The earth is shaking

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why the Earth starts shaking either. I don't think it has anything to do with the ground splitting open more in the bus depot. I think the cracks all around TranZit have more to do with the fact that California is right on a fault line combined with the missiles rather than just the missiles splitting the ground open - this would explain why TranZit has cracks in the ground but Area 51 does not.

I don't know what the Earth shaking means either. It seems too intentional to be a glitch though.

• Administrators

Not sure why the Earth starts shaking either. I don't think it has anything to do with the ground splitting open more in the bus depot. I think the cracks all around TranZit have more to do with the fact that California is right on a fault line combined with the missiles rather than just the missiles splitting the ground open - this would explain why TranZit has cracks in the ground but Area 51 does not.

I don't know what the Earth shaking means either. It seems too intentional to be a glitch though.

However, Green Run is not in California, it's in Washington.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Ripping the earth a part would probably have major effects on the entire solar systems gravity that helps stay in orbit around the sun...

The theory is, if 1 plant goes, they all go...

As the earth isn't fully destroyed, it will just create tremor, and earth quakes.

wasnt area 51 blasted into its on meteorite after the easter egg. could this be the same asteroid/meteorite.

O and I also think that there is more destruction in tranzit (I say more destruction because it has lava) because I think it was directly hit by one of the rockets. I say this because if you go to the bank, there is a rocket that runs through the roof of the bank and then through the wall and lands and you see the shell fragments.

o and a meteorite hummor.

What do you call a meteorite that doesn't hit earth

A meteorwrong

• 2 years later...

A lot of people said they saw an asteroid or a meteor. The reason it's probably there is because think about how zombies started, going back to shi no numa, you will find an asteroid and a completely destroyed forest, this asteroid is what caused the whole zombies outbreak. It contained element 115, Rictofen took this and tried experimenting with it, and failed, it was someone in the team who failed, he was tried to escape shi no numa but he still failed, he was scared of the zombies. So remember at the start of the map there is someone hanging from a parachute? Well look closely, the rope is not actually connected to the parachute. He hung himself, and where did his hand go, it's missing? Take a look in the power room. But I'm wondering why a part for the power in TranZit is a hand, does it link back to shi no numa?