Written Guide to Tower of Babble EE - Updated for 2 players

way2g00d

Obey The Voices

Richtofen's side:

Step 1: You need 4 players and it must be done on original difficulty.

Step 2: Turn ON power.

Step 3: Tower Workbench Pieces:

Purple Stone: In the hole in the wall at Bus Depot, next to Mystery Box. You MUST CROUCH DOWN to pick it up

Woodden plank: Tunnel between Bus Depot and Diner (or) In Power room - platform underneath buildable bench.

Radio: In Garage by Diner (in the room with car) on top of racking, You MUST JUMP to pick it up (or) In Nacht Der Untoten

NavCard Reader: In Town between dumpster and mystery box (or) In Farm, Inside the House next to Fridge (or) Behind bus depot (mystery box end)

Build all these pieces by workbench near Electric Tower located between Farm and Power by crop field. Richtofen then says "To activate computer you must have lil NavCard thingy.. just go find it.."

Note: You can build this pieces in any order. You need to find the sweet spot where it says "pres 'X' to build" right where the fence is by the tower.

Step 4: Jet Cannon:

Jet Engine : Tunnel between Bus Depot and Diner.

Wires: Generator room/ Power.

Handle: Nach Der untoten

Guage : Cabin in the woods (Between Town and Power)

Build this by Workbench in Town (Bar) and hear Richtofen say.." Excellent, your skills are superb, get this thing to the Obelisk...."

Step 5: Take Jet cannon to NavCard reader by tower of babble and start shooting at the stone, this will heat the Obelisk and the gun explodes. Hear Richtofen speak... "I need 115 from zombies... "

step 6: Go to the Electric tower and start killing zombies .. Richtofen should now say this "large group of zombies... ".

Step 7: After killing enough zombies (30+) you will hear Richtofen say "Too much power, you must now decrease the power by 4"

Step 8: Every player should box for EMP grenades now and stand next to 4 green lights and use them exactly at same time. You will hear Richtofen say "yea u did it. Flames will cover earth..you will be hero.." and you will get the achievement (or) trophy.

Congrats you have now completed Richotfen Side of EE with Achievement "In TranZit, Obey the Voices"

Tower of Babble

Maxis Side:

Step 1: Turn on the power, then turn it back off.

Step 2: Go to Tower and place 2 turbines and Capture Avagadro using EMP underneath the tower. Maxis says he needs more power. [We waited for Avogadro by Diner with power on and we led him to the tower instead of waiting there without perks. While 2 players do this, the other two can stay by Power so when he is about to be captured next to tower one of them can then turn the power off. This is a less painful method.]

Step 3: Have 2 other players go to Town and Diner (or any street lamps) and tell them to place their turbines.

Achievement unlocked "Tower of Babble". Congrats you have now finished the Tower of Babble Easter Egg.

The End

You can do either side with two Players.

If you decide to accomplish Richtofen's side, one person MUST be Samuel, as only he can hear Richtofen.

Maxis side: Turbines are not needed under the tower, and be focused on the Diner and Bus Depot after EMPing the Avogadro. Achievement get.

Richtofen side: Create a portal in the Depot and Diner. Toss the EMP, then immediately jump into it and toss your last EMP right at the streetlight you just teleported near.

References:

link to Liam's Part 1 Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qn8JCFJ70c

link to Liam's Part 2 Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_WfW9di4pY

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB7unPEOH5kAlphaOmega's detail guide on Maxis side of EE.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these steps are not written out well at all... please write out the pieces and location..

PIECE

a) here

B) or here...

also the turbine has 4 parts...

Jet Engine

-tunnel

Wire

-near second work bench in power room area

handle

-NDT on stairs or somewhere else? (i've only seen it on the stairs)

thermostat

-near bowie knife

We were going pretty good Way2g00. Haha. And that was before I saw Liam's video!

Also once the power is turned on, you can place the pieces in any order even before the Table is placed down, as you & I did. I had the Table/workbench, you had the Purple Rock, & the other random guy had the radio. You both put your pieces down before I had put the table down!

Did you skip the Navcard part, or do you not need it? You described how to build the Navcard reader, but not where to find the Navcard itself.

The reason I ask is I was playing with some friends, and I had a Navcard from a previous game. I got the reader built and it told me to insert the Navcard, but when I tried to it said "Wrong Navcard". My friend then noticed he had one (even though he didn't remember picking it up) but we died before he could try using it.

So if you do need it... is there more than one location it spawns? If the host has it, does everyone spawn with one?

Ovalisk

Picture of Ovalisk

It's actually a Obelisk

An obelisk (from Greek ὀβελίσκος - obeliskos, diminutive of ὀβελός - obelos, "spit, nail, pointed pillar") is a tall, four-sided, narrow tapering monument which ends in a pyramid-like shape at the top, and is said to resemble a petrified ray of the sun-disk. A pair of obelisks usually stood in front of a pylon. Ancient obelisks were often monolithic, where as most modern obelisks are made of several stones and can have interior spaces.

