Treyarch hinting at another EE step

BOD3AN

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing before we say anything regarding attachments is we need to know exactly what all the attachments we can get on a gun are. Then we would know if the MMS is even in zombies. We don't know which attachments were brought over is all. Not ruling this out though.

ive had the mms and the target finder cant remember what guns i had it on but the only guns u cant packapunch twice are mustang sally, rpd, raygun and a few wall weapons found it on youtube heres a video not mine.

qGEByvZEJf0

I think I figured out the Patern with the Re-Pack Guns. Overall, some weapons will have the same Attachment Loadouts per Pack. Meaning say the SLDG HAMR can have a Dot Site on Re-Pack, then a Grip the Next, but never both on the same weapon.

As for the MMS, I've only had it on one weapon, It was the Assualt Rifle that's Burst Fire. And, I could Swear that was the Weapon that was glowing in NGT:Zombies video.

I think I figured out the Patern with the Re-Pack Guns. Overall, some weapons will have the same Attachment Loadouts per Pack. Meaning say the SLDG HAMR can have a Dot Site on Re-Pack, then a Grip the Next, but never both on the same weapon.

As for the MMS, I've only had it on one weapon, It was the Assualt Rifle that's Burst Fire. And, I could Swear that was the Weapon that was glowing in NGT:Zombies video.

exactly thats why there has to be a reason for the attachments i could see if it refilled your ammo too by pack a punching twice but u just get a stupid attachment that has no purpose except looking cool

True, plus the random reticles can be a annoyance. But I do think we're onto something with some of the Attachments. I remembered the weapon that I mentioned before. The M8A1, Pack that a few times and you'll get the MMS.

I went around the map with it, It doesn't see through walls except for if There are Zombies behind it. Now I haven't completed the Damn EE yet so I won't say we Debunked that theory yet.

Also I just discovered that the Nav Card Icon changes, I posted that in another thread just a moment ago.

One other thing. Something is bothering me about that Damn Roof at the Diner. We all know that the Galvaknuckles are up there but why sacrifice one Bus Part just to get up there? Second of all, why so much space to move around?

When I get the Chance, I'm going to try this but others could if they want.

I'm going to Pack'A'Punch the Sniper Rifles, I think there is a Scope that's nightvision. That roof has a good view, maybe we will find something.

This is pretty random.. but has Richtofen ever broken a buildable while you were carrying it? I took out my turbine at the PaP door in the power room, and as soon as i got it out, it blew up and richtofen did that laugh he does when the teddy bear comes up. It was the first time it saw use too..

It really set me back haha, almost got killed because of it.

it goes on and i wont write everything on here but please listen to everything carefully and digest it, because im thinking maybe to continue the easter egg you have to do both in one game but some how split the teams so one team only touches parts for maxis and the other for Richtofen and/or maybe you will have to sacrifice someone with tombstone? but where to sacrifice them because it mentions leaving the spire.

Has anyone ever notice that on the Diner sign it says "Now die" glowing. all the other letters are there but not glowing. maybe you have to sacrafice someone with tombstone somewhere in the area. or all hold grenades at the same time all with tombstone and maybe the round will end and everybody re spawns or something. maybe the "Now die" doesnt have anything to do with it. but just putting it out there. also the bus depot sign sometimes changes into "B S" or " US" Maybe that has something to deal with it too. doubt it though. too obvious....

I just want to throw my hat in for any hardcore EE rounds. I'm new to the forums and zombies in general but I'm sure my skills are up to par, and if not I couldn't learn from better. So hit me up on Xbox. Polomn

I think I was playing with you a couple days ago when we beasted out on Nuketown. I accepted your friend request. Welcome to the forum!!! :mrgreen:

Pack a punching the type 25 a couple times will give you the electronic xray scope thing. I never even thought to run around looking at stuff with this.

To the guy who lost his fan, the fan has a limited use. After awhile you'll whip it out and it'll spark and shake and then blow up in a puff of smoke.

I didn't find anything with the door in picture above. I dont think it'll open. There's also a door around the front of the bowling alley that looks like it could be opened. It doesn't have trash cans or anything in front of it like the back door.

EE: so far there are 2 spots with the glowing red sparkles right? Street light in town and in the box. I wonder if something needs to be done to each of these at the same time.

Another thing I find wierd is that door leading into the Loundry Room in The Town. It's so clean and nothing to obstruct it, the door looks just like the one that opens with the Turbine.

Oh, and to Jimmy's latest Tweet. "I've seen enough, you have all the information. Just say It."

Yeah, that's as helpful as a Blind Brain Surgeon

• Administrators

Has anyone tried jumping in a teleporter after doing the EE??? I mean what if it takes u somewhere new? O.o

Certain teleporters are linked to one another, regardless whether the Easter Egg is done or not. In other words, it doesn't take you someplace new.

I know for a fact that there's set location where each portal will take you. For instance, the one between Nacht and the spire (road) will take you after the large lava pool after Diner everytime. I'll map out each portal's destination tomorrow.

Has anyone tried jumping in a teleporter after doing the EE??? I mean what if it takes u somewhere new? O.o

Certain teleporters are linked to one another, regardless whether the Easter Egg is done or not. In other words, it doesn't take you someplace new.

I know for a fact that there's set location where each portal will take you. For instance, the one between Nacht and the spire (road) will take you after the large lava pool after Diner everytime. I'll map out each portal's destination tomorrow.

I would be extremely interested in that map! Thanks in advance!

