and they're not always going the same way.

i believe there are other doors of this kind on the map ? have you tried to shoot them at the same time on a 4 player game ?

try a 4 player game, and put a guy in each part of the map trying to see where it comes from, where it goes... put a guy on dinner roof too while it happens it can help...

looks like all the beams go somewhere and then dispatch. it also looks like a kind of code, since you don't always have all beams, and they're not always going the same way.

i believe there are other doors of this kind on the map ? have you tried to shoot them at the same time on a 4 player game ?

Hmm.... I wonder if there's more to Nacht then what we've seen. It looks like one of the beams goes right past the tower, then bounces back to the bank, contrary to the one that shoots to the top of the tower.

After 10+ games of me not being able to re-ceate the beams I finally saw them tonight...and noticed something interesting, at the start of the game I was the only one with a nav card, I was also the only one in the game that could see the single beam. After someone got downed and gained a nav-card next to their score I could see two beams side by side.

ive also seen them. they show up on both sides of the ee maxis red beam, rictofens blue beam i dont think they are a glitch they r to random for it to be a glitch but i do think that they link to the lamposts sumhow only bcos the beams to hit the power pylon in the corn field i think it might be a matter of which lamposts are lit up or possibly even the orbs that apear on the traffic lights after rictofens ee. there is defo sumthing to them it is treyarch we r talking about anything is possible when they are trying to screw with us. u can also getthe beams to apear when u scope up on the door handle.

Cremk your 3rd pic looks exactly like the picture of the bus at the depot, have you guys noticed this...? It is by the quick revive. The pic is the bus with lights coming out of the two back lights, looks like those shooting lights and they are orangish.

Heres a theory, get the bus to town. Emp the bus under the stop light the has the orbs. Go shoot the door at the laundromat, looks like it will shoot those lights right at the lights like in the pica t the bus stop. Maybe it will turn the bus back on reprogramming the driver?? idk just a theory. Those lights seem to be the only ones that you can get at the right level witht he bus lights... at least the only one we know of yet.

Hi, I'm new here, and wanted to share a video about the beams which I found today from someone who uploaded it.

This is the video, all credits to -> VeteranTango07 who uploaded it.

The screen shakes in that video like something has crashed or come crashing out of the sky at 0:55.

Screen shakes only because he had a shield on his back... the last zombie broke it and then the screen shaked

not that i know of mate but the thing with those beams is that only the person scoping up on them can see them so that cant be a glitch cos every1 would be able to see them like every glitch on the game all 4 ppl can do all of the glitches so its defo not a glitch maybe there is sum way of ricochetin them sumhow or even putting a turbine there and trying to give power to the beams or summit. or even all 4 ppl scoping up on the door at the very same time maybe they connect.

I was playing with someone this morning who didn't have the EE completed, but he did see the light when I aimed at the door. I took this time to try a theory, though no success. I went to the Tower and at the ready, he aimed at the door. The beams of light appeared, he could see them going to the tower from the Town, but I couldn't see them from the Tower.

This get's interesting by the minute, huh?