Treyarch hinting at another EE step

BOD3AN

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone tried turning the power back off AFTER doing the Richtofens side of the EE to see if Maxis says anything? And I feel there should be more to Nacht and the cabin rather than them just being there and finding a few parts there...

Ive yet to do either side of the EE because the DAMN GAME KEEPS FREEZING!!! but thats a seperate issue....

So I was thinking about Woods video's pre release. Remember how he pointed out Marltons watch and said that it was important? I then saw a picture of his watch somewhere on these forums (if you come across it help me out)

Now here's what I was thinking.

The watch's time is stopped at like 19:04. It was pointed out, that was when the EMP went off from the 115 rockets hitting which stopped his watch and various other electronics. (Marlton even has a quote about his electronics not working) So when I read this my first thought was ok we have the makings for a timeline here. I don't have Nuketown but the only other place I've seen clocks is in the bus depot on Green Run Tranzit. They are actually stopped at 19:49. Thats an exact 45 minutes later. If the depot and Nuketown were close to each other then that wouldn't make sense. The clocks would be stuck on the same times (aprox) when the EMP hit. Unless Marlton was originally from another timezone and hadn't reset his watch but anyway, I'll brainstorm on that whole mess later.

What I am curious about and am going to check out tonight is if when you turn the power on do the clocks in the depot start working and possibly trigger anything? Maybe a timing thing where you have to let the depot clocks go around and sync up with Marltons watch, maybe activating a usable button or something. I checked with the turbine but it didn't do anything.

My point here is that even if it doesn't turn out to be anything EE related. It does create some questions towards the fact that they are exactly 45 mins apart. An EMP blast on an area wouldn't take 45 mins to travel. At first glance this would mean Green Run wouldn't be near Nuketown at all. In the way of understanding the story and where everything is and time line wise I think that is a small over looked detail that could end up leading to some significant story changes from the guys who write these wonderful theories and fact sheets for us here.

About the Fence, Yes, I saw a light far down to the right. I have two theories about that.

1: That fence can be opened to reveal a secrete area...though how is a mystery itself.

2: That's the light from the Street Light right next to the Farm Entrance. I mean yeah, the Farm is kinda right in that direction.

Also to what Jimmy Tweeted. "I see the Meteor but whats that on the upper right Corner? :P"

Yeah, I think the Jerk is talking about the Nav Card behind the Bus.

Nothing happened with my experiments with the clocks. I did find another one in the diner though and it is stopped at 19:49 as well. Nothing to report from last nights games other than I played a game of survival on town with 3 randoms who ended up dropping out at round 17 and I continued by myself (cool feature) and got to round 38 then took a dive cuz I had to get some sleep. I checked my leaderboards and unfortunately it didn't post. Sucks. Anyway, Spiderbite with NGT's last video didn't have any further progress with the glowing street light other than they saw the glowing orb thing a few times over the guns when they hit the box. Also only certain people see this orb at certain times and it sort of rotates through each person. (as to say that its not just one specific character who can see it)

Good luck today! Hope someone finds some new stuff!

Nothing happened with my experiments with the clocks. I did find another one in the diner though and it is stopped at 19:49 as well. Nothing to report from last nights games other than I played a game of survival on town with 3 randoms who ended up dropping out at round 17 and I continued by myself (cool feature) and got to round 38 then took a dive cuz I had to get some sleep. I checked my leaderboards and unfortunately it didn't post. Sucks. Anyway, Spiderbite with NGT's last video didn't have any further progress with the glowing street light other than they saw the glowing orb thing a few times over the guns when they hit the box. Also only certain people see this orb at certain times and it sort of rotates through each person. (as to say that its not just one specific character who can see it)

Good luck today! Hope someone finds some new stuff!

so when Spiderbite saw the glow and hit the box he purchased an extra navcard and i noticed that extra nav cards pop up randomly throughout the game so maybe you have to keep hitting the box til you have 4 nav cards.

also has anyone figured out that if i can see for eg a navcard next to white white and blues points does every one see the same meaning they have one each or does this mean i personally have 2? another ides which is part of this is if everyone has 4 nav cards have you tried teleporting after doing maxis (maybe power off/on? and with geny?) all 4 at the same time and at the same or different teleporters.

i still havent done Richtofens EE but do you use the navcard for this? can you do it more that once in a game (all 4 players doing main parts personally) also once you have maid the parts for maxis can you use the get gun in any way?

i spent 5, yes 5 hours trying to do maxis EE last night with randoms who were against hitting the box EVER and camping in town with only 2 ppl having guns... guess what happens if you keep ending rounds in that situation... everyone dies all the time and you get nothing done. we also spent 1 HOUR trying to find the radio with me saying every minute its in the diner workshop, eventually i just got it. lol. 5 hours zombie slapped out of my life! rant over!

