Can you guys catch me up please?

zombieman9

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can kill the electric zombie in 1 hit... challenge off :cry:

@ Samantha Maxis, give a few examples on bad situations please.

Let's say for example...

You're the only one left on your team and you're trying to revive people in a clutch situation where tons of Zombies are casing you and he shows up.

Or where you're running a Zombie train and you don't have the Knuckles or the EMP grenades and he just keeps teleporting and shocking you over and over and over messing up your whole train and maybe even eventually killing you.

(Also his attacks are shocking you if he's in range of you)

Also don't know if anyone mentioned this but you can store money in a bank (Any amount i think)and that money will carry over to any games you play as long as you don't take all of it out.

Also you can store a weapon in this fridge for other games aswell which is really handy if you have to go to bed or have to leave a game.

you can kill the electric zombie in 1 hit... challenge off :cry:

@ Samantha Maxis, give a few examples on bad situations please.

Let's say for example...

You're the only one left on your team and you're trying to revive people in a clutch situation where tons of Zombies are casing you and he shows up.

Or where you're running a Zombie train and you don't have the Knuckles or the EMP grenades and he just keeps teleporting and shocking you over and over and over messing up your whole train and maybe even eventually killing you.

(Also his attacks are shocking you if he's in range of you)

Also don't know if anyone mentioned this but you can store money in a bank (Any amount i think)and that money will carry over to any games you play as long as you don't take all of it out.

Also you can store a weapon in this fridge for other games aswell which is really handy if you have to go to bed or have to leave a game.

:shock: *faints*

Tombstone- if you have this perk and you die, you will drop a tombstone power-up. When you re-spawn and pick the tombstone up, you get your perks (and I think your guns) back. I've never been able to use it, since I'm always the last one to go down on my team. :P

I actually had to run a round in NDU once (my last zombie died) and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Granted, it was only about round 14... but still.

I hated pretty much every "boss" zombie in Black Ops, but I'm cool with the electric thing. He can definitely turn things sour if he shows up at a bad time, but he can be handled with the right equipment too. He seems well balanced, I guess is my point. And I'm saying this after being killed by/because of him a few times.

Thanks dude! How about this, What is the difference between TranZit, Green run, and grief?

Tranzit is a game mode, where Green Run is the map/set of maps on disc already. In future DLC, more maps like Green Run will be added to the Tranzit mode.

Grief is simply Survival with 8 players. However, the objective is to have your team the last one standing. You cannot damage the other team, only zombies. What you can do though is block them off, shoot and knife enemy players for a small stun, try to stop them reviving there other players, etc. Just indirectly helping the zombies finishing off their meal in the other team.

Forgive me if I come off rudely but all of these questions you are asking can be answered by reading other threads on the site. Just take a little time and back track to some of the old threads to get yourself more caught up on things. As for you not being able to afford the game, have you thought of renting it or hanging out with a buddy who has it already?

Forgive me if I come off rudely but all of these questions you are asking can be answered by reading other threads on the site. Just take a little time and back track to some of the old threads to get yourself more caught up on things. As for you not being able to afford the game, have you thought of renting it or hanging out with a buddy who has it already?

^THIS

My friend rented the game from redbox and/or came over to play it. A lot easier than renting it if you have a friend who owns the game.

You might have missed some stuff, but don't you worry!

All you need you can find on YouTube, and the game... Although fun and quite challenging, can get tiring and monotonic especially if you haven't got good people to play with.

If I was you, I'd wait for Christmas/even later and buy the normal edition cheaper. You miss Nuketown, which is pretty sweet even compared to TranZit, but it'll be worth the wait and the money.

I don't feel like I actually play a 60 pound worth game. It's fun, but it isn't the same as the previous zombies.

And yes, the 'monkeys' will always make sure you don't get lost in the fog ALONE.