(there's some cool stories about all the obelisk's in Rome being transported from other empires, back to the Vatican)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_obelisks_in_Rome

Tower Workbench Pieces

First Piece: Stone (Ovalisk) - In Bus depot by the box.

Third Piece: ? - By Garage in diner on top of cabinet or Nacht

Fourth Piece: ? - Found in Town between dumpster and mystery box or In Farm House in next to Fridge

Tower Workbench Pieces

First Piece = ??? I don't know what it's called 'Purple Meteor'?

In the hole in the wall at Bus Depot, next to Mystery Box. You MUST CROUCH DOWN to pick it up

Third Piece = Radio - In Garage by Diner (in the room with car) on top of racking, You MUST JUMP to pick it up or Nacht Der Untoten

Fourth Piece = Nav Card Reader - also behind bus depot (mystery box end)

Air Cannon

Third Piece: Piece of Jet gun (Handle): Cabin in the woods/ Bowie Room (Before town) or Nacht Der untoten

Fourth Piece: Guage - Nacht Der untoten

Thrustodyne Aeronautic Model 23 - Pieces

Third Piece: Handle - Nacht Der Untoten

Fourth Piece: Guage - Cabin

Like all other buildables (Bus, Shield, Turret, Electric Trap

The Thrustodyne Aeronautic Model 23 is always in the same Area

The Location just changes

step 6: Find explosives weapons from Mystery box like rpgs, monkey bombs, war machine.. and semtexes. Then train next to Tower of babble ... Richtofen should say this "large group of zombies.... ".

Just kill 30ish (maybe more) under the Tower -

No explosives needed - No Train needed - No Grouping needed

Step 8: Every player should box for EMP grenades now and stand next to 4 green lights and use them exactly at same time .. You will hear Rich say "yea u did it... Flames will cover earth..you will be hero.."

Now for the fun part

Way2g00,SaLaD_FiNgErS_HD, & another friend ALL get EMP Granades straight away.......

Me -

Steal about 20,000 points from SaLaD_FiNgErS_HD

Spend 50,000 Points trying to get EMP Granades.......

Run & Teleport all across the TranZit Map chasing the Mystery Box for about an hour......

Only to have "Migrating Host!!!!!" Faaaaaarrrrrrrrkkkkkk!!!!!!!

I might add some screenshots soon too Way2g00...

@ AlphaSnake.

This can't be the End & it's only half of it - Maxis being the other one.

MrRoflWaffles has completed both in the same game I believe ? (or is that cause it saved after the Maxis one?)

And you don't even get a Wonder Weapon or any Perks?????

Did you skip the Navcard part, or do you not need it? You described how to build the Navcard reader, but not where to find the Navcard itself.

The reason I ask is I was playing with some friends, and I had a Navcard from a previous game. I got the reader built and it told me to insert the Navcard, but when I tried to it said "Wrong Navcard". My friend then noticed he had one (even though he didn't remember picking it up) but we died before he could try using it.

So if you do need it... is there more than one location it spawns? If the host has it, does everyone spawn with one?

What your actually picking up is the Navcard Reader. The Navcard is the icon next to your points score.

The Navcards are all wrong as far as I'm aware... You don't actually use it?

This is just a thought....

Maybe you get the correct one once you level up completely? IDK?

Cause you get 'Quick Revive' Permanetly once you level up I believe?

What your actually picking up is the Navcard Reader. The Navcard is the icon next to your points score.

The Navcards are all wrong as far as I'm aware... You don't actually use it?

This is just a thought....

Maybe you get the correct one once you level up completely? IDK?

Cause you get 'Quick Revive' Permanetly once you level up I believe?

That's really odd (and yeah, I know the difference... I have a navcard and my friend said he had one too). Richtofen says something about putting the little navcard thingy in the thingy... so either this is just a red herring to distract us, or there's something there we're missing. Why have the navcards in the map and have the person giving you the EE steps tell you to use one if there's no purpose to them? Weird.

The Navcards are a strange one,

In a few games yesterday, myself & another person had 1 each (what appeared on MY screen anyway) yet someone else (which didn't have one on MY screen) said they had 1 & someone else had 1 (which appeared on THEIR screen)

I.E. - My screen

White - No Navcard Icon

Blue - 1 Navcard Icon

Yellow - 1 Navcard Icon

Green - No Navcard Icon

Someone Else's Screen

White - 1 Navcard Icon

Blue - 1 Navcard Icon

Yellow - No Navcard Icon

Green - No Navcard Icon

I've also heard people say that they've had 2 Icons next to their points score?

Can MrRoflWaffles shed any light on this?

(Der Reise Server anyone? - Vannavar Bush is the Founder of a Military Weapons/Technology company named Raytheon. Guess who owns the HAARP Patents???

ok first thing ya dont need 4 players and ya dont need to use explosive weapons either

Ok... elaborate? How do you do it without 4 players?

Ya I don't know. I was told we need 4 players.Is it because of that last step where we need 4 players to throw EMP grenades at green lights. Those can be done individually in a 2-3 minute interval maybe? I am not sure.. can some one test this?