Permanent Earnable Perks Proof and how to unlock them

blackfire561

Here you go Richtofen and everyoenelse, its definatley not Tranzit so I dunno whats going on here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcgW_BomLxU

Modded... I'm new to the forums, but I'd expect anyone here to figure that out right away.

Ignorant MOFO. ;) Although the person who posted the video , its liek his one and only Video Game upload. I wasnt sure if Modding was already being done for BLOPS2 Zombies , looks like XBOX. But, you may know more than me, I never did any modding.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to update -

Good - I have confirmed Perma "Stamin-up" exist. Multiple games, multipletimes.

Bad - I am unsure how to accomplish or earn this ability.

Facts - It seems to be not FULL Stam, but just as QR its a big help. It also stacks with purchased Stamin-UP

Method of testing - Calculating sprint duration = 5 secs.

- Racing other players in Round 1 with 1911.(Found a few people who had the same ability and had noticed the difference but werent sure if they were crazy or not)

@Str8 Awaay I can confirm this too. I have had it tor awhile but didnt know how I got. I noticed it after a game where I did the easter egg, got all the parts myself, and ran a train til about round 25. The next game I ran a "denizen" to the street light at the diner and made it all they to it before it caught up with me; thats practically when I knew.

Also, on the steel boards, you now hear a drill rather than a hammer. :o

Seriously though (and I hope I'm wrong) do you think there are any more? The devs don't tend to help all that much and they've already given us 2 sec revives, steel boards and a headshot bonus(maybe? I'm not sure on the extra damage either). That seems like a helluva lot given the help they have given in the past i.e. none.

Sure hope I'm wrong though.

Also, all those people looking and running around for hours firing their guns up into the air - God speed and do us proud.

Here is an update on the Sprint Ability. Through watching my theater, researching, and interviewing other players that have the "perma Stam" - Melee kills seem to be a key contributor to unlocking this ability. I never noticed the "green pooof" , but others had told me that after melee killing multiple Zombies off the bus, through the windows they got the "Green Puff".(It was not a repair Puff)

I also noticed that once I started using the Galva Nuckles is when I unlocked the Sprint Ability.

Again this is not confirmed, but some evidence and theory supports the claim.

So, anyone experimenting , I would say, Get Knuckles( or not ) and try melee killing more Zombies, especially throguh windows. Goodluck All

Xbox Live GT - " Str8 Awaay "

I think I may have the stamina one, also. Haven't confirmed yet, but I have played a lot of zombies (530 hours in Black Ops alone, at least 3/4 of which was zombies... not to mention World at War and a hundred hours or so into BOII zombies) and it seems like I can sprint slightly longer than I should be able to. I'll try racing a friend as you did and see... I have a couple friends that have barely played Zombies and would definitely not have it unlocked yet.

I thought you said these were permanent? I just played today and noticed my rebuilding earnable was gone. My barricades were normal, and Zombies tore them off easily. It was TranZit, online.

And I also was spraying a bunch of Zombies with a Galil when a green orb pop came up. I already have the headshot thing. So either I lost that too and just got it back, or it was something else.

Ok, I just lost the Barric-Aid earnable... DURING A GAME.

I don't think this is a glitch. I'm not sure exactly what was going on, but I checked in round 1 to make sure I still had it. I did. I rode the bus around to power, town, back to the diner... had it the whole way. While at the diner I heard some weird sound I had never heard before. Not sure how to explain it, but it was kind of a "negative" sound. Like... it meant something bad and not something good? Shortly after that I got on the bus and I didn't have it anymore.

Maybe the sound was unrelated... could just be some of the normal ambient noise of the map and it was just quiet enough at the time for me to notice it, I'm not sure. I'm still playing the same game... but when it's over I'll go into theater mode and get a clip edited and start a thread to see if anyone can help me with figuring it out.

Barric-Aid... It's so weird!

I am currently playing a solo game of TranZit, and for like 13 rounds i had the metal barricades (those with metal borders) and they worked fine. After that I got off the bus and trained in the farm, when I got back 20 minutes later when bus came, I suddenly had normal wooden ones. I got off at Town for a little while and when I came back to the bus, the metal framed planks were back, but they had no effect - the zombie was breaking them as fast as the ordinary, wooden ones.

And besides that, is it just me, or any of you seem to knife/drink perks/swap weapons/perhaps even reload certain weapons faster?

Oh, and one last question. During insta kill, do the fire zombies, when they explode, stun you? Cause when I had insta kill and knifed them all, they exploded but I did not get stunned, just hurt a little.

Update: Just after I unpasued the game, Barric-Aid started working. o_o"

Also, just seconds ago I killed a horde of zombies and got another orb (already have the head-popper though) and Misty (my character) said: "Now this might me important..."

