Zombies sold separate...?

I love zombies, a lot, but there is one thing I have to complain about. I don't like the campaign, OR the multiplayer. Is anyone else with me on this? I was thinking they could sell zombies separate for 30 dollars or so, and the DLC would be half off for just the zombies map. I know a handful of people that would agree with me on this as well. I know they would probably never do this, but it would be completely amazing. Just wanted to see your opinions on this.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't blame you for multiplayer...but campain, that was accually impressive.

You most likely won't enjoy the campain if you did these things:

Stopped after the 3rd or 4th mission.

Have not played Black ops 1 campain

Do not understand the storyline

Do not like campaigns with several endings & hard decisions.

Failed to customized your load out

Personally I would value the campain at 35$

Nah, I wouldn't want that. People have been saying this for a long time but in all honesty. it's fine the way it is.

A separate game would go two ways:

1. It is taken in a different direction, the story would have to be spoonfed to us so that new players wouldn't be left asking "what?" and we'd most likely have more of a Left 4 Dead campaign than a Zombies-type campaign. It just wouldn't really work out.

2. It is the same as what we have already. Yet, this would ALSO be bad, as we would have little maps and depend of DLC to get the "full offering" which would get pretty bad press. Sure, WE would have no problem with it, but other people would be lashing out at Treyarch for the dependence on DLC for the "true" experience.

I agree with one of the comments above, the campaign is surprisingly fascinating this time around and well worth several play-throughs. Strikeforce could've been fine-tuned more, but none-the-less interesting to play. Multiplayer this time around is also very satisfying, prestiging no longer punishes you, and I have yet to come across any real unfair weapon balance.

I'm not trying to convince you of what a good game this is, I'm simply stating what I think of it after about 2 weeks of playing. I'm right there with you too on wanting an all-zombies game. I believe that if done correctly, it could be mind-blowing. But that will most likely be much further down the road if at all and a very difficult task to make successful.