GAME ON PEEPS

Okay, forget what I just said. Last thing we need is people dieing trying to find some hidden spots in lava pits. I do have another theory. Has anyone Ran around the whole map. Just run around it one. No Warp Tunnels, No Bus. Started from the Station than to The Town and Back?

I don't think I have...anyone else?

i have on round 1 with no jug its easy to jump through the lava u just have to bunny hop and have full health wait until u killed the denzin then bunny hop u just have to be real quick about it i havent seen anything unless im blind it could be treyarch just trolling again to keep people playing the game

Could just be the lighting but thats interesting. I'll have a look at it tonight.

I also noticed that when the power is on that the wires spark in front of the church. When you stand on the other side of town it looks like its coming from the church but its the wires on the telephone pole. I also noticed that above the bank there is one room that the light is on. Significant? Not sure, just things I've noticed.

Easy way to get to town is to take the bus from depot to the diner then take the bus towards the farm and jump off after the lava. Stick to the left side of the path heading toward the farm and there is a path that goes by the church and right into town.

Bodean there's only one nav card. To have multiple nav cards next to the points on the right all participants have to play a solo game and go pick it up by the bus depot. Then from now on they will always have a card next to their points color in solo and Co-op. The use for this card is still unknown.

didnt get any responses in the other thread i posted this in, but this was peculiar as i was playing next to the box location in the town, the door there had a very strange look/glow to it as if you could interact with it...

significance?

that is the same glow and on the same side (right of object) as it is to use the share drawer in the bank using galva knuckles so it would first be good to see if there is a change in view with or without galva knuckles then trying with galva knuckles and possibly used with a generator, granade, PaP ray gun, jet gun or anything. maybe needing a nav card?

has anyone tried building any individual or all of the items for the nav table at other locations like this door or spots of interest?

and i still think there is more use for the jet gun (one day i will remember the name) elsewhere. maybe in new DLC? has anyone tried all doors gates etc. with the jet gun including gates at Nacht Der Untoten? you would think something with that ability and it being the highlight of their zombie trailer should do more in the game than what it currently does...

Bodean there's only one nav card. To have multiple nav cards next to the points on the right all participants have to play a solo game and go pick it up by the bus depot. Then from now on they will always have a card next to their points color in solo and Co-op. The use for this card is still unknown.

you may be half right but as you see in this video a new player joins and when spiderbite hits the the box he buys a navcard for another player (not the new player) and when the new player leaves the card disappears...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 1T4IzJslKM

i just ran into this video that has quotes from tanzit but i put my headphone on and i think he has miss heard some of the clues. tell me if you hear it too. also a hint toward nuketown EE which he didnt pick up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzS4SLv ... ature=plcp

1) at 0:37 between "yes i can hear you" and "of course i have there's nothing else" i am sure i hear a whisper voice say something including the word FLESH which happens to be in the death screen of the new Tombstone perk. maybe not a big deal on its own but if you hear the other messages it may mean more..

2) at 0:50 voice quotes "do... kill one" but i swear i hear "do it, kill myself?"

3) at 1:16 voice quotes "we evacuated the spire (pylon?) as you instructed"

4) at 2:23 he gives co-ordinates for "trapped" people and i googled the co-ordinates and guess where it is??? NEVADA!!! and on survival nuketown round 11 i knifed the door of the bunker and heard moans/voices but CoD wouldnt let me render it yet again! and on nuketown i also heard at round 25 "power......... key to the gate" and again CoD wouldnt let me render that part of the video.

4) and the best part i think is at 2:36 where the quote "several of our party began to hear voices and they're competing instructions and incompatible demands drove a wedge down the centre of the camp" then "Half of the camp is carrying out demands of...".

it goes on and i wont write everything on here but please listen to everything carefully and digest it, because im thinking maybe to continue the easter egg you have to do both in one game but some how split the teams so one team only touches parts for maxis and the other for Richtofen and/or maybe you will have to sacrifice someone with tombstone? but where to sacrifice them because it mentions leaving the spire.

i also remember hearing something about "other spires" on a video?

I don't know if anyone noticed this and just never posted it or what but I played zombies on xbox and got on the bus let it do a full cycle then put that in theater mode so I could explore in theater. On day 1 I noticed there is a shortcut to town inbetween Diner and Farm. You jump off the bus when you see the wooden fence on the left and follow that and it leads past a Church and into town.

I never posted this before because I thought someone would notice it by now but I haven't seen anyone mention it. As for the 2 huge lava pits the bus goes through. One of them you can go through it if you have jug and just run jumping through it. The other one though is basically a death trap to attempt even with staminu-up and jug and doing a running and jumping as you get through it as its to big.

Yea I posted the details for that shortcut on here somewhere. Also with jug and Staminup there isn't any lava pit you can get through, you just have to time the Denizens right. I take the bus from the depot to the diner, do what I need to do then as you say take the bus to the church and head right into town. From there I don't even go on the bus unless I absolutely need to or if it happens to be at my stop and I'm going to the next one.