Treyarch hinting at another EE step

BOD3AN

I wouldn't call those Hints.

But speaking of the Audio Files, how many of Maxis Quotes are heard In-Game? I never did complete Maxis side of the EE but through the Video's I've seen, he has not mentioned the Nav Card as he did in the Files. There is still a little bit of sceptisism in me that there is more in Green Run. It's more possible that when the first DLC Map comes out, it might have a connection with Green Run and continues on after the EE.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you explain to me how I was trolling people? All I did was review a video sent to me by Durnsy, in which he completed the Maxis ToB with only two players, and the achievement was obtained, he continued to hear Maxis speak, with quotes not commonly heard. So... we explored the idea and were convinced it was going somewhere. We sent the info over to Spiderbite to check it out at the same time we were trying to prove or debunk it. Well, we debunked it around the same time NGT did, and I have since posted appoligies to everyone on that said post! We had 10 people working on this last night over 3 different games! I would hardly say that was trolling in any kind of way. I am sorry we try new things that turn out to be false leads. We tried and failed. Maybe there is more, maybe there is not. I will continue to search with my crew, and if we find anything we will continue to post it for others to try, and, if it does get debunked, then we just move on to another lead. The audio files from Maxis, T.E.D.D, and even a few from Richtofen suggest their is more to the EE/Story, so until that is confirmed as nothing, we will keep searching, and hopefully, so will you.

Okay. Final Answer? What the hell was the Question?

I'm cool with Treyarch using riddles but for god sakes, get someone better at Wordplay.

"I'm light, very Bright but you'll never see me the same place Twice. SEE! Thats a Riddle.

He doens't mean answer in a literal way. He more or less means,

"Is that it then? Are you just going to give up? Commitment."

Are you Sure? He's obviously not doing something right. First there was "I've seen Enough. You have all the Info you need. Just Say it."

Then there was those tweets about beer....probably drinks on the Job. And now this one. He never explains just who he might be talking too.

He probably laughing right now at us all. One Damn HINT. How hard is that?

So looking at the map and plotting the lamp posts and the obelisk/spire. The spire, bus depot lamp and diner lamp make a scalene triangle. When you bisect the angle of each vertices with a straight line, the lines intersect in town mostly like right at the glowing sparkling traffic light. I bet the next step lies there....

I have some questions.

Those of you who are experimenting with the next step of the Easter egg... Does everyone in your party have the highest ranked emblem? (with the shotguns) What if this is the commitment? What if the next step cannot be unlocked unless a few factors are met? This would take commitment as an individual player let alone as a team. You could be doing the right things but if certain criteria are not met then your efforts are futile. Think about it, Treyarch worked hard on bringing us not only a next level zombie experience, but to improve and 'expand' upon what we enjoyed in past zombie experiences. Every EE in the last game grew in complexity, criteria, and prize. There is no doubt in my mind that there is more to this EE. They wouldn't go from giving everyone permanent perks in Moons Easter egg to something less in this one. People are getting blinded by frustration and not thinking about the simple things. The cream of the crop are going to figure this out. Not only great thinkers, but great players.

EE's have been notoriously solved within the first week of release, sometimes the first day. What are ways of resolving this problem? Besides the obvious of continuing it in a DLC (which may happen but I truly believe it will not be at our current step) One way is to make it so you need to fulfill factors that make it so you have to actually play and accumulate stats for an extended period. (going back to the emblem theory) If you make the prerequisite for the next step a factor that you have to play the game for more than a week, then you will guarantee that no one will solve the EE in a week.

I think something simple is being overlooked. The only real way to tell is by process of elimination. You dedicated EE hunters I would strongly recommend everyone in your party having the highest ranking emblem (shotguns.. who knows if there is another one at say half a million kills, or something outrageous that involves playing for a long time) and everyone on the team having a Navcard before even thinking that you are going to discover the next step.

Just my two cents. I could be wrong... but... I could also be right.

Does anyone else find it strange that you can build a "get out of jail free" card in the first room. No need to pay for doors, just like that?

Has anyone tried to craft new buildables by mixing items?

We all know that you can't mix parts but it could be useful if that could happen. Another thing if you didn't know you can get the galviknuckles by putting the hatch in the diner and climb up it so I have been thinking maybe you could do something with the other bus parts but I haven't found anything and I can only play the game on the weekend so I also have very limited time to look for other things.

Does anyone else find it strange that you can build a "get out of jail free" card in the first room. No need to pay for doors, just like that?

Has anyone tried to craft new buildables by mixing items?

We all know that you can't mix parts but it could be useful if that could happen. Another thing if you didn't know you can get the galviknuckles by putting the hatch in the diner and climb up it so I have been thinking maybe you could do something with the other bus parts but I haven't found anything and I can only play the game on the weekend so I also have very limited time to look for other things.

Good point, I didnt think of that. Now what would go where?

For this we need someone to go into theater mode or just lone wolf it and look around the map getting close to things trying to figure out where the ladder and/or the plow will go. As I said I can't because of my parents only allowing me to play weekend to weekend.

Let's think logically for a second, what in the world could you attach a plow to that would have something to do with the Tower of Babble?