TranZit Quote HUB

LiamFTWinter

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUGE THANKS WAFFLES! I can't believe we're getting this already.

There is loads of information here people, time to soak it up.

First thoughts. Sounds like Maxis had a different Easter Egg then he currently does for TranZit. Talks of a spire make me think it occered at the church.

Either they niched the idea, or it's waiting to be uncovered.

Analysis incoming. Big thanks Waffles.

HUGE THANKS WAFFLES! I can't believe we're getting this already.

There is loads of information here people, time to soak it up.

First thoughts. Sounds like Maxis had a different Easter Egg then he currently does for TranZit. Talks of a spire make me think it occered at the church.

Either they niched the idea, or it's waiting to be uncovered.

Analysis incoming. Big thanks Waffles.

The spire is the tower of babble.

The spire is the tower of babble.

Just listening to the end of it. There are two "spires" in Maxis' egg. The radio tower of babble would be one, and I'd assume the church or another radio tower would be there other.

Nope, it's just the one tower, some of these lines aren't heard (yet), but the "spire" is the tower of babble.

Thanks MrWaffles

I think theres definitely lots more secrets with regards to both Maxis & Richtofen's EE. I think the acheivement unlocks where it does, as to give all players a chance at accomplishing it. But there's is more to be done.

Give me the Bus Driver Quotes! He holds many, many secrets!

Thanks again

Give me the Bus Driver Quotes! He holds many, many secrets!

They're coming up. Got some really juicy lines mentioning Bohemian Grove, Groom Lake, etc :)

_ Waffles

+ Savannah River Tritium Reactor, Mount Weather Emergency Operations Center, Deep Springs Gravitational Anomaly, The Greenbrier Resort

I've made a thread with regards to his locations that he states

I have only posted a few but I have many more. Can't wait to get them all!!!!!

Locations Quoted by the Bus Driver CONSPIRACIES

Thanks Again.

Anyone else bothered by how Richtofen says he misses the OTHER four? Almost implying that they're dead? Or got teleported to the past/future? Certainly wouldn't be the first time we time traveled.

He just means that he kinda misses killing zombies with them.

Possibly, but I'm not quite convinced. We'll just have to see what DLC 1 brings us.

For those that prefer text or just want to come back here to copy and paste for future reference, Glad we got to it before those wonderful folks over at CoD Wiki :D

But they do have the other quotes here http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/TranZit/Quotes :mrgreen:

I've underlined the quotes that seem important to the story.

Richtofen

"Oh Look. You got the Wunderwaffle DG-2! Ha! Just kidding!"

"It's like playing don't touch the lava. But with real lava!"

"Is that all the damage those missiles did? I was hoping for less ground and more lava."

"I remember doing that used to anger the little girl"

"Oh his screams are so delightful!"

"Ah, this building looks familiar."

"No power, No Juggernog. You have it easy compared to how they had it."

"It looks like a Max Ammo, but I can't be sure. I can only see everything at the same time."

"That gift was just for you, don't you throw it away! I think i'm offended."

"Speed Cola! Oh how I miss that invigorating taste."

"One of them is down!"

"Only one of them remains. Show no Mercy!"

"Two enemies are dead hahaha"

"Two left, let them suffer."

"Three enemies remain."

"Now we need the 115, the only place to get that is from the flesh, the flesh!"

"You must raise? the 115 from the undead by killing them. Oh boy do you need a bunch of it, get busy!"

"*German* Produce? the electricity here. All at once."

"You know I used to be in your shoes, then I became an all powerful omnipotent being."

"Sometimes my pretties need help, Attack!"

"ah this is good you have accomplished much, but to activate the computer you must have the little nav-card thingy, which plugs into the computer thingy, don't worry your little brain about what it does or how it works, just go find it."

"Crushed beneath a heel!"

"Yea! Yeah! You did it, soon this planet will be healed once more. Oh the flesh will cover the Earth, oh the glorious day that will be for you. You will be the hero that has saved all of the Earth, for me to play with."

