NukeTown Zombie Easter Egg Discussion (not the song)

BOD3AN

I've always thought that the 'Power Sockets' inside the houses may trigger something.

When shot they stay broken, unlike the 'Light Switches' which respawn to normal after each round.

Some of the power switches are hidden & can be hard to find. The trick is if any of them are out of the map in a different house or building or inside a building which you can't enter - i.e. Garden Shed.

Also the 2 switches, 1 on the outside of each house as TubDuck ps3 said in the post above. There is what looks like a 'Blue SD Card' inside.

Plus the 3 'Power Generators', 1 at the spawn point next to the house, 1 over the fence in the backyard & the large one at the end of the street.

Electricity seems to play a big part in BO2 Zombies in an Apocalyptic world. (I hope this isn't like Kino where the switches did nothing)

Here's to hoping there is a Side Quest for Nuketown Zombies!

Great finds PINNAZ! I have also toyed around with the sockets, and switches.. Treyarch has done these things before, and I believe now, again they are.

One minor detail some are forgetting about Nuketown.. In the previous BO, there was a multiplayer EE, in the Rolling Stones song playing after all mannequin heads, inside, and outside the map are shot off, in a certain amount of time.

Now obviously, we can't have 18 people sprint freely around the map shooting heads off mannequins. BUT, we can have 4 people working together to knife all the heads off.. The very first time I played Nuketown, I noticed, all the mannequins inside the map have heads, aside from those on the bus. Whilst those outside the map, were all headless. Perhaps this has something to do EE-wise.

As always, these are simply humble thoughts, needing to be helped with proving. I'm always willing to try, yet never have anyone intent on solely EE hunting. Always seem to get the people who are bored easily. Need Real Hunters.

P.s. I also have taken note of the symbols at the bottom of the Population sign... we've found the Bicycle, but what has to do with Treyarch's/trinity symbol (Trinity Ave), the atomic/Group 935 symbol, and we've all found the nuclear fallout shelter...

Where does it lead?? Again, simply thoughts needing help in exploration to find our salvation.

pay close attention to the population sign and the nuke clock...you need to get the clock to 1 and then the pop counter to 15 once you do this hopefully you somehow connect this to element 115 and then go to the door with the randomly changing power up and grab it and voila more music...

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I believe that the symbols have a lot to do with opening the shelter especially because of the bicycle, but I think it can only open when the siren is being sounded because in WW2 and the like you always ran in your shelter when the siren was sounded.

The sign of the bike: Shoot the bicycle

The Treyarch symbol: Shoot the generators

Atomic symbol:???

Radiation Symbol: Something to do with the radiation leaking from the ceiling inside the house?

Fallout Shelter: Self explanatory but you may need to destroy it with a pack-a-punched, this could explain the atomic symbol as the pack-a-punch machine utilises element 115.

That is all my beliefs on this possible easter egg and I believe it definitely has something to do with the siren, like shhoting the door while the siren sounds.