[Beginner's Guide] Every info in one sheet

Hi, there you find a ton of information about Black Ops 2 Zombies:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akx9iCAz57g3dFdpcTVRMjJNX3BaVHBTOWQyclVBZ1E&pli=1#gid=0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have a missing piece of information or a correction, add it in the corrections sheet.

The sheet answer questions, such as:

[*:26bedce0]Where are the Perks?
    [*:26bedce0]Where are the buildables?
    [*:26bedce0]Where are the wallguns?
    [*:26bedce0]What are the boxguns?
    [*:26bedce0]Where is power?
    [*:26bedce0]How to handle the boss zombie?
    [*:26bedce0]Where are the music-teddies / bottles?
    [*:26bedce0]How do I complete the easter eggs?
    [*:26bedce0]In addition, you'll find a ton of nice-to-knows in there.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the bus route? Will have this tomorrow.

Where are the hidden locations (NDU etc)? What do you mean?

Where are the Perks?! Tombstone is located where the lab is (past the farm I think) Speed Cola is in the bank in Town.

Where are the buildables? Assault Door is at Diner. Fan is at start. Power switch at lab.

Where are the wallguns? Too many to really say.

What are the boxguns? RPG, War Machine, Barrett, RPD to name a few

Where is power? Lab (need to build it though)

How to handle the boss zombie and the fog zombies? Electro Zombie I believe you need to make the buildable where Tombstone is.

Where are the storages? A fridge at the farm is for weapons.

Where are the music-teddies? No idea.

Answers to questions

Thanks a lot owner, but you misunderstood me :) I instantly edited to starting post, I hope it's more clear now. There is a google-doc spreadsheet, that actually already answered those questions. The point is, that all of you guys can add everything you know, which is not yet stated in the sheet.

The link is in the first post, right after the red big text.

• Administrators

It would be helpful if we could use all the same words, consistency is key for everyone to understand this document. I changed all the places that says "Big white room" to Reactor Room, and then Farmhouse, etc., just so there's a sense of professionalism and as I said, consistency.

Yeah well, we are kinda dependent of the free-to-edit. Content would never be that good with private thing.

I've also read some uncool things. But even there, it gets edited away quite quickly.

I made it now so, that the complete parts are locked, but where we have a lack of content and in the free fields, you can still freely edit.

• Administrators

Yeah well, we are kinda dependent of the free-to-edit. Content would never be that good with private thing.

I've also read some uncool things. But even there, it gets edited away quite quickly.

I made it now so, that the complete parts are locked, but where we have a lack of content and in the free fields, you can still freely edit.

You've got two sections for how to orient yourself in the fog. Also, how do you extend some sections to type on the entire thing? I know that made no sense.... Umm, how do you merge the separate cells into one so you can type a long description instead of having three separate sections? Hope that one made sense.

Great Work Tom & all who contributed.

It would be helpful if we could use all the same words, consistency is key for everyone to understand this document. I changed all the places that says "Big white room" to Reactor Room, and then Farmhouse, etc., just so there's a sense of professionalism and as I said, consistency.

The Big White Room/Reactor Room/Power Room. Is this the HAARP

Reseach Center as the Bus Driver states when you first board the Bus?

Sound cloud recorded quote of Bus driver

[soundcloud][/soundcloud]

Also when you turn on the Power, one of the characters may say "Ooohh, Tesla Coils" I did like when I heard that. :D

Well, if you say Power Room or Reactor Room, people know what you are talking about. If you say Haarp something, nobody knows what you talk about. So lets keep it to general, universal known words, but not words that only a few people know.

Well, I do not like the texture the "not editable" sections get by googledocs. I'm thinking of making it completely just visible, not editable.

Edit: Done. So please add your changes as answers here or ask for permission.

@ Tom

You have so much info in it already, it's possibly almost complete.

I think you should just lock it & if anyone thinks something should be changed they should comment on it in the thread.

P.S. I didn't mean for you to change it to the HAARP Reseach Station. Just "Power Room". Universal words as Tac & yourself said.

• Administrators

Great Work Tom & all who contributed.

The Big White Room/Reactor Room/Power Room. Is this the HAARP

Reseach Center as the Bus Driver states when you first board the Bus?

Also when you turn on the Power, one of the characters may say "Ooohh, Tesla Coils" I did like when I heard that. :D

Yes, it is indeed the station! It makes me pretty freaking happy. As does the Tesla Coil... eek!

To Electric Jesus: It's in there, all of that is about the Denizens other than the turbine. I tried to add it, but couldn't figure out how to merge cells.

its an unbelievable great work tom. thanks for this doc. i couldnt believe my eyes, as i was conencting to that TS server and get to know that you are german... such a relief!! :P

Its a honor for me to play some matches with you and i hope i can help u in anyway with your work.

As i didnt told you yesterday - im not only a little freak in this game/mode...

i created german translations for the wiki -. easter egg guides and added them to my forum, as i pointed out yesterday in steam to you (where u didnt react to)

As I figured out, that your clan (or your TS-mates) got some probz with the TS server- it would be a honor for me to relieve your TS and get some Zombies-playing-guys on my TS - just ask me bout this this evening.--- think ill be online for some z-killing with you.

For Stamin-Up, the location is right, but not the area. It should say Town, not Power Station.

I don't know if the Magnum is in the game, or if someone has given that name to the Python. But you can get the Python from the box.

M16 is in the game, but it's name is different, well longer, so you may want to edit that.

PaP Weapons:

Cobra

Mustang & Sally

AK74fu2

Mesmerizer

You should already know the details for the BO1 weaps. Mesmerizer is the M1216's PaP (The shotgun). More ammo. Stronger (actually made zombies disappear if you were right up to them), but becomeas a 6-shot Semi Auto.

Chicom CQB is a box weapon (possibly. It's in Nuketown Zombies, I assume it's in Tranzit as well). Assualt Rifle, fully automatic

M27 is a box weapon. Assualt Rifle, Automatic. PaP version is Mystifier

That's it for now. You might want to change the name to Tranzit: Green Run, or Green Run Tranzit. Just something with Green Run in it, as Tranzit is the mode, and we'll definitely be getting some new Tranzit maps like Green Run as DLC.