"Ah! Good job, wonderful. You have done well my friend. But this is not a sprint, this is a marathon. Of your group you seem to be the only one that is able to hear me. So you must convince your deaf friends to heat up the obelisk! Setting a puny fire will not be enough, it must reach an extreme temperature. Now, if only you knew how to build a portable engine of some sort which might blow very hard. hmm. Some sort of jet engine with an afterburner. Oh what you do? Oh Goody-Goody. So, why are you still standing here listening to voices in your head? Get to it schweinholt, or Maxis will kill you all!"

"*Cough* Excuse me, just getting used to the Aether."

"Oh, wonderful, but now too much power is flowing into the obelisk. You must reduce the incoming power by a factor of 4!"

"Time for a fire sale."

"*muffled* You need the power! Make a flipper-flipper again Dokovh?"

"Ahahaha we will work together against the zombies. Yeah?"

"Idiots! You have missed a step somewhere. First the hot, then the flesh, then the electricity! You are almost useless! If I wanted a mindless thing to save the earth I would send a zombie."

"Now you have everything you need to make the jet engine! Quickly!"

"That is a large group of lebendenton? Now lure them to the obelisk and make them go boom!"

"Now, which one of you is going to take care of that little basket? While everyone else runs around."

"You know I never liked how that little brat never told us how anything worked, so the secret to survive is *Noises* aha and that's how you win!"

"Now go look at everything!"

Excellent, your skills are superb. Now get this thing to the obelisk. We must hurry for Maxis is a peachy? little beaver and the dam? he built will kill you all! Trust me!"

"You know, I think i'm starting to miss the other 3."

"Okay. You seem new to this or at least you are a bit nervous, no? Okay tell you what, I will keep my pretties from overwhelming you too much, so relax!"

"You fool! The obelisk must be hot, very very hot. Like me"

"Even a stupid American and a drunk Russian could do better than that!"

"Almost. All for must do it simultaneously. Together idiots, together! Must I do everything? Look how much I do for you already, it's the least you could do to save your pathetic planet, I swear some people have no ability to work as a team."

"*Speaks German* Try again! The obelisk must be as hot as you can make it!"

"Hmm. Let's see. I can help you up and over pretty one. This is how she did it, I always knew she was cheating."

"*Speaks garble* *Sigh* I think I'm starting to miss that drug."

"Is no one going to say anything about Vodka? You guys are boring."

Maxis

"Good! The Tratotamus? system is now complete."

"You have done well, but yet we need more energy."

"That is but one of the required three points to complete the design."

"You have done well! Now activate the spires power are you circumcised? Oh, Hold on."

"That's it! Now complete the device, do it!"

"Yes, outstanding. Now we can continue our other tasks."

"You have constructed a control mechanism, which programs the computer. You will need to secure an application nav-card. You will have to seek it out, then return here and activate the spire. to save mankind."

"The creature is to far away, you need his energies, or all your efforts are for not."

"The creature is near, lure him to the spire."

"excellent you have freed it, but now you must turn off the power. An activ power grid will disrupt all communications between us, and make it impossible to accomplish the mission I have for you. Shut down the power."

"This is a great power source, although it will have to be amplified, with any higher output our communications will likely cease. We will require a burst of tremendous voltage."

"Kill the creature, kill it now so we may capture its essence."

"You have done well, but we need yet more energy. This is but the tip of what need 3 sides. Now, create the Tritotimus? system."

"Nein! Don't do that. We need the creatures energies, killing it will only set back your purpose."

"Nein! The electromagnetic pulse has worn off, you must ? The electrical grid is interfering with my signal."

"Nein! That makes them stronger, no!"

"It seems some new cargo is aboard and needs to be delivered."

"Not enough power, bring additional energy systems."

"Nothing to see here, for now. Maybe down the road we will revisit this place, such a lovely place."

"Excellent! You have activated the two obtuse vertices of the scalene, quickly complete the tertiary? mode."

"Yes, power. We need more of it, but only power that is portable, and possibly even alive."

"Ahh, your power supplies are drained. Now start again, portable power devices are running out, you will have to re-do a step, hurry. You have let power degrade below acceptable levels. Return to the previous locations."

"The spire, the spire is nearby."

"Yes, the spire is online. Now, if the other sites can only be likewise in power, then perhaps there is still a chance to complete that which was begun so many years ago. Your help has been invaluable. Farewell."

