NACHT DER UNTOTEN IN TRANZIT

TheBrockstah

NDU is confirmed to be in Germany...

Well confirmed for those who have followed Zombies from World of War. The start of the level shows a description. It might just be a replica or something that will develop the story over the next few DLC.

Either way, kudos to Treyarch for continuing the story, adding more mystery and complexity.

BlakeD

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

How is everyone saying that NDU was in germany? Just cause there were nazi zombies there doesnt mean it was in germany! unless you guys that say it's in germany have actual proof, im not following.

Nacht Der Untoten is not confirmed to be in Germany, it is only heavily assumed. It has not been confirmed to be anywhere in specific.

My guess would be it's merely an EE, in reference to NDU, but it's not the REAL NDU. Which, is weird but makes sense. Either way, it's obviously at least and EE because its so out of the way from the rest of the map. Who knows? Perhaps we were in Tranzit since day one and we just didn't know! Another mind blown, courtesy of Treyarch. :lol:

This kinda also ties the knot everyone was saying about how they wish they could explore more outside NDU and opened up the map or had a way to travel in between maps.

Guess we got our wish!

My guess would be it's merely an EE, in reference to NDU, but it's not the REAL NDU. Which, is weird but makes sense. Either way, it's obviously at least and EE because its so out of the way from the rest of the map. Who knows? Perhaps we were in Tranzit since day one and we just didn't know! Another mind blown, courtesy of Treyarch. :lol:

This kinda also ties the knot everyone was saying about how they wish they could explore more outside NDU and opened up the map or had a way to travel in between maps.

Guess we got our wish!

See? This is what I thought all along! We were in tranzit since day 1!

Here's something that I haven't really thought through, but it could make sense. Its only an idea.

Operation Paperclip

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

Operation Paperclip was the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) program used to recruit the scientists of Nazi Germany for employment by the United States in the aftermath of World War II (1939–45). It was conducted by the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA), and in the context of the burgeoning Soviet–American Cold War (1945–91). One purpose of Operation Paperclip was to deny German scientific knowledge and expertise to the USSR, the UK, and (divided) Germany itself.

TranZit Location - The Hanford Site, Washington State, USA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanford_Site

There's the TranZit Bus Route

Established in 1943 as part of the Manhattan Project in the town of Hanford in south-central Washington, the site was home to the B Reactor, the first full-scale plutonium production reactor in the world. Plutonium manufactured at the site was used in the first nuclear bomb, tested at the Trinity site, and in Fat Man, the bomb detonated over Nagasaki, Japan.

Shooter Wrote - Big BO Breakthroughs] Thread

Vannaver Bush proposed the concept to then president Franklin Roosevelt. Leslie Groves headed the Manahttan Project, with the help of his head physciist J. Robert Oppenheimer. All three have servant files in the Terminal on Black Ops. The interesting part, files from the Der Riese server we're given to the V. Bush server. Just another way members of the Manhattan Project learned of Element 115's power.

So we can conclude Element 115 was used during the Manhattan Project to develop the bomb for the Trinity Test. With a very minimal supply of 115, the blast was huge, and the test seemed to be a success. But the radiation from the element following the blast does what it does best, and reanimates some of the deceased locals in the surrounding area. This is how the Americans first became aware of "zombies". In Five's cutscene, JFK doesn't act suprised when he sees a zombie. He was already aware of the existance of zombies, from the Trinity Test.

Where am I going with this?

What if, the plane that crashed outside of Nacht Der Untoten, in World at War, was a plane that was part of Operation Paperclip carrying the Nazi scientists back from Germany to the USA.

Aboard this plane were, Scientific Research, Element 115 etc, etc.

Is it possible that the Nacht Der Untoten building is located near the Hanford Site?

A piece of the Turbine Jet Gun is found in NDU. Was this from the crashed plane?

My only flaw would be - why are there German Army Trucks in the original NDU?

Eh I'm just gonna say it's allusion or Easter Egg like I said before. It doesn't seem right that we were in Green Run (not Tranzit, that's the mode) from the start.

Don't forget that the building appeared in the WaW campaign. I think it was called Airfield, and like this version, only the bottom was open. Obviously this is were they grabbed the building for Nacht from (NdU was a last minute addition, Campaign would've been done way before it), and the campaign version is clearly not Nacht.

I know it hasn't been confirmed to be in Germany, but take note. All maps that take place in Germany are named in German. Kino der Toten, Der Riese and Verruckt. I don't think Nacht der Untoten is the only exception to this rule either. So like I said, it hasn't been confirmed, but I strongly believe it did take place in Germany, and this variant we see is merely an allusion.

Could be that Richtofen is messing with space/time again.

When Sam was in the pyramid she had access to the box & the MDT system across space/time.

Richtofen being in his new position would give him access to the same powers that Sam had.

Thus if the box was there Richtofen can go back to that time & place when ever he wants.

Regards, Alpha.

Could be that Richtofen is messing with space/time again.

When Sam was in the pyramid she had access to the box & the MDT system across space/time.

Richtofen being in his new position would give him access to the same powers that Sam had.

Thus if the box was there Richtofen can go back to that time & place when ever he wants.

Regards, Alpha.

+1

Since he is older and has been around 115 longer, he may have more powers than Sam?

She also had the ability to make couches float to the ceiling. :lol: As we've seen in nacht.

NDU could not have been in Tranzit since day one, as I doubt Treyarch had a story line even set back then.

I also believe another reason would be that if it truly was in Tranzit, there would not 'only' be nazi zombies there, they could have brought over some scientists, but not a whole army of them :P