TranZit takes place on HAARP research station.

DrJarbot

Sup guys.

I was browsing the COD wiki and i looked at the quotes for the characters, and looked at all the quotes for T.E.D.D (the robot driver)

"Welcome aboard! Please secure all personal belongings, and take a seat. Now departing from the HAARP research station."

— T.E.D.D. when entering the bus for the first time in a game.

Hm. Seems norma-WAIT WHAT HAARP?!!

Lets take a look at the second quote.

"No free rides! Zombies will be punished severely."

— T.E.D.D. when a zombie breaks into the bus.

So, we have HAARP, and then we know that the robot knows about the zombies? Can we align this with the fact that NDR is here? Could the marine group be fighting zombies from a HAARP outbreak?

Lastly, one funny quote

"Door privileges have been fucking revoked!"

EDIT: Can someone upload a video of the bus driver swearing? I think its freakin' hilarious.

— T.E.D.D. after being attacked by a player (He then locks all the bus doors for 30 seconds).

Seems like we have some hidden backstory here.

Jarbot out.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bus driver was most likely made by HAARP,and HAARP could have done some of the 115 experiments (people in hospital clothing, see where im coming from here?) and NDR Means Nacht Der Untoten, the first zombie map(also featured in TranZit)

HAARP is name for research project. You are talking like its a group or person.

TranZit must be set somewhere in L.A./California EDIT - as when you select your map, it zooms down onto the earth & you can see its on the west coast of America. Nuketown is not to far away in Nevada aswell.

There are lots of smaller 'Transmitter Sites' around the U.S (as mentioned in Living Dead's thread 'Possible Location Of Tranzit/HAARP/Theory on Proffesor' HERE

However, The HAARP Research Station is located 180 miles ENE of Anchorage, Alaska and approximately 8 miles north of Gakona, Alaska.

Welcome Aboard, Now departing for the HAARP Reseach Station[soundcloud][/soundcloud]

One of the characters also says

"Oooh Tesla Coils" when the power is turned on

• Administrators

Well PINNAZ, the thing that confuses me is that zooming in on TranZit puts you at a southern point of California, right above Mexico, yet Hanford is in Washington and the H.A.A.R.P. Research Station is in Alaska. Know what I mean?

In the storyline of Zombies we determined that HAARP was active in 1945, WAAAAAAY before the publicly declared date of 1990. It would not be surprising to me to learn that this was another secretive station. I mean, look at it. You have to enter via a trap door in a shack. That place obviously wasn't meant to be accessible to just anyone.

HAARP wasn't really 'HAARP' in 1945.

It was from the research of Nikola Tesla. Tesla died in 1943.

The Americans, Russians & the Germans stole his research.

It's all in the link in my Sig. MMX

These ARE the actual FBI documents that were in the Zombies Game.

I think they've been secretly hinting HAARP far after this:

Starting from top to bottom

The Page on top is the first page of the document & the page on the bottom that says "DEATH RAY" is actually page 2 of this document.

The page inbetween the 2 documents is upside down & is page 1 of 2, so I included the second page aswell.

This page is the document that says "DEATH RAY." (I think Treyarch may have just added that title in, or it was redacted?)

There are 290 pages in total, all very interesting. These are Pages 7, 106, 107 & 8 Respectively

I haven’t found the fourth document that is visible on the bottom yet

Sup guys.

I was browsing the COD wiki and i looked at the quotes for the characters, and looked at all the quotes for T.E.D.D (the robot driver)

"Welcome aboard! Please secure all personal belongings, and take a seat. Now departing from the HAARP research station."

— T.E.D.D. when entering the bus for the first time in a game.

Hm. Seems norma-WAIT WHAT HAARP?!!

Lets take a look at the second quote.

"No free rides! Zombies will be punished severely."

— T.E.D.D. when a zombie breaks into the bus.

So, we have HAARP, and then we know that the robot knows about the zombies? Can we align this with the fact that NDR is here? Could the marine group be fighting zombies from a HAARP outbreak?

Lastly, one funny quote

"Door privileges have been fucking revoked!"

EDIT: Can someone upload a video of the bus driver swearing? I think its freakin' hilarious.

— T.E.D.D. after being attacked by a player (He then locks all the bus doors for 30 seconds).

Seems like we have some hidden backstory here.

Jarbot out.

the robot bus driver is named bloodhound its on his hat

• Administrators

The Bus, the HAARP Station, and Marlton do not come from TranZit.

I assume you believe that Marlton is from the Nuketown fallout shelter?

Well, there must be an explanation to the fact we can hear him inside...

Yeah I've got a thread on that coming soon ;)

What does Marlton say about trees? He says ****** trees, indigenous to this area, a multitude to be exact. That could be a clue as to where it is.

I think Russman or the other guy also says "O look, it's a forest! And this one's got trees!" so basically they are suggesting that they have found different forests and all of them had broken, dead, leafless trees, so this one's unusual due to the vegetation.

I am pretty sure HAARP is actually not a location we are at anymore, only because the massive amount of places that the bus driver spews out.

But look! the harp is a masive eletric devise that controls weather! So does the power station that holds the avrogadro in the lab! It also has earth healing propertys, such as when reichtofen say: the earth will be healed once more.

To say it isn't the HAARP is more far fetched then saying it is!

• Administrators

What does Marlton say about trees? He says ****** trees, indigenous to this area, a multitude to be exact. That could be a clue as to where it is.

He's got three quotes regarding specific trees and nature occurrences.

"Ah, carnivorous trees, native to the area. A multitude of them to be exact."

"Hmm, deciduous trees this time."

"Hmm, perhaps I should start a pine cone collection."

Carnivorous trees are just trees that are large enough to kill a man or large animal, sometimes referred to as man-eating trees.

Deciduous means "tending to fall off" so in regards to trees, it just means there are seasonal trees there.

EDIT: I've been informed its coniferous and not carnivorous, which makes a lot more sense xD