"We have other ways. This power is too intense for our purpose, I cannot communicate while it is..."

I will do the others as you post the video just so people that prefer reading the quotes can have the option, also if there are mistakes you notice please feel free to correct me. This has certainly got me theorizing and connecting dots again. Specifically the second to last quote about the other sites with the spires and the "work" that "began long ago". Richtofen wasn't the only one with a plan. ;)

I'm currently doing analysis on this, and it honestly seems like Maxis has a separate Easter Egg than Richtofen.

Are we absolutely positive Maxis' Easter Egg has been fully discovered. It appears that Maxis accomplishes the a similiar task as Richtofen, but in a much different way. It is possible to do the Maxis Easter Egg without doing the Richtofen Easter Egg, correct?

Analysis to come.

Edit: Also, does Maxis not say anything after completing the Easter Egg like I see in the video?

Another Bus Driver Conspiracy Quote

Jackass Flats - Area 25 Nevada

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_25_(Nevada_National_Security_Site)

Area 25 is the largest named area in the Nevada National Security Site at 254 square miles (660 km2), and has its own direct access from Route 95. Area 25 is commonly called "Jackass Flats" because it is composed primarily of a shallow alluvial basin by that name.

No nuclear explosions took place within Area 25.

Project Orion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Orion_(nuclear_propulsion)

Project Orion was a study of a spacecraft intended to be directly propelled by a series of explosions of atomic bombs behind the craft (nuclear pulse propulsion). Early versions of this vehicle were proposed to have taken off from the ground with significant associated nuclear fallout; later versions were presented for use only in space.

A 1955 Los Alamos Laboratory document states (without offering references) that general proposals were first made by Stanislaw Ulam in 1946, and that preliminary calculations were made by F. Reines and Ulam in a Los Alamos memorandum dated 1947. The actual project, initiated in 1958, was led by Ted Taylor at General Atomics and physicist Freeman Dyson, who at Taylor's request took a year away from the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, US to work on the project.

http://www.unmuseum.org/orionproject.htm

An Orion Ship sits on a pad at Jackass Flats ready for a test launch. A barge in the Pacific was considered as an alternate launch site. Copyright Lee Krystek, 2003.

The object of Project Orion was to build a spaceship powered by atomic bombs. The idea for this method of transportation, later known as a nuclear pulse propulsion, started with Stanislaw Ulam. Ulam was a fan of Jules Verne and recalled how in his book From the Earth to the Moon Verne proposed using a huge gun to send a space capsule with explorers to the lunar surface. While working as a scientist on the construction of early atomic bombs Ulam found himself, after one test, thinking about how all the energy released by the bomb could be used to propel something into a ballistic trajectory, much like in Verne's book. Years later the Atomic Energy Commission would patent the concept of nuclear pulse propulsion in the names of Ulam and another scientist, Cornelius Everett.

Nuclear power is an extremely attractive way to power a spaceship. Rockets with chemical fuels, like those used in the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo and now the space shuttle programs, produce a relatively small amount of energy for the weight of the fuel. A rocket powered with a nuclear reaction, however, could produce a huge amount of energy from a very small amount of fuel in the same way a nuclear bomb produces a huge explosion compared to a conventional bomb of the same weight.

Project Orion book - George Dyson

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/0140277323/ref=aw_d_detail?pd=1

The race to the moon dominated space flight during the the 1960s yet, during the late 1950s and early 1960s, the US Government sponsored a project that could possibly have sent 150 people on expeditions to Mars or Saturn. The project was code-named "Orion" and centred upon the effort to develop a fast, manoeuvrable, nuclear-powered space vehicle for long-range voyages in space.

This digital image depicts what is surely the most macho of all methods for interplanetary travel! This spacecraft poops out atomic bombs which explode behind it  once every 3 seconds, imparting energy to the shock-mounted pressure plate at the rear and propelling the ship! The radiation powers weird equatorial auroral displays!

For some inexplicable reason, further development of this technology was curtailed in the 1960s.

Does this have anything to do with the Nuketown loading screen?

Can't wait for part 2 of the Bus Driver Quotes