Easter egg help 1 person to do the EE in about 20 min Update

blackfire561

Hi me and my friend are going to be doing the maxis easter egg tomorrow afternoon. We need 2 more people to help us. You have to follow our directions or know what to do. You have to play good when you are left alone, and are just a good zombie killer. Like I said we are doing this tomorrow with or without you, we are finding people as I am writing this. So get your GT in now and you must be available tomorrow for as long as we need you, it shouldn't be longer then 3 hours. Reply to this post and put you GT down and I you are in but hurry up the spots are gonna close fast. UPDATE: check the latest post on this thread we need 1 person in about 20 min

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how to-

Find Parts for Wonder Weapon

Gain Access to P'a'P Machine

Get to the Power Station way before the Bus reaches the Damn Tunnel

Get Electric Knuckle and Bowie Knife.

And I know where the Tower is.

Also I handle killing zombags alone, I've been doing that in ever four player match.

I'll follow your instructions to the letter.

Gamertag = Jeager1999

Now I am confused are you supposed to leave the turbines under the Pilon on and not turn them off, because after we kill the Avogadro we turn the turbines off??? Like are we supposed to leave the two turbines on after the kill the electric zombie and not turn them off???? Also what do you think is going on with us not being able to capture the Avogadro is it because we are taking the turbines after we kill him???