I dont get something.

I heard that at the end of the moon easter egg, they blow up the earth in order to stop Richtofen controlling the zombies ON the earth. He could only control the zombies in moon ( I THINK ) So can you tell me why is he controlling the zombies on earth?

BUT WAIT, THE EARTH WASN'T FULLY DESTROYED.

AHHH I AM CONFUSED ):

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maxis destroyed the Earth to prevent Richtofen from using his Zombies to torture humanity. At least, that is the common theory at the moment. In the future, we might learn his full intentions. It is currently at a stalemate. Maxis wants to presumably somehow fix things while Richtofen is trying to heal the world so that he can torture it; a(n un)dead world is no fun for Richtofen.

Maxis makes mention in Green Run, that he miscalculated in his attempt to stop Richtofen. Presumably he s talking about the missiles. I'm guessing, that the missiles had 115, and he was trying to cancel out the 115 hotspots on earth to stop the majority of zombies. But as he mentioned he miscalculated, so probably didn't help. Thus why we have his option in the EE.

Now what I think is interesting is that I believe the Moon has been blownup, as you can see from the asteroid belt in the load screen. I think when the missiles were launched, earth's super powers launched what they had at the moon, since hey, missiles coming from the moon can't be a good thing. So poof goes the moon.

Maxis makes mention in Green Run, that he miscalculated in his attempt to stop Richtofen. Presumably he s talking about the missiles. I'm guessing, that the missiles had 115, and he was trying to cancel out the 115 hotspots on earth to stop the majority of zombies. But as he mentioned he miscalculated, so probably didn't help. Thus why we have his option in the EE.

Now what I think is interesting is that I believe the Moon has been blownup, as you can see from the asteroid belt in the load screen. I think when the missiles were launched, earth's super powers launched what they had at the moon, since hey, missiles coming from the moon can't be a good thing. So poof goes the moon.

If they blew up the MOON then does that mean our O4 is dead?

Not necessarily. Remember, they still have the teleporter that would still work. They would be trapped in NML if they returned though, unless they found a way out.

• Administrators

Not necessarily. Remember, they still have the teleporter that would still work. They would be trapped in NML if they returned though, unless they found a way out.

Jackass Flats anyone?