NavCards

i just went into theater mode and at the start of the game there was one navcard visible. i clicked RB until i got back to myself and then there ware 3 cars visable. i have also notice that they dont just appear in game when you hit the box (cost of 1000 points) but i also saw one appear at the start of round 11 when everyone was stood still.

how do you collect or interact with the NavCard that is under the bus driver seat?

someone was telling me there are other cars around the map... is this true?

why when i try to put my card in the reader that we have built does it say "wrong NavCard?"

i built the NavCard table but it didnt save as was sugested. do you have to complete the EE for it to save or build it in solo or something?

I think you have to have all of the parts built with the table for it to save.

As far as I can tell you can't interact with the memopad under the drivers seat. (yea not a navcard, it's a pad of paper-zoom in with a sniper rifle)

I've never witnessed cards appearing mid game, as far as them appearing at the beginning is it possible the other players just hadn't fully connected yet?

It says wrong Navcard because it's the wrong one lol. (thats the point everyone is at right now) I'm wondering if there's another radio somewhere and we're building the table with the wrong part... Who knows at this point, if Spiderbites crew hasn't found it yet then it's definitely something tricky. In that video you linked me to of his (might have been one I clicked afterwards) he was talking about how since the PC version was released someone has stripped the voice files out of the game and there's character quotes said that could lead to the answer but he was hesitant on cheating (by listening to the files) to figure it out. I'm sure the solution is coming very soon since the hackers are getting into the coding for the PC version. I was hoping everyone would complete the EE before they hacked it but oh well.

Except for the fact that Jimmy Z made a statement that nobody has shown evidence that the EE has been completed. You're right usually people solve it pretty quick and I think thats because PC hackers can just breakdown the DLC content super fast after release. This time it was a whole new game and a delay on the PC release so it took them longer to hack it. I think there's more to it simply because the Navcards and the sparkling orbs have yet to be explained. But thats just me.

we had all the parts built i think(meteorite, radio, desk and the part that joins reader to the wires)

As far as I can tell you can't interact with the memopad under the drivers seat. (yea not a navcard, it's a pad of paper-zoom in with a sniper rifle)

i actually thought that is what it looked like but a guy in a game assured me it was a navcard, hence why i asked the question.

I've never witnessed cards appearing mid game, as far as them appearing at the beginning is it possible the other players just hadn't fully connected yet?

as we played that game the third didnt appear til round 11. but when i viewed the same game in theater i cycled at round 1 with the game paused and it went from 1 to 3. so i was pointing out that it isnt likley to be a slow load but maybe you have to somehow unlock players cards by surviving rounds/buying boxes. also during this game i kept asking who could see cards and we occasionally saw different things. just thinking that maybe every player has to be able to see 4 or something.

It says wrong Navcard because it's the wrong one lol. (thats the point everyone is at right now)

i kinda realised this as thats what it said on my screen... but i hadnt seen others talk about it on here yet because ive just joined so "chill yo beans son" (as da getto boys say) while i catch up. im just throwing things out there. feel free to throw em back, but just not in my face yet please.

Peace

I think, no matter what, that it is very likely there is no more. Every single Easter Egg there are people saying "there's more to it". If it isn't found in the first week, with the exception of the Ascension Easter Egg, I'm sure there's nothing more to it.

You know, this is usually my attitude regarding the maps and EEs too. Everyone went on about more steps to Ascension, I said no way. People kept talking about that Ice Cave in CotD... I said it didn't exist. Every map, people search and search for things that obviously aren't there, and I've always bee right when I said "No, that's it."

But this is obviously different. The TV broadcasts were JUST discovered, and it's much more than a week after release.

I'm still not ready to say "There's definitely more!", but I'm not 100% sure this time that there isn't. Things were still being discovered a couple days ago. Time will tell...

it goes on and i wont write everything on here but please listen to everything carefully and digest it, because im thinking maybe to continue the easter egg you have to do both in one game but some how split the teams so one team only touches parts for maxis and the other for Richtofen and/or maybe you will have to sacrifice someone with tombstone? but where to sacrifice them because it mentions leaving the spire.

Has anyone ever notice that on the Diner sign it says "Now die" glowing. all the other letters are there but not glowing. maybe you have to sacrafice someone with tombstone somewhere in the area. or all hold grenades at the same time all with tombstone and maybe the round will end and everybody re spawns or something. maybe the "Now die" doesnt have anything to do with it. but just putting it out there. also the bus depot sign sometimes changes into "B S" or " US" Maybe that has something to deal with it too. doubt it though. too obvious....

There's also a sign in the town that says "MOON". I read a youtube comment claiming that there are now nvacards on Moon, but I haven't checked because, frankly, that sounds retarded and like a complete troll.

we had all the parts built i think(meteorite, radio, desk and the part that joins reader to the wires)

i actually thought that is what it looked like but a guy in a game assured me it was a navcard, hence why i asked the question.

as we played that game the third didnt appear til round 11. but when i viewed the same game in theater i cycled at round 1 with the game paused and it went from 1 to 3. so i was pointing out that it isnt likley to be a slow load but maybe you have to somehow unlock players cards by surviving rounds/buying boxes. also during this game i kept asking who could see cards and we occasionally saw different things. just thinking that maybe every player has to be able to see 4 or something.

It says wrong Navcard because it's the wrong one lol. (thats the point everyone is at right now)

i kinda realised this as thats what it said on my screen... but i hadnt seen others talk about it on here yet because ive just joined so "chill yo beans son" (as da getto boys say) while i catch up. im just throwing things out there. feel free to throw em back, but just not in my face yet please.

Peace

I think things get lost in translation in text. I was in no way throwing anything in your face. I'm actually enjoying searching for things and then discussing them with you in this thread. Have you seen the T.V. stuff yet?