I heard some people were losing their perma perks... I lost the Barric-Aid but I got it back nearly immediately... What is going on?!

Also, just seconds ago I killed a horde of zombies and got another orb (already have the head-popper though) and Misty (my character) said: "Now this might me important..."

I heard some people were losing their perma perks... I lost the Barric-Aid but I got it back nearly immediately... What is going on?!

Yes, this confirmed. I have lost all od my abilitys today 12/1/12

I lost a Rank.

A slash mark next to my skull ( both I have earned back today )

And I lost my Barriers, Revive, Headshot, Sprint all in one game. I also heard this mysterious noise in the game I lost them in that other people are reported to hear. Although I dis not start the game with these abilitys, some people say that lost them midgame when they heard the sound.

Yes, this confirmed. I have lost all od my abilitys today 12/1/12

I lost a Rank.

A slash mark next to my skull ( both I have earned back today )

And I lost my Barriers, Revive, Headshot, Sprint all in one game. I also heard this mysterious noise in the game I lost them in that other people are reported to hear. Although I dis not start the game with these abilitys, some people say that lost them midgame when they heard the sound.

I am seriously worried about all of this... I've lost Quick Revive and head popper, but the second one I got back. (and probably lost it already)

The Barric-Aid seems to disappear and reappear, which is rather confusing.

Treyarch needs to tell us. I know they love to be dicks about those little secrets, but seriosuly, that is just too much.

Hey, I was reading through this forum and decided to join since the content seems to be the best around. Excellent community you guys have here! The main reason I really wanted to join and comment was to get peoples opinions on this video regarding the jugg perma perk... I'm not really sure what to think about it seems to be a valid video and kid admits it actually went away after the game ended but he does show that he goes down... gets revived and jugg never went away, also shows the exact moment he acquires the jugg and you can see he didnt drink anything etc.... im not sure what to think, opinions appreciated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8GvFjfeq5A&feature=share&list=PLbRkvrP9y0Dbku_RAu_2Pcac-9X0F-Sui

Hey, I was reading through this forum and decided to join since the content seems to be the best around. Excellent community you guys have here! The main reason I really wanted to join and comment was to get peoples opinions on this video regarding the jugg perma perk... I'm not really sure what to think about it seems to be a valid video and kid admits it actually went away after the game ended but he does show that he goes down... gets revived and jugg never went away, also shows the exact moment he acquires the jugg and you can see he didnt drink anything etc.... im not sure what to think, opinions appreciated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8GvFjfeq5A&feature=share&list=PLbRkvrP9y0Dbku_RAu_2Pcac-9X0F-Sui

Ok, here is what I believe happened in this video. I coould be wrong but, I need other to confirm. Someone in your game had purchased Jugg whilethe power was off, then you went down ormaybe re-spawned. Then oncethe power isturnedon, everyone who died automatically recieves the perk. This is more of a glitch type of accurance. But, moreinfomaybe needed to confirm. But, thishas happened to other people,and I have seen in other videos.

Lost Head Popper a day ago in Solo. I heard some high-pitched whining sound right before I lost it. Same rank as always, skull with blue eyes, never lost anything. Something's going on here....

Im not any means trying to act like a "Moderator" because I am guily of this too. But, we should proboly move our information about "Loosing" the Earnables to the Proper discussion.

viewtopic.php?f=136&t=25654

This way we keep this just to Unlocking andmore organized.

:roll:

Ok, here is what I believe happened in this video. I coould be wrong but, I need other to confirm. Someone in your game had purchased Jugg whilethe power was off, then you went down ormaybe re-spawned. Then oncethe power isturnedon, everyone who died automatically recieves the perk. This is more of a glitch type of accurance. But, moreinfomaybe needed to confirm. But, thishas happened to other people,and I have seen in other videos.

It was some video on youtube I wasnt in the game which is why I dont really know exactly what happened, and I know the glitch ur talking about but if you notice in the beginning he just suddenly gets the jugg perk icon while alive fighting zombies, wasnt a revive or a death/power glitch kinda of thing.. at least I don't think so anyway, you can also hear his character say something, not sure exactly what but when I or anyone else get the other earnables the characters also say something to hint that you received it

I honestly never noticed if my character said anything. I have gotten all the abilities multiple times. I thought what I heard in the video was Eddie saying Congratulations, you know what your doing, or something like that. Which I interpreted to be from a teammate turning the power on, which would confirm my theory. But, anything could be true, I have just done alot of research both online, and in-game. I am open to any new information though, not like some of the communitiy that writes these earnables off as 100% Glitches and swears they will be patched by 3Arc ASAP. --- Doubtful ---