Storing money in the bank

stylishjm

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh!!! I put some money in there. Hopefully it's there next time.

You can also put guns in the Fridge at the Farm. I wonder if they'll be there next game?

Any one tried this?

yes I did it last night...I played with one friend and put my HAMR in the fridge at round 10 at round 13 we died... then we started a new game and played with 4 players(2 other friends wanted to play with us) so when we arrived at the farm I went to the fridge to put my mp5 in the fridge bucause the box was at the farm but it said press use to equip gun... and there my HAMR was... YEAH

The Bank and Fridge are going to be great for strategies.

Lets say you are preparing for a major game tonight. To usually prepare yourself, you would play a through rounds beforehand. Well now, we can prepare even more. In the preparation, gain a ton of points, acquire your desired weapons (Ray Gun if you want), and store them.

Next game, you will basically be riding high for a while. Just prepare to survive until Jug. ;)

I wonder, is the Fridge and Bank available for one person only? Like say if I store a Galil, can someone else grab that? If not, can multiple people store things at the same time? It would be awesome to have a 4p match, where everyone has 10000 points and a Ray Gun ready for them.

"Lets say you are preparing for a major game tonight. To usually prepare yourself, you would play a through rounds beforehand. Well now, we can prepare even more. In the preparation, gain a ton of points, acquire your desired weapons (Ray Gun if you want), and store them."

Playing last night and it wouldn't allow me to store the ray gun in the fridge.

Simple! When you get to town (keep in mind you will have an offline bank and an online bank!) During a match you blow open the vault with grenade. You can input 1k at a time by holding square as many times as u like from what i c. Than you can withdraw your money witha 100 point fee for each 1k you take out! hope it helps!

• Administrators

Tried it only once online, but assume it would work online.

Also, in the bank area, has anyone noticed the two golden keys on the bottom draw just opposite the safe door? Part of the EE?

I heard that if you punch them with Electric Knuckles you can